剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
Well, how did they know that Selena was afraid of ghosts?
那他们是怎么知道萨琳娜害怕这些的
Wait. I've seen her talk about this.
慢着 我记得她有讲过
Hold on.
等一下
Open your computer and go to the link I sent you.
你去看电脑上我发给你的链接
OK. Hold on.
好 等一下
It's a bit she does. About growing up
这是她之前的一个表演
in an old house as a kid and getting scared at night.
是说她小的时候住在一所老房♥子里 到了晚上就害怕鬼魂
No, seriously,
我说真的
ghosts were like the bane of my existence.
鬼魂真的给我的生活带来很多困扰
OK? As a child, I was terrified.
我还是个孩子的时候就很怕他们
As an adult, I have questions.
我长大后 我就有很多疑问
Yeah. You ever noticed that all ghosts are men?
你们有注意过所有鬼魂都是男的吗
Right? Like Jacob Marley,
没错吧 像是《圣诞颂歌♥》的雅各布·马利
Beetlejuice, Patrick Swayze, Casper.
电影《阴间大♥法♥师》 《人鬼情未了》还有《鬼马小精灵》
I have a theory about this.
我是这么想的
It's that men won't ask directions
男人死后都不会问路
to the afterlife. Like, "I know
他们都很直男 会说
where I'm going."
我知道我要去哪里
Come on, guys, get a GPS, buy a map!
男士们 准备一个导航吧 或者买♥♥个地图
So are you just gonna trash guys all night then?
你一整晚都要抨击男士吗
Oh! No, actually, I was planning on
当然不是 我本来打算
talking about my fear of ghosts, but...
谈谈我对鬼魂的畏惧 不过
Oh, good. Now that you suggested it,
那就好 既然你提出来了
maybe I'll just focus on you.
也许我可以谈谈你
Yeah, maybe your friends brought you here tonight,
今晚你可能是被你朋友拉过来的
so that you wouldn't die of auto-erotic asphyxiation.
这样你就不必死于窒息式自♥慰♥了
And instead of attacking me,
而且 你不必在这里抱怨我
here's a suggestion: try attacking that gut.
我给你个建议 用用后♥庭♥好了
Yeah, take it to the spin class.
多运动运动
Dude, seriously. Speaking of following directions,
兄弟 我认真的 说到这个
you should try putting some toothpaste on that brush
你早上别忘了挤点牙膏
in the morn. Yeah.
刷刷牙
I get it though, it's hard to get access to your mouth
不过我理解 你牙刷塞不到嘴里去
when your head is shoved so far up your ass.
毕竟你的脑袋都埋屁♥股♥里了
How about you use your mouth for something useful like...
不如你用你的嘴巴做点别的事吧 比如...
It's a good joke.
我这玩笑很好
So don't you have to be funny to be a stand-up?
表演单口喜剧不就是得搞笑幽默嘛
Isn't that kind of the criteria? Hey, pipe down, dude!
那难道不是你们所谓的标准吗 安静 老兄
You can. You know what I'm saying?
你可以... 你懂我在说什么吗
Get the hell out of here, you sexist pig!
从这儿滚出去 你个性别歧视猪
OK, that was harsh,
这话说的真是字字插心
but doesn't she do that ghost set a bunch of times?
她有经常提到鬼魂的事吗
No. Actually, I read an article that she gave it up.
不经常 我其实是读了她已经弃掉的一篇文章才知道的
That's a little weird. I know, right?
这有点儿奇怪 我也觉得
Listen, uh, the show's gonna start soon,
听我说 表演快开始了
I gotta get to the theatre.
我得去剧院了
OK. I'll do some more digging.
好 我会再挖点料的
Ok.
好的
Welcome to Ballroom Smash!
欢迎来到《舞林争霸》
I'm your host Becca D'Orsay,
我是主持人贝卡·奥塞
and we are broadcasting live from the Bellecroft Theatre, in downtown Toronto.
多伦多市中心贝莱克罗夫特剧院的盛况将会同步直播
Hey, Selena, how are you holding up?
萨琳娜 你怎么样了
I'm a comedian, I'm always afraid of dying on stage.
我是个喜剧演员 我一直都怕会死在舞台上
The decision is up to you.
最终结果将由你们决定
You're the one who looks like you're gonna hurl.
你看起来倒像是那个会大声发泄的人
Ha! Just try to stay
你就尽量
in sight of other people. Don't go anywhere alone.
待在大家视线之内 不要落单
I told you, I'm fine. Places, people!
我说过了 我很好 大家 现在就位
Places!
就位
Raven? Ready.
瑞文 准备好了
Hey, Zoe, what's up?
佐伊 发现什么了
I found the uncensored version of the video.
我发现了未过审版本的视频
You do not want to know what that guy said.
你不会想知道那个家伙说了什么
I'll take your word for it.
那我就信你吧
Point is the video went viral.
问题是这个视频像病毒一样蔓延
It got over 60 million views. 60 million?
