剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
No. Why?
没有 怎么了
No reason.
没事
Are you sure we haven't met before? No.
你确定我们之前没见过吗 没有
Last year's conference in Petawawa? Uhuh.
去年在彼得华华的会议 不知道
Team building laser tag? Mmmm.
团建玩激光枪战 不是
Corporate karaoke retreat? I think I would remember that.
公♥司♥唱k聚会 如果是的话我肯定能记得
Hey, how's the pain?
嗨 还疼吗
Well, seeing as how we may not make it out of here alive...
我们可能都没法活着出去了
It's nothing. I'm fine.
我这没什么事
So you're faking it?
所以你这是装的
I've been promising Mom a cruise for years.
多年来我一直向我妈保证 说要带她去坐邮轮
I finally save the money and Mr. Bickles needs emergency surgery.
我终于存够钱了 然后比克里斯先生需要做紧急手术
Mr. Bickles?
比克里斯先生
My oldest cat. Urinary obstruction.
我年纪最大的猫 尿路梗阻
So you needed some quick cash.
所以你急需用钱
Mom gets her cruise, Mr. Bickles gets to pee.
我妈能去坐邮轮 比克里斯先生能顺利小便
It's what I call a win-win, my friend.
这就是双赢 朋友
Shade, I've got Zoe on the line.
谢德 我接通了佐伊
Maz called. The search on Thomas Redfield came back clean.
马茨打了电♥话♥ 说托马斯·雷德菲尔德没案底
No priors, not even a parking ticket. There's something else.
没有前科 甚至没有一张罚单 肯定有事的
He didn't have any bullets in his gun.
他的枪里面都没有子弹
What do you think the chances are the other guys don't either?
你们觉得其他人枪里也没子弹的可能性高不高
Shade, don't even think about it.
谢德 别想了
Why would a guy like Redfield be involved in something like this?
为什么像雷德菲尔德这种人会卷入这种事
I don't know. Maz said he works for a recycling company.
我不知道 马茨说他在一家垃圾回收公♥司♥工作
I called the dispatcher and they said he's on shift.
我打电♥话♥给调度员 他们说他正在上班
Recycling? Do you mean Apex Recycling? Yeah, how'd you know?
回收公♥司♥ 是艾派克思回收公♥司♥吗 对啊 你怎么知道
Because earlier, I saw one
因为之前 我看到
of their dumpsters parked in the loading bay.
他们的一个垃圾箱停在装货间
How many guys are on his crew tonight?
今天晚上他们有几个人
Um... him plus two.
嗯 他加上另外两个人
That's three guys. And three gunmen.
那就是三个人 三个枪手
What're you thinking? Why would you need three gunmen
你在想什么 你为什么会需要三个枪手
to steal a souped-up slow cooker?
来偷一个慢炖锅
Something's hinky. I gotta talk to Patricia again.
有点蹊跷 我需要再跟帕特丽夏聊一聊
OK. I'm gonna find the hostage they tazed, see if he's OK.
好 我要去找找被他们电晕的人♥质♥ 看看他有没有事
Ma'am? You should see this. What is it?
女士 你看看这个 这是什么
I ran a check on the members of the recycling crew
我按照你的要求对回收站的工作人员进行了检查
like you asked. Two of them, Thomas Redfield
其中两个人 托马斯·雷德菲尔德
and Steven MacGruder, came back clean.
和史蒂夫·麦克格鲁德都没有前科
OK. And the third one? Yeah, not so much.
第三个呢 他可就多了
Darryl Fenwick. Convicted of multiple instances
达瑞尔·芬威克 被判犯下多起暴♥力♥袭击
of violent assault, including unlawful possession
包括非法持有枪♥支♥
of a firearm and armed robbery.
和持枪抢劫
Well, I guess we know who's in charge up there.
我们大概知道那里谁是头了
Where's Detective Mazhari?
玛萨里侦探在哪里
I don't know.
我不知道
Um, well,
这个
I think I saw him on his phone earlier.
我好像早些时候看到他在打电♥话♥
Oh, his mother again? Maybe.
又给他妈妈打吗 可能吧
Um... I hear she gets lonely.
我听到她说觉得孤独
OK, you know what? We need
我们需要在这里
to establish a line of communication here,
建一条交流线路
find out what these guys are really after.
查出这些人真正要什么
OK, HQ says that the hostage negotiator is on his way,
好的 总部说人♥质♥谈判专家正在过来
so it'll be about 15 minutes
至少要十五分钟
Right, well, we can't wait that long.
好吧 我们等不了这么久
Relax, Powers. I did hostage negotiation for ten years
放松 鲍尔斯 来这里前我做了十年
before coming here.
人♥质♥谈判专家
Quiet back there! Roll record, please.
后面的安静 请拨号♥
Who's calling here?
是谁打电♥话♥
Hello?
你好
Yes, this is Inspector Mathilda Carson
你好 我是都市警局的
of the Metropolitan Police. Who am I speaking to?
