剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
So, you guys wanna waste my time?
你们俩要是想浪费我的时间
You wanna play games? It's fine.
跟我玩游戏 可以
You got a trial coming up, and when that's done
但等我审讯完你们
you're gonna spend the next 20 years of your life behind bars.
你就得去蹲20年大狱了
Oh no, no, no! Don't come in yet!
别别 先别进来!
The other letters are here. It's OK, Zoe.
我就剩两个字母就贴完了 没事的 佐伊
Don't listen to that Ellis guy, OK?
别听那个埃利斯瞎扯 行吗
He doesn't know what he's talking about.
他都不知道自己在说什么狗屁
He's right, though. You guys have exhausted every lead,
他说得对啊 你们所有线索都断了
and Dana and Dominic are still ghosts.
丹娜和多米尼克还是没找到
I mean, if we don't find that drive, and somehow convince Dana
要是我们没找到那个硬盘
to confess that she set me up... We will. We will.
丹娜就不会承认一切都是她设的局... 我们会找到的
All it takes is one lead.
只差一个突破口就能找到
Maz!
麦子!
Look who's here! Yeah, yeah, welcome back.
看看是谁回来了! 哦 欢迎回来
Wow! Rein it in, buddy.
放轻松点儿啊 老哥
Couldn't meet you at the station.
你们不能去局里
The place is crawling with Feds.
这边也全是警♥察♥
You got something? Maybe.
你有头绪了? 或许吧
Probably not. Just promise me you won't get your hopes up.
也许不是 别抱太大希望把
Not anymore. What is it?
我可不会再这样了 这是什么?
Woman was caught on camera smashing a car window
有个女的砸了车窗
and stealing a laptop. Is it Dana?
偷走了一台笔记本电脑 是丹娜吗?
Her name is Beth. She works at a women's shelter downtown.
她叫贝斯 在市中心的妇女收♥容♥所♥工作
I don't see the connection. Look, she's at the Red Bird.
跟丹娜有什么联♥系♥呢 她现在就在红鸟餐厅
You're gonna want to hear her story. Just...
你们也许会对她的故事感兴趣 只是...
Don't get my hopes up. Exactly.
别抱太大希望 正是
When she first came
她刚来收♥容♥所♥的时候
into the shelter, I couldn't get her to stop crying.
每天都自己哭个不停
She said her name was Tina.
她说她叫蒂娜
I took her in, same as I would anyone else.
我就把她收留下来了 我之前也都是这样做的
And I remember thinking she looked just like my kid sister -
我当时还觉得她很像我的小妹妹
blonde, blue eyes,
金头发 蓝眼睛
and they both have asthma. She had an inhaler?
又都患有哮喘 她随身带着吸入器吗?
Yeah.
是的
So once she calmed down, we got to talking,
我们每次都等她哮喘平复下来之后才聊天
and she told me that her boyfriend had stolen her laptop.
她告诉我说 她男朋友偷了她的笔记本电脑
Let me guess. She wanted you to go get it back for her?
让我猜一下 她是不是想让你帮她拿回来?
Yeah. She said she would have done it herself,
是啊 她说她本可以自己去拿回来的
but she was too afraid.
但是她太害怕了
So she gave me the address of his gym,
所以她给了我那个男人的健身房♥的地址
said that he went there every Tuesday.
说他每周二都会去健身
Do you know where Tina is now? I gave her the laptop
你知道蒂娜现在在哪儿吗? 我一回去
when I got back to the shelter. She left that same night.
就把电脑给她了 她当晚就离开了
Said she was going to her mother's.
她说要去她妈妈家
I didn't think anything of it until the police arrived.
后来警♥察♥来了 我才发觉事情不对劲
I feel so stupid, you know. I was just trying to help.
我觉得自己好蠢 我本意只是想帮帮她的
Would you excuse us for one second?
介意我们俩私下聊几句吗?
It's gotta be Dana. What did I say
肯定是丹娜 还记得我说过
about getting your hopes up? She pulled the exact same scam
别抱太大希望吗? 她在贝斯身上用了同样的招数
on Beth as she did on me. And the asthma?
而且还搞哮喘这一套?
Whose laptop did she steal? Guy by the name
她想偷谁的电脑啊? 一个叫道尔顿·易的男人
of Dalton Yi. Head of security for a company called
中保公♥司♥的一个技术总监
Centro-Guard. Talked to him, we didn't really get much.
跟他聊过了 没聊出什么有用的
The head of a security company left his laptop in his car?
一个安保公♥司♥总监会把自己的电脑留在车里?
Yeah. You'd get it if you met him.
等你见过本人就知道为什么了
I don't like to brag,
不是我吹牛
but you don't get to be Toronto's premier provider
要是没什么比竞争对手厉害的东西
of security solutions without being smarter
我可当不了多伦多顶级的
than your average bear.
安保技术总监
And how smart is your average bear these days?
所以你的同行是有多聪明?
See? He gets it.
看 他就很上道嘛
Thanks.
谢谢
So, are you guys local cops or...?
你们是当地警♥察♥还是...
