剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
No, we're gonna help you figure this out.
不 我们会帮助你弄清楚的
Zoe is family, that means Donnie is too.
佐伊是我们的家人 唐尼也是
Iron Palm or not, it seems that someone
不管是不是铁掌 看来今天早上
assaulted Donnie this morning.
有人袭击了唐尼
Do you happen to know where he was before the demonstration?
你知道他表演前在什么地方吗
Did he meet up with anyone out of the ordinary?
他有和不寻常的人见面吗
Um, I don't know. He didn't come to the tea shop
我不知道 他没有像往常一样
like he does every morning. I usually make him
早上来茶馆 我经常给他
an extra-large tea, and then he goes to the studio.
泡一大杯茶 然后他才去武馆
Maybe I can check his schedule.
也许我可以查查他的日程
That's weird, his password isn't working.
奇怪 他的密♥码♥不对
Maybe he changed it.
也许他改了
Things have been kind of tense lately.
最近情况有点紧张
We had a big fight
我们上周
last week, but I never thought that he would shut me out.
吵了一架 不过我从没想过他会屏蔽我
We have some friends at the police station;
我们在警局有些朋友
we can try to get it unlocked if you like.
如果你愿意的话我们可以帮助解锁
Yeah. Donnie's boss...
好的 唐尼的老板
Irving. He might know more.
欧文 他可能知道更多
We'll go talk to him. We'll be in touch.
我们去和他聊聊 保持联♥系♥
You don't actually believe any of this Iron Palm stuff, do you?
你根本不相信铁掌这种东西吧
I don't know. There's a lot we don't understand
我不知道 关于东方传统
about Eastern traditions. I used acupuncture
我们还有很多不了解的东西 我的
all through my hockey career. Acupuncture is a long way
整个冰球生涯都在用针灸 针灸和神奇的死亡之掌
from a magic death punch. I don't know,
还是有很大区别的 我不知道
haven't seen you sneeze for a while.
很久没看到你打喷嚏了
Shocking what dust-free air will do.
一剂没有粉尘的空气就可以了
Or a shot of "Magic" Tea.
或者一杯魔力之茶
Wow! So you wasn't kidding when you said her cousin was good.
你说她的表弟很棒不是开玩笑啊
I got your message.
我收到你的消息了
I knew from an early age that Donnie was one in a million,
我很早就知道唐尼是万里挑一
best I'd ever seen.
我见过最好的
Donnie and I trained together all over the world.
唐尼和我在全世界训练
That was Shaolin balance training in Southern China.
那是在中国南部的少林平衡训练
I was about to take him on a massive competition tour.
我准备带他去一场大型竞技巡演
Fifty cities.
五十个城市
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Thanks.
谢谢
Thank you for your help this morning.
今早谢谢你们
I'm still in shock.
我还惊魂未定
Donnie's like a son to me. Is that him as a kid?
唐尼就像我儿子 这是他小时候
We went to Bangkok together.
我们一起去过曼谷
We're trying to piece together
唐尼演示前
where Donnie was before the demonstration, who he was with.
去过哪儿 和谁一起
He was here early in the morning, then he left.
他一早来 后来又走了
Said he had to take care of something.
说去办点事
Any idea what that was?
知道什么事吗
He didn't tell me. A star like Donnie,
他没说 唐尼这样的名人
he's bound to have some enemies, right?
应该树敌很多吧
Oh, not really. Everybody loves him.
没有 他人见人爱
There is someone, isn't there?
还是有对手吧
Tony Wong.
王托尼
He runs a Wing Chun studio not far from here.
他在附近开了家咏春武馆
I can't believe he'd do something like this.
他不可能干这种事
What's his issue with Donnie?
他俩有什么过节
Tony came from mainland China a few years ago,
几年前托尼从大♥陆♥过来
spent a fortune on his studio,
投资一大笔钱创立武馆
but people still flock to train here.
可来这里的人络绎不绝
Not to mention, Donnie beