剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
then what are they after?
他们又为了什么
I don't know, but I think it has something to do
不知道 但我觉得和那个
with that recycling bin.
回收箱有点关系
I'm going to go stake out the loading dock.
我打算去装卸处看看
OK, but Inspector Carson
好的 但卡尔森督察
is sending SWAT in through the parking garage.
正在派反恐特警从停车场过去
I don't like the sound of that. Can't you stall them?
我讨厌那个主意 你能拖延他们吗
So you're the Shadow! Shh!
所以你是谢鬼影 嘘
I'm also a P.I.
我还是私♥家♥侦♥探♥
I'm sorry I had to hit you, Wallace,
抱歉 我打了你 华♥莱♥士♥
but I can't let these guys find out who I really am.
但我不能让他们发现我的真实身份
Yeah, yeah, I'm hip.
是的 我过于兴奋了
But I think you bruised a rib, Shadow.
但我觉得你伤到我肋骨了 谢鬼影
Shh! Don't call me that.
别这么叫我
Oh, right. Sorry. My bad.
对哦 对不起 我的错
So, a P.I.?
所以 私♥家♥侦♥探♥吗
Why are you really here?
你来这里到底干什么
So I'm busted.
我被发现了
Yeah, you are, but right now you're the least of my worries.
是啊 但现在我还有很多其他事要操心
Hey, Shade. Fresh Intel on the leader.
谢德 关于罪犯头头的新信息
He's got a record. Robbery and assault.
他有案底 抢劫和袭击
Can't it ever be good news, Everett?
就没有好消息吗 埃弗雷特
Uh, SWAT's been ordered to surround the building?
他们已经命令反恐特警包围大楼了 算吗
That dumpster's still down here in the loading dock,
那个大型垃圾装卸车还在下面码头那里
but now the lid's open.
但现在盖子开了
I'll get back to you.
我会尽快回复
I can't believe Mark's behind this. What would be so big
难以置信背后黑幕竟然是马克 有什么会大到
that he would need a dumpster to get it out of here?
需要大型垃圾车来运出去呢
Expensive art? High grade computers?
名贵的艺术品吗 高配电脑吗
No, there's really nothing.
没有 真的什么都没有
Unless...
除非...
Smart watches? They're gifts for the staff.
智能手表吗 那些是给工作人员的礼物
We've had a banner year.
我们今年战绩辉煌
I was gonna make an announcement tomorrow,
我本来要明天宣布的
but nobody really knows about them except me.
但除了我没人知道这事
Mark's chief accountant. He must've found out.
马克是总会计师 他肯定发现了
Where are the watches now?
手表现在在哪里
In the basement lockup.
在地下室锁起来了
But if anybody tries to break in, it would set off the alarm.
但要是有人想闯进去 就会触发警报
I'm the only one with a key card...
只有我有钥匙卡
Oh, wait...
等等...
that guy kept it to get back into the lab.
那家伙留着它是为了回实验室
At least that's what he wants us to believe.
至少他希望我们这么想
How many watches are we talking about?
有多少手表
One for every employee nationwide. Roughly 2,200.
全国所有员工每人一个 大概两千两百个
And each watch is worth...? A little over $1,000.
每个价值... 大概一千刀多点
Partner, you'll never believe what I just found.
搭档 你肯定想不到我刚发现了什么
About two million dollars in smart watches?
大概有两百多万加元的智能手表吗
You're no fun at all.
你真无趣
Hey, you guys are spending an awful lot of time together.
你们在一起待的时间太长了
Us? No, not really.
我们吗 没有吧
Not really? Well, it's time to break it up.
没有吗 好吧 是时候分开了
Hey...
喂
Who the hell are you?
你到底是谁
Don't suppose you're a hockey fan?
我猜你不怎么看冰球吧
Oh... Matt Shade.
你叫马特·谢德
What have we got here? Oh!
看看还有什么
Everett and Shade, Private Investigations.
埃弗雷特与谢德私人调查事务所
I prefer Shade and Everett, but what's in a name?
我更喜欢叫谢德与埃弗雷特事务所 不过名字不代表什么
So you're the one who brought the cops.
是你们把警♥察♥引来的吧
No, they drove themselves.
不是 他们自己发现的
That's funny. OK, smartass, where's your partner?
搞笑 觉得自己还挺聪明呢吧 你搭档呢
Who knows?
不知道啊
Hey, uh, Everett?
我说埃弗雷特
Who's this? This is your worst nightmare.
