剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
to tear yourself away from...? I'll be right there.
身... 我马上到
OK. Possible bad call.
可能是个坏消息
Hey. Oh, Shade.
嗨 啊 谢德
I ran here as fast as I could. Where is Steve?
我尽可能快地赶过来了 史蒂夫呢
He went backstage. Stay close.
他去后台了 跟紧
A little jumpy, huh?
有点紧张哈
Yeah. Nothing like a spooky theatre
可不是 这种午夜中的恐怖剧院
in the dead of night to make you rethink
不由得让人想起了那个
the whole ghost angle. You know, Grover...
鬼故事 就那个格鲁佛...
Shhh! You're not supposed to say
你不该在这里
his name out loud in here, remember?
直接叫出他的名字 记得吗
He's the least of our worries, Shade.
我们最不用担心的就是他了 谢德
Grover Newell, Grover Newell, Grover Newell.
格鲁佛·纽厄尔 格鲁佛·纽厄尔 格鲁佛·纽厄尔
Shake your body Shake your body
# 摇动你的身体 摇动你的身体 #
♪ Let go ♪ Look! Up there!
# 让我们一起舞动 # 快看上面
Did you see that? I sure did.
你看到了吗 看的真真切切
Whatever we see in here, we're gonna be OK, right?
不管我们看到什么 都会平安无事吧
Yeah... sure.
这肯定啊
Shadow! Becca!
谢鬼影 贝卡
Looks like he found another way to turn on the lights.
看来你知道怎么开灯了哈
I'm sorry you had to find out this way, Shadow.
谢鬼影 我很抱歉 你会是以这种方式发现
I'm sure it was a bit of a shock for you.
吓得不轻吧
Yeah, it was a bit of a shock.
没错 是吓到我了
Why didn't you just tell me?
你为什么不直接告诉我
Because I wanted you to take the case.
因为我想让你接这个案子
And I didn't know how you'd feel about it.
我当时不确定你会不会接受这事
Ah, Becca, if you're happy, I'm happy.
贝卡 只要你幸福 我就幸福
That's how I feel about it.
这是我的真实想法
So, you were backstage when the set fall happened?
所以布景掉下的时候你正在后台
Yeah, I was trying to help Becca. Producing something this big
我当时在帮贝卡 转行来做这么重量级的事
can be overwhelming for a seasoned pro,
对她来说不容易
let alone someone doing it the first time.
而且她还是第一次做
But then why did you switch dance pairs just moments before?
那在这之前 你为什么调整排练顺序
I had to. The contestant who was supposed
我只能这么做 原先定好参加排练的参赛者
to be rehearsing at that time insisted on it.
坚持要我换调整
Which contestant?
哪个参赛者
Steve's not the one behind the sabotage.
史蒂夫绝对不是会做出这种事的人
He would never do that to me.
他不会这么对我的
I don't know, he's got a lot riding on this show
这我不清楚 不过他参与了挺多节目制♥作♥的部分
being a hit. And it will be.
有一定的话语权 这是肯定的
He's been doing this a long time.
他投入了很多时间参加这个
Hey, guys, we need to look into Selena Louise.
同志们 我们需要调查一下萨琳娜·路易丝
Selena, why? Five minutes before
萨琳娜 为什么 就在布景坠落五分钟前
the set fell, she called me and said it was critical
她打给我说有很重要的事
she switch rehearsal times.
所以她调整了排练时间
Thanks for dragging me out of my hotel room
我只有这一刻钟休息时间
during the 15 minutes allotted for sleeping on this show.
你们都硬要喊我出来 我真是谢谢你们
It's just a quick check for the network investigation.
不过是电视台的即行检查
We really appreciate it. Oh yeah, I feel
我们很感谢你能配合 是吗
nothing but appreciation as you force me
我可真是感激你们
to let you search my dressing room.
感激你们硬逼我带你们查我的更衣室
Come on in. Don't open the box
进来吧 看看你们有没有好运
that says "Murder plan."
能翻到我的"杀人计划"
"Beware the bare bodkin." What does that mean?
当心"锥子" 那是什么意思
It means Selena's not the one behind the sabotage.
意思是萨琳娜不是破坏节目的人
She's the target.
她是那人要对付的目标
I always knew my unbridled sex appeal
我就知道 本人非比寻常的魅力
might get me killed one day. Just out
可能会给我带来杀身之祸 只是好奇问一下
of curiosity, why did you insist
你为什么坚持要
on switching rehearsal times just before the set fall?
调整排练时间 而且刚好就在布景掉落之前
Wardrobe malfunction. I went to get it handled.