有超过六千万的观看 六千万啊
And the comments were brutal. People tore that guy apart.
并且评论区骂声一片 网民们都要把他骂化了
Did you figure out who it was? Didn't have to.
你找到这个人是谁了吗 不需要
The crowd did it for me. Someone found a link
他被人肉了 有人找到了他的社交网络
to his Ameechee page and posted it,
主页链接 然后公布出来了
and everyone started flaming him.
每个人都去攻击他
They got him fired from his job. He lost his fiancée.
他们害得他被开除了 他的未婚妻离开了他
He basically had to change his name and run away.
基本上来说他只能隐姓埋名的活着
I sent you the link.
我把链接发给你
OK. Hold on, I'm just pulling up to the theatre.
好吧 别挂 我正在剧院门口停车
One second.
等等
Oh, my God! It's him!
哦 我的天 是他
Him who? It's Sami, the editor
他是谁 是萨米 这个节目的
from the show. I've got to go, Zoe.
导播 我得走了 佐伊
Come on, Shade, pick up.
拜托 谢德 快接电♥话♥
Comedian extraordinaire Selena Louise...
有请著名喜剧女演员萨琳娜·路易丝
soap opera star Veronica Valor...
肥皂剧明星维罗妮卡·巴洛尔...
country superstar Brody Diamond,
乡村音乐巨星布洛迪·戴蒙德
and finally... Whoo!
以及最后... 哇喔
Former hockey champ Matt Shade.
前冰球冠军马特 谢德
Let's give it up for
让我们用热烈的掌声
these wonderful contestants! Shake your body, go, go
欢迎这些著名的参赛者们 # 舞动身体 来呀 来呀#
Ready set go
# 准备就绪 #
We don't stop until we're done
# 舞动不停 直到结束 #
Take your places on the floor Start in three, two, one
# 站在你的位置 三二一开始 #
From your feet to your head
# 从头到脚 #
Shake it, make your back bend
# 舞动起来 来个下腰 #
Calling all my party people, My ladies, gentlemen
# 叫上我所有的排队小伙伴 女士们和先生们 #
Pick yourself up, drop it Pick yourself up, drop it
# 高高跳起 快速落下 高高跳起 快速落下#
Let go
# 动起来 #
Shake your body, shake your body
# 晃动身体 尽情舞蹈 #
Let go. Shake your body, shake your body
# 动起来 晃动身体 尽情舞蹈 #
Shake your body, shake your body
# 晃动身体 尽情舞蹈 #
Shake your body, go, go
# 尽情舞蹈 来呀 来呀 #
Steve!
史蒂夫
Ms. Everett, what's going on? You need to stop the show.
埃弗雷特女士 发生什么了 你要暂停演出
Are you out of your mind? We're live!
你疯了吗 我们这是直播
Where's Sami, the editor? Sami Chapman?
萨米在哪里 那个导播 萨米·查普曼
He's not part of our live broadcast.
他不是我们直播团队的
He's part of Becca's morning show...
他是贝卡日间节目的一员
Wait, what do you know? Nothing for sure,
等下 你知道什么了 还不确定
but if he's here, Selena could be in a lot of danger.
不过如果他在这里 那么萨琳娜就非常危险了
Let go
# 动起来 #
Shake your body, shake your body
# 晃动身体 尽情舞蹈 #
Shake your body, shake your body
# 晃动身体 尽情舞蹈 #
Shake your body, go, go
# 尽情舞蹈 来呀 来呀 #
Wasn't that incredible? Let's give it up
是不是非常的精彩 让我们把
for our brilliant dancers!
热烈的掌声送给我们天才的舞者们
I'm your host Becca D'Orsay. Hey, what's that earpiece for?
我是节目主持人贝卡·奥塞 那个耳塞是什么用途
It's for streaming the music, so they can hear it
是用来传输音乐的 那么他们在嘈杂的环境下
over the crowd. Can you put me in his ear?
也能听清音乐 你能帮我接通他的耳机吗
Tonight, one of these four contestants
今晚 这四组参赛者中将决出
will be crowned the Queen or King of the ball.
我们的舞林之王和舞林之后
Hey, Shade, it's me. I'm in the building.
嗨 谢德 是我 我在这栋楼里
Listen, the guy that we're looking for
听着 那个我们正在找的人
is named Sami. He's an editor.
叫做萨米 他是一名导播
He's got red, curly hair and a beard.
他有一头卷曲的红发和大胡子
I'm gonna keep searching for him,
我会继续搜寻他
but you need to stay with Selena
但你需要不惜一切代价
at all costs. I'm convinced he's gonna try
和萨琳娜待在一起 我确信他将要
and kill her. She ruined his life.
杀害她 她毁了他的生活
Or former ice hockey champ
或是前冰球冠军
Matt Shade!
马特·谢德
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey, Zoe. It's me again.
嗨 佐伊 还是我
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表