剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
跟我想得不太一样
Try not to bump into anyone. We can't afford the lawsuit.
尽量别撞到人 我们打不起官司
Here we are.
到了
Nevin Ainslie, Room 453.
内文·安斯利 四五三室
We said we were looking for an old bottle of wine...
我们说过在找一瓶陈年红酒
The Winston '45?
四五年的温斯顿
Uh! Say those magic words and you'll never leave.
说了这几个字 你们就别想走了
I'm naked,
我没穿衣服
but you're welcome to whatever's left of me!
不过我随时欢迎你过来哈
You're not Nancy. Neither one of you.
你不是南希 你们两个都不是
Thank goodness! No offence.
感谢上帝 无意冒犯
We're private investigators.
我们是私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Oh! You're here about the stolen scrapbook.
你们是为了被偷的剪贴簿来的吧
No, sir, we're here about a bottle of wine.
不 先生 我们是为了一瓶红酒而来的
The Winston '45. Yeah, that's what I said.
四五年的温斯顿 是啊 我说就是这个
I don't think you understand. We're talking about
不是 您没听明白 我们说的是
a bottle of wine. So am I.
一瓶红酒 我也是
The Winston '45? Son...
四五年的温斯顿吗 孩子...
Which one of us use an hearing aid?
是你用助听器还是我用
I stand corrected.
我错了
Please go on.
请继续
Someone came through here and grabbed it
有人趁我在三楼休闲室
when I was out playing "Name That Tune"
玩"猜歌♥名"的时候
in the third floor lounge. The wine?
过来偷走了它 红酒吗
The scrapbook! My labels are in it.
是剪贴簿 我的标签在里面
Sir Winston Churchill.
温斯顿·丘吉尔爵士
The Bulldog himself.
恶犬本犬
"Dear Nevin, thank you for your heart of courage
"亲爱的内文 谢谢你的勇气之心
And your wings of valour.
和勇猛的机翼
You will never be forgotten." Signed W.C.
你会永远被铭记" 署名是W.C.
You're the Spitfire pilot
你就是在欧洲胜利日
who flew the Winston '45 over the Channel on VE Day.
带着四五年的温斯顿飞过英吉利海峡的喷光战机飞行员
Didn't even get to taste it. I was just the courier.
一口都没喝到 我就是个送货的
But Mr. Churchill had the labels sent to me as a keepsake
但丘吉尔先生把标签作为纪念品寄给我
and I held onto them. Ever since.
从那之后 我一直仔细保存
Until some arsehole stole them.
直到有个混♥蛋♥偷了它们
Would you give us a minute, please, sir?
请稍等片刻 先生
Yeah. Take all the time you want.
可以 多久都行
If you see Nancy out there, send her in, will you?
如果你看见南希 让她进来 行吗
Yeah.
行
If he had five extra labels...
如果他有额外五个标签...
That means there's five extra bottles out there.
那说明外面有额外五瓶酒
And any one of them could be the real Winston '45.
任何一个都有可能是真正的四五年温斯顿
So six bottles of Winston '45 were saved from the bombing.
有六瓶四五年温斯顿从轰炸中幸存了下来
How did you end up with all those dead soldiers, partner?
你怎么牺牲了这么多"士兵" 搭档
We had a lot to talk about last night.
我们昨晚聊了好多
After the war ended,
战争结束后
Martin's grandfather sent five bottles
马丁的祖父寄给温斯顿·丘吉尔
to Winston Churchill. Which were delivered
五瓶酒 是由我们的喷光战机
by our Spitfire pilot, Nevin.
飞机员内文运送
Those bottles were uncorked and finished
那些在欧洲胜利日
on VE Day. Except Nevin...
被开瓶喝完了 不过 内文...
kept the labels in a scrapbook since then.
在那之后把标签都保存在了剪贴簿里
And those labels were stolen at roughly the same time
那些标签又大致和马丁的四五年温斯顿酒
as Martin's Winston.
同时被偷
Why would somebody steal the real bottle
有了标签 就不必冒险了
from Belanger Estates when they could just make fakes
为什么还要去贝朗格庄园
from the labels and avoid the risk? To authenticate them.
去偷真酒呢 为了鉴定
You need to create the illusion the original is up for grabs.
你需要创造出一种原品唾手可得的假象
It's the Mona Lisa heist. What's the Mona Lisa heist?
就是蒙娜丽莎盗窃案 蒙娜丽莎盗窃案是什么
It's the case that made Angie want to become a PI.
那是激发安吉成为私♥家♥侦♥探♥的案子
1911. Paris.
1911年 巴黎
The Mona Lisa, the most famous painting in the world,
蒙娜丽莎 世界上最著名的画作
was stolen from the Louvre. The thief made
从卢浮宫被偷 小偷制♥作♥了
six flawless forgeries to sell on the black market.
