剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
Coffee's hot.
咖啡刚做好
You put cinnamon on the grounds,
你还加了肉桂粉
how'd you know? Psychic.
你怎么知道的 掐指一算
But only for beverage preferences.
不过只能算喜欢什么口味的饮料
Also, I'm a PI and I pay attention.
而且我是个眼光很毒的私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Hahaha! You're in a good mood this morning.
今天早上你心情不错啊
That mattress was incredible, it was like a seven-hour hug.
床垫绝了 睡了七个小时 就被抱了七个小时
Two words: memory foam. Honestly,
三个字 记忆棉 说真的
I could sleep in your bed every night.
我恨不得每天晚上都睡你床上
I could sleep in that bed. The one in my guest...
谁那张床上 就是我客房♥里...
Your... The... Oh, thank God!
你客房♥...太及时了
It's Tracy, and... I...
是特蕾西 我...
I sent her a screen grab of our mysterious hooded figure.
之前给她发过截屏 就是那个神神秘秘的兜帽人
And? She doesn't recognize him.
然后呢 她没认出是谁
She says we should take it to Irving.
建议咱们给欧文看看
Let's go.
那就走吧
Alright, OK.
很好
Hi! I, uh...
大家好
I'm Officer Danica Powers.
我是达妮卡·鲍尔斯警官
Actually, I'm... Sorry, I'm
抱歉 实际上我是...
a trainee detective, Danica Powers.
达妮卡·鲍尔斯实习警探
I'm not an officer,
我不是警官
as you can probably tell from my plain clothes, but, uh...
能从我这身便装看出来吧
So, this is Forensics, huh?
这是法医室吧
Cool! I guess, yeah, obviously
太帅了 我一看就是
because it says Forensics, so... And you guys have
因为门上写着呢 而且你们几个
these nice forensic... Please don't.
看着就很法医 别动手
OK, sorry. I was actually thinking about
抱歉 我一直想干
going into forensics myself because I love blood.
法医 我特别喜欢血
Not in a weird way, just in a...
不是变♥态♥ 就是那种...
just in a totally normal way.
很正常的喜欢
Anyway, I have a bit of a favour to ask,
话说回来 我想求你们帮个忙
and I'm a bit new here, so I don't know how this goes.
我算是新人 所以不太懂这里面的门道
But, uh...
其实吧
I have these friends,
是我几个朋友
and they need this phone unlocked.
想把这个手♥机♥解锁
They are detectives, but they're more
他们都是探员 应该说比较
sort of, um...
怎么说呢
They're more private.
私人那种
But that's fair, they're private detectives.
这就很清楚了 私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Well, one of them, her dad, actually was a cop,
不过其中一个 她爸确实当过警♥察♥
but he is now
不过已经
dead. Um, sorry.
过世了 抱歉手滑了
Uh! Anyway, I need
不管怎么说吧 我想
this phone unlocked
帮他们
for them, and if you were to do this favour for me,
解锁这个手♥机♥ 如果你们能帮我这个忙
I would be so grateful, and I would
那我就太感谢了 我也就
owe you a favour. Obviously.
欠你们一个人情 必须的
If we do this, will you please stop talking?
如果我们帮了你 能让你闭嘴吗
Yes. Yes, I will.
能 我闭嘴
OK, yeah.
那行
Cool! I'm not supposed to do that in a police station.
成了 真不该在警♥察♥局里摆这个造型
Oh, actually, I have a question about passwords.
另外我还想问问密♥码♥的事
Oh, hey, Irving.
欧文 你好
Could you take a look at something for us?
你帮我们看个东西
Did you see something in the footage?
你们在监控上看到什么了
Maybe. Do you know this person?
不好说 你认得出这个人吗
No. Did they hurt Donnie? We're not sure yet.
不认识 他们伤害唐尼了 还不确定
I don't know who it is,
我不知道这是谁
but I can tell you they practice Wing Chun.
但知道他们是练永春的
How do you know? It's the brown sash.
你怎么知道的 那个棕色系带
It denotes a skill level, just like belts in karate.
代表级别用的 意思和空手道差不多
Could it be one of your students?
会不会是你的学生
No. I'd recognize the posture.