我的衣柜坏了 我去找人修了
A dagger in your makeup chair is pretty specific.
有人这么明目张胆的在你的化妆椅上插了匕♥首♥
You're obviously being targeted, Selena, any idea why?
很明显 他打算对你下手 萨琳娜 你觉得会是因为什么呢
I'm a comic.
我是个喜剧演员
I make fun of people for a living.
我的工作是取笑别人
Why are you asking all these questions?
你们为什么要问这些问题
You're not really from the network, are you?
你们不是电视台的人吧
We're private investigators.
我们是私♥家♥侦♥探♥
We've been hired to look into these attacks.
我们是被请来查探这些袭击事件的
And until we can figure out who's behind them,
在我们找到袭击人之前
we can't protect you.
我们保护不了你
We strongly suggest that you don't go on tomorrow.
我们强烈建议你明天先停止工作
Screw that noise!
你说的这是什么话
I dance tomorrow, I could win half a million bucks!
我明天只要跳舞 我就可以赚五十万
That's freedom!
老娘财政可就自♥由♥了
You should take the dagger as a very serious threat.
这匕♥首♥可是相当严重的威胁了 你认真点
Look, I'm not gonna let some Casper wannabe
听着 我不会让某个鬼魂
or anyone else get in my way.
或其他任何人阻挡我
That includes you.
包括你们俩
Careful! You don't want to pull a groin
小心点 不要还没上场
on game day.
就拉伤
Couldn't make my performance any worse.
我真是跳的太糟了
You're really nervous about this, aren't you?
你看起来真的很紧张
Well, of course I am, Dad. I don't want to go
我当然紧张了 我不想在一个全国性的
on national TV and make a fool out of myself.
电视节目上看起来像个傻瓜一样
Wouldn't be the first time.
又不是第一次了
Yeah, very reassuring, thanks. No, no, no.
一点安慰都没有 谢了 我不是那个意思
I just meant that, you know, a little bad press
我是想说 你懂的 就算有压力
doesn't change who you are.
你也还是那个你
You know that, right? Yeah.
你知道的 是啊
Hey. Hey, honey.
嗨 亲爱的
I'm on my way to the theatre, I'll see you later, OK?
我要赶去剧院了 稍后见
Ok.
好
Was that satin?
那是绸缎吗
So you have a good time with Justine?
你和贾斯丁相处的还行吗
Yeah. I might do it again tonight.
还行 我俩今晚可能还要一起学习
Really? Two nights of study in a row, huh?
是吗 连续两晚都学习
That's, uh...
真是...
very conscientious of you, Jules.
你很是勤勉认真啊 茱尔丝
How did you find out?
你怎么发现的
From a source I trust.
从某个人那里知道的
Dad?
爸爸吗
Liam.
是利亚姆
Apparently, you "Butt-dialed" Him
很显然 你和你的新朋友一起玩的时候
when you were out with your new friends.
"臀拨"了他的电♥话♥
Oh, God. Um...
天呐
was it... was it awful? Is he... is he OK?
他怎么样 他还好吗
I think you should take that up with him,
我觉得你应该自己去问他
but I will say this:
但是我得说
any group that requires you to make sport
如果有些所谓的朋友要你
of people that care about you,
去取笑那些真正关心你的朋友
maybe that's a club you don't want to join.
也许这些人根本就不是你的朋友
Ok.
知道了
Oh, hey. How are you feeling?
嗨 你怎么样
I can't sleep. I don't know
我睡不着 我不知道
if it's the cold medicine or the ghost stories,
是因为感冒药还是因为鬼故事
but I'm starting to get spooked over here.
但是我在这儿呆着觉得很害怕
What's the latest? Well, I contacted
有啥新消息吗 我联♥系♥了萨琳娜的
Selena's agent, her manager, even her former writing partner,
经纪人 经理 就连她以前的写作搭档也联♥系♥了
and they all said the same thing.
他们的说辞都一样
Selena Louise has no enemies.
萨琳娜·路易丝没有树敌
Exactly. We gotta be missing something.
没错 我们肯定漏掉了什么重要线索
Hello?
还在吗
Did I lose you? That ghost picture you sent...
断线了吗 你发的那张鬼魂照片
Oh yeah, sorry about that.
我懂 我很抱歉
No, I think you might be on to something.
我想这可能是条重要线索
Really? 'Cause I was just fooling around.
是吗 我当时在瞎闹呢
As the attacks of the theatre
当这种意外在剧院发生
got more personal, they leaned heavily
越来越频繁的时候 他们都倾向于
into the ghost myth. OK.
相信鬼神 然后
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表