六幅毫无瑕疵的赝品 放在黑市上卖♥♥
So he could make six times the profit.
这样他就挣了六倍利润
Right.
是的
Knowing that none of the buyers would ever admit
深知买♥♥主都不会承认
to having bought a stolen painting. So we need to track down
自己买♥♥了赃物 所以我们需要追踪
the other Winston '45 buyers. Cassie has a list of 60 names.
其他四五年的温斯顿的买♥♥家们 凯西列了一张六十人的名单
What about reserve bids? If the buyers were serious...
预定出价的那些呢 要是买♥♥主们真的...
They'd make a reserve bid...
他们会预定出价的...
And those bids would be secured by a bank.
那些竞价会通过一家银行担♥保♥
How many of those were there?
有多少
Now I speak? You speak.
现在我能说话了吗 你说
We had almost twenty bidders and they pulled their bids
当新闻爆出温斯顿酒丢失的时候
when the news broke that the Winston was gone.
我们有大概二十个竞价者都撤资了
You're biting your lip. You've got something.
你在咬嘴唇 想到什么了
Well... What if we look at the reserve bids
要不我们查下那些 在温斯顿酒丢失的新闻
that were pulled before the news of the missing Winston broke?
爆出之前 就取消报价的那些竞价者们
I'm gonna bet there's Aaron's plus four more.
我打赌是亚伦和其他四个
Grab a seat.
随便坐
Keep the attitude, have a seat here.
保留意见 先坐下
We'll get you back to the spa in no time, alright?
我们眨眼就能带你回水疗中心 好吗
Uh? Well, that makes all of them.
那就全了
Four fake Winstons. And Brisbane's makes five.
四瓶温斯顿赝品 加上布里斯班的就是五瓶
All with machine-blown glass and freshly glued labels.
都是机吹玻璃和新贴上的标签
Which means none of them is the real Winston '45.
表明他们都不是四五年的温斯顿真品
What did our buyers have to say?
我们买♥♥主们怎么说
They're all singing the same tune.
他们都一个说法
Contacted anonymously, assured they were getting
匿名联♥系♥ 说他们有
the real Winston, transfered 250 G's offshore
温斯顿真品 离岸转帐二十五万刀
and went to pick up their bottle.
然后去拿酒
Never from the same location. No.
地址都不一样 不一样
Makes sense. You don't want the buyers running
可以理解 买♥♥主们互相碰到了可不好
into each other. Let's run through the drop points.
我们来看看取货地点
OK. We got Chong's Chinese Palace
好的 我们知道有庄氏中餐馆
and Rona Jean's Silver Moon Salon.
还有罗娜琼的月亮沙龙
Glen Manor Bingo Hall. The public library.
格伦庄园宾果厅 公共图书馆
Century Club Aquafit. Who are we after here?
阿夸菲特世纪俱乐部 我们找的这是谁啊
Granny Oakley? Do you see it?
奥克利奶奶吗 你看到了吗
What are we looking at? Smackdab in the middle...
看什么 正好在中间的...
Crestfield Gardens retirement home.
克蕾斯菲尔德花♥园♥养老院
Hi.
你好
The shuttle driver said only one person
班车司机说只有一个人
visited all the drop sites. Nancy Colgate.
去过所有这些取货地点 南希·科尔盖特
Fourth door on the right. Do we really believe
右边第四扇门 我们真的相信
that an octogenarian heisted the priceless Winston '45?
一位耄耋之年的老人抢了无价的四五年的温斯顿吗
I guess we're about to find out.
马上就能查到了
Good afternoon, ma'am.
下午好 女士
We're questioning all the residents
我们在问所有住在克蕾斯菲尔德的人
here at Crestfield to see if their experience...
看他们有没有看到...
Sssh! Sssssh! Get in here,
嘘 进来
both of you. OK...
两个都进来 好的...
What have you got? I beg your pardon?
你们找到什么了 什么
Nevin told me everything.
内文什么都跟我说了
It would mean the world to him if you could
要是你们可以找回那些标签
get those labels back. Um...
就是他的救世主了 这...
I don't understand. I'm Nancy.
我不明白 我是南希
Nevin and I are...
内文和我是...
Oh!
这样啊
That Nancy. Yes.
那个南希 好的
Wait a minute. If you two are so close,
等等 如果你们两人很亲密
then why did you help steal his labels?
那为什么你要帮别人偷他的标签呢
What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊
We know you made deliveries to these five locations.
我们知道你送东西去这五个地点了
Sure. I did. As a favor to my granddaughter.
是啊 我去了 帮我孙女去的
What does this have to do with Nevin's labels?
这和内文的标签有什么关系
You didn't look inside the packages?
你没看包裹里装的是什么吗
No. Why would I?
没有 为什么要看
Why are you looking in my fridge?
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表