不会 不然我从身形上就能认出来
What about one of Tony's?
会是托尼的学生吗
It's possible. Excuse me, my morning class is arriving.
有可能 失陪了 上午有课
Alright, it makes sense.
这就说得通了
Tony establishes an alibi for himself and then sends
托尼给自己找了个不在场证明
one of his minions to do his dirty work.
却让跟班的干脏活
Let's go see if the student became the master.
咱们去看看他是不是青出于蓝吧
Side kick! Ready? One!
侧踢 预备 一
Two! Hands up!
二 手抬高
Three!
三
Four!
四
Five!
五
Six!
六
Seven!
七
Partner drills.
对练
You two again? I had told you to stay away.
又是你们俩 我说过的 不许到这来
My name's Angie Everett. This is my partner Matt Shade.
我是安吉·埃弗雷特 这位是我的搭档马特·谢德
Private investigators?
私♥家♥侦♥探♥
You still think I attacked Donnie?
你们还是觉得是我攻击了唐尼
We're actually looking for a student of yours.
我们在找你的一个学生
Ring a bell? Don't think so.
想到谁了吗 没有
Wanna take another look at that?
要不再好好看看
You need to leave this alone.
这不关你们的事
Is everything OK here, Sifu?
师♥傅♥ 没什么事吧
I'm just looking for my complimentary lesson.
我就是想问问免费课的事
It's been revoked. You know, maybe you should leave.
已经取消了 识相点 走人吧
Come on, Shade. I've got animal crackers in the car.
走吧 谢德 回车上吃动物小饼干去
Alright.
走吧
I wonder who he's talking to.
真想知道他在和谁通话
We definitely got him spooked.
咱们是真把他吓着了
Let's sit on him for a bit,
多抻一点时间
see if our little bird flies the coop.
看看惊弓之鸟有什么动向
Hey, can I stay again tonight? The agency's still a war zone.
今晚我能还住你家吗 事务所那边拆得没样了
Yeah, sure. Are you gonna make dinner?
没问题 要不你做饭吧
Hell no! I start and end with coffee.
才不 我的手艺仅限煮咖啡
And now spiralized zucchini.
还学了切西葫芦
Gotta hand it to you, last night's dinner was pretty
真是佩服你啊 昨晚饭正经
impressive. I'm a pretty impressive guy.
好吃 谁让我是正经好男呢
Yeah, so says my business partner.
我的商业伙伴也这样
He's obviously a smart man.
他可是个精明人
Check it out. Yeah. Go time.
快看 跟上
He stopped. Do you think he saw us?
停下来了 看到咱们了吗
Looks like he's waiting for someone.
他好像在等人
Check it out.
快看
Alright, buy me ten seconds.
帮我拖个十秒钟
What a coincidence!
太巧了
All of us meeting in the same street.
大家在一条街上巧遇
This has nothing to do with you.
这和你们没关系
Don't!
站住
Hold still! Hey!
别动 别动
This isn't her fault.
这根本不是她的错
Teetsa Jeung takes years of training.
没个几年练习根本练不好铁砂掌
I saw it on the Internet, it was just a lucky shot.
我在网上看到了 就只是运气好而已
Why were you fighting with Donnie?
你为什么要和唐尼打架
We weren't fighting, it was sparring.
我们不是在打架 我们在练拳
Wait, you're a student at the school?!
先等一下 你还是个学生吧
But Irving said... May is a special student.
但是欧文说... 梅是特列
Donnie was teaching her privately.
唐尼在给她单独授课
So, you made a deal with Donnie?
就是说 这都是你和唐尼讲好的
It's not what you think.
不是你想的那样
Donnie's a good kid, he helps out in the community.
唐尼是个好人 他经常去社区帮忙
He came to me asking for a favour.
他要我帮他一个忙
In exchange for lessons? What kind of favour?
以私教课补偿 他要你帮什么忙
That's Donnie's business.
这是他的私事
And how do you factor into this?
你们为什么会参与这件事
May came to me 'cause she was convinced
梅觉得这都是她的错
that this was her fault. She knew I was an expert.
所以她就来找我 她知道我懂这个
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表