Feds. Yes.
联邦警♥察♥ 是的
What we mean is we are federal agents
我是想说 我们是被调到分区来
on assignment to the local division.
执行任务的联邦警♥察♥
There's a huge national crackdown
我们最近有个大型任务
on fitness-club theft.
要严打健身房♥偷窃行为
OK, cool.
是吗
What exactly is it you do here?
你的工作具体是做什么的?
Design and build cutting-edge security systems.
设计以及建造先进的安保系统
Doors, locks, sensors, biometrics, everything custom.
门 锁 传感器 生物识别 一条龙定制♥服♥务
And who are your clients?
那你的客户是?
I can't call myself a security expert
我不可能一边声称自己是安保专家
and tell you that. Come on, what's the harm?
一边向别人透露客户信息吧 拜托
I mean, can't trust the Feds, who can you trust?
你连警♥察♥都不信 还能信谁啊?
OK, fine. We did a full security overhaul
好吧 我们最近在给兰登博物馆
of the Landon Museum. The Landon?
做安保系统升级 那个著名的兰登博物馆?
Was there anything sensitive on your laptop
你的电脑里有没有什么
that thieves may have been interested in?
是小偷会感兴趣的?
Information about the museum's security setup?
比如说有关博物馆安保设置的信息?
I mean, sure, technically, you could use our laptop
技术层面上 小偷可以用我们的电脑
to access the network, but you'd need, like,
远程登进系统 但是呢
grandmaster-level hacking skills to crack my password.
你得有大♥师♥级的黑客技术才能破解我的密♥码♥
Mr. Shade! Hi!
谢德先生! 你好!
So sorry to keep you waiting.
抱歉让你久等了
I must confess I have never followed hockey,
我得承认 虽然我不是曲棍球迷
but my husband is your biggest fan.
但我老公可是你的真爱粉
Thank you. Najma Hammoud.
谢谢你 我是娜吉玛·哈穆德
I'm the curator here at the Landon Museum.
兰登博物馆的馆长
Come, let me show you the
我来给你们展示一下
exhibit that's getting set up right now.
馆里准备展出的藏品吧
I am so pleased that you want to donate to the museum.
很开心了解到你们想为博物馆捐款
Your timing is perfect.
你们来的正是时候
We're setting up for a big gala for all of our patrons.
我们正准备办一场盛大的晚会
A private viewing of our new exhibit:
想客人们私密展示我们的新藏品
a collection of rare artifacts from the Hermitage Museum.
来自冬宫博物馆的一系列珍贵文物
In exchange, we are loaning them pieces
作为交换 我们也出借了一部分
from our permanent collection.
馆里的永久藏品给他们
Oh, this is incredible. It's a katana sword
太棒了吧 这是一把室町时代的武士刀
of the Muromachi period. Utterly priceless.
可谓是价值连城
How much are we talking? Suffice it to say
大概是什么样的价位? 这么说吧
we had to purchase an additional 20 million of insurance
我们额外买♥♥了2000万的保险
just to host the exhibition. Wow!
来确保展览顺利进行呢 哇!
If you'll excuse me.
您请稍等
20-million dollar sword, huh?
价值2000万的武士刀啊
Yeah, history just got a lot
是啊 历史越悠久
more interesting. Mmhmm.
越让人感兴趣呢 是啊
Oh, honey bear, do you remember
小熊熊 你还记得我们见过的
the name of that woman we met that dealt
那个倒腾日本文物的女人
with Japanese artifacts? Remember?
叫什么名字吗?
Slender, blonde hair, blue eyes?
瘦瘦的 金头发 蓝眼睛?
Right. Had an asthma inhaler. It sure would be nice
对 还随身带着哮喘吸入器
to see her again. Does any of that ring a bell?
真希望能再见到她呢 你有什么印象吗?
Sorry, no.
不好意思 没有
Oh, wait, she had a colleague too, right?
等等 她好像还有个同伴?
Tall, blue eyes, sandy blonde hair.
高个子 蓝眼睛 也是金色头发
Maybe drives a blue sports car?
好像开一辆蓝色的跑车?
Oh, you must mean Mr. Rudolph. Mr. Rudolph...
你说的应该是鲁道夫先生 鲁道夫先生
Here. Yeah. "Octavio," Right!
这位 "奥克塔维奥" 对!
That's his name! When do you expect him again?
就是这个名字 你知道他什么时候会再来吗?
Tomorrow night at the gala.
明天的晚会他会出席
Shall I tell him you're looking for him?
需要我知会他一声 说你们在找他吗?
No, no, that's OK.
不用了 谢谢
We prefer to see his face when we surprise him.
我们想给他一个惊喜
What am I missing? What's so special about a blue sports car?
怎么还有我不知道的? 那辆蓝色跑车有什么特别的吗?
The day after you got arrested, Zoe and I canvassed
你被捕以后 我和佐伊去问过附近的目击者
witnesses near the site. Several people said they saw
有些人说他们看到
a man and a woman drive away in a blue sports car.
一男一女开着一辆蓝色跑车离开了
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表