玛蒂尔达·卡尔森督察 你是哪位
Where are you?
你在哪里
Outside the building, sir. And we are ready
大楼外面 先生 而且我们准备好
to get you anything you need to bring this to a safe conclusion.
满足你的任何要求 只要保证人♥质♥安全
No, no, no. You stay the hell away, OK?
不要 你走开点 好吗
'Cause I see any cops, or this phone rings again,
因为要是我看到警♥察♥ 或电♥话♥再响
I'm gonna start killing hostages.
我就开始杀人♥质♥
He hung up.
他挂了
These guys are serious.
这些人是认真的
Prep the SWAT team.
让反恐特警组做好准备
The cops? What the hell?
警♥察♥吗 什么鬼
Hey, Tommy's not back from the john.
汤米上厕所还没回来
Ok.
好吧
You keep an eye on these morons. I'll be back.
你看好这些蠢货 我马上回来
Looks like the cops just called. Leader's on the move.
看起来警♥察♥刚刚打了电♥话♥ 带头的在移♥动♥
I still haven't located the other hostage. Oh!
我还没有定位到另一个人♥质♥
What do you mean, the cops are outside?
你什么意思 警♥察♥在外面吗
I don't know! I got a call from the negotiator.
我不知道 我接到一通谈判人的电♥话♥
Oh my god. Where's Tommy?
天啊 汤米在哪里
I can't find him. You're on your own.
我找不到他 你自己干吧
Are you kidding me? No, I'm not kidding you!
你在开玩笑吗 不 没有开玩笑
This is not my fault, alright? This was your idea.
这不是我的错好吗 是你的主意
It was such a simple plan. How the hell could you mess it up?
这么简单的计划 你是怎么他妈搞黄了
Wait, you recognised him?
等等 你认得他
Yeah, I'm sure it's the guy I saw earlier
我确定 他就是我早些时候看到的那个在电梯里的人
in the elevator, except this time he looks less like a hostage
只不过 这次他看起来不那么像人♥质♥
and more like a criminal mastermind. So this is all a scam.
而像犯罪策划人 所以这是个骗局
It's an inside job.
是有内鬼
But what's he after? Not the prototype.
他想要什么 不是原型
I found them in the basement. Plus,
我在地下室发现他们 而且
he would know about the lock on the R&D lab.
他该知道研发实验室上的锁的特点
The hostages, the R&D lab distraction...
人♥质♥ 研发实验室的转移视线
maybe he's playing us for time.
可能他在耍我们 为争取时间
To do what? How did the cops know we're here?
为了什么 警♥察♥怎么知道我们在这里
On this floor? In this office? I don't know.
这层楼 这个办公室 不知道
Alright.
好吧
Someone in here has been talking to the cops.
这里有人一直在和警♥察♥联♥系♥
It's not me.
不是我
I can personally vouch for this gentle flower of a woman.
我可以为这朵温柔的女人花作担♥保♥
You all need to hear this:
你们都听好了
no one is coming to rescue you.
没人会来救你们
We're sticking to the plan.
我们按计划进行
And until I find out who the traitor is,
在我查出叛徒是谁之前
you're all skating on thin ice.
你们都给我小心点 这冰可薄呢
Skating.
冰
Now I know where I've seen you...
我想起在哪里见过你了
Hey, what the hell's going on?
怎么回事
Uh, Wallace here was gonna make a run for it,
华♥莱♥士♥正打算逃跑
and after what happened to Mark,
但出了马克的事后
I didn't want to let that happen.
我不想再发生那种事
You're not gonna make that same mistake again, are you, Wallace?
同样的错误 你不会再犯了吧 华♥莱♥士♥
No, sir.
不会 先生
Hey, Maz.
嗨 马茨
Alright, Angie, I just
好吧 安吉
talked to the CEO of GreatLife's competition.
我刚和伟生对家的执行总裁谈过
They're already manufacturing their own A.I. Microwave
他们已经制♥造♥出自己的人工智能微波
and they have zero interest in the Robo-Slow, so...
而且他们对自动慢毫无兴趣 所以...
That's as far as I got with...
那就是我目前...
that. Is that Angie?
获得的情报 那是安吉吗
Maybe.
可能吧
We think the leader's name is Darryl Fenwick. He's got priors,
我们认为领头的叫达瑞尔·芬威克 他有前科
including armed robbery. And that guy you took out, Redfield?
包括持枪抢劫 还有那个你拿下的人 叫雷德菲尔德
You'll never guess who his cousin is.
你肯定想不到他表弟是谁
One of the hostages. He works for GreatLife.
人♥质♥中的一个 在伟生工作
Oh. You already knew that.
你已经知道了啊
I just found out. His name's Mark Bates, he's head of accounting.
我刚发现的 他叫马克·贝茨 是财务部门的老大
Wait a second. If this isn't about a slow cooker,
等等 如果不是为了慢炖锅
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表