你是谁 你最可怕的噩梦
So why don't you get up to the boardroom
赶紧给我到会议室来
before I put a bullet in your partner's head?
不然我一枪爆了你搭档的头
Clear. Let's go.
安全 跟我来
Walk. Whoa, take it easy.
快走 你小心点
Oh, well!
好吧
What the hell took you so long? Slow elevator.
你怎么这么半天才来 电梯太慢
Yeah, sure. OK, where's my other guy?
算你说得对 我的人呢
I don't know. It's so hard to get good help these days.
不知道你什么意思 这年头想找人帮忙真不容易
Yep, she's your partner alright.
还真是 她是你搭档 没错吧
Alright, let's go. Move it, both of you.
成了 咱们走 你们两个 快点
Who was that? Must be his partner.
那是什么人 他的搭档
He's a private investigator.
他是个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
I'm part of his cover.
我算是个他打打掩护
Helping him with the case. You are?
帮他处理这个案子 真的吗
That's... very brave of you.
你太勇敢了
Go, go, go.
前进
Look, you know the police are outside.
我说 你也知道外边都是警♥察♥
Why don't you guys just give yourselves up?
你们干脆投降算了
That way nobody gets hurt. OK, yeah.
避免伤亡 是吗
Thank you for the career advice.
感谢你们的职业咨♥询♥
What are you doing!? They know.
你这什么情况 他们都知道了
What? How?
什么 怎么可能
Who's she? His partner. They're P.I.S.
她是谁 他的搭档 他们是私♥人♥侦♥探♥
Oh my God...
什么
This is turning into one of those days, isn't it, Mark?
某一天闲聊的时候 偶然就冒出这个想法吧 马克
I'm sure at some point this seemed like a genius idea.
看得出来 在某种程度上这是个很天才的计划
After a few beers, you and your cousin convince his co-workers
两杯下肚之后 你和你表弟说服了他的人
to stage a fake hostage scenario.
一起玩一出假人♥质♥闹剧
Which gives your guys
让你们有时间
time to transfer the watches to the dumpster.
把表都藏进垃圾箱
A few hours later, you free the hostages...
等上几个小时后 你们就把人♥质♥放了...
assuming you have an emergency escape plan.
估计你们还有一份备用的撤离计划
Then later, the recycling
再然后 收废品的
truck comes by and picks up its usual load.
卡车就按时来收垃圾
Poor Mark, the victim of crazed gunmen,
可怜的马克 持枪歹徒的淫♥威♥
returns to work tomorrow, a tragic hero.
也没有阻止他第二天来上班 好一个悲情英雄
Nobody the wiser.
天衣无缝
Crap! They do know everything.
我靠 他们全都知道了
And now the cops... we're surrounded!
现在都是警♥察♥ 我们被包围了
I knew bringing guns into this
我就说这事不能
was a big mistake. Mine's the only one with bullets.
用枪 只有我的枪有子弹
You think I'd give your idiot cousin and his buddy loaded guns?
你真以为我能把压了火的真枪交给你那白♥痴♥表弟和他的人
Everything's gonna be fine.
放心 没事
After we take care of a couple of loose ends.
只要解决几个小麻烦就行
No, no, no, please... it was never supposed to come to this.
不行 真不行 求你了 计划里可没说要见血
We've come too far to back down.
现在已经无路可退了
I'm running the show now. You get that dumpster loaded.
现在我说了算 你负责装垃圾箱
I'm gonna take care of everything else.
我负责其他的事
Walk.
走
Get going.
赶紧弄
You seem pretty calm for someone surrounded by police.
被警♥察♥包围了 你倒是很镇定
There's an old subway tunnel underneath this building.
大厦下面有条旧地铁隧♥道♥
We broke the maintenance access.
我们打通了维修通道
So as soon as those watches are loaded,
就等这边装好表
we're history. What about the dumpster?
我们就一走了之 垃圾箱怎么处理
You're the only ones who know about it.
只有你们知道这事
Actually, that's not true. What about your buddy Tommy?
这话不完全 你那哥们儿汤米呢
He might spill the beans on your whole plan to protect himself.
没准他为了自保 已经把你的计划都告诉别人了
Ok, ok, ok, ok.
得得得
Where is he?
他到底在哪里
We'll tell you if you let us go.
如果我们告诉你 你会放我们走吗
I got another idea.
我的方案是
I start shooting out kneecaps
如果你们不说
until you tell me.
我就朝你们的膝盖开枪
OK. Fine.
好 听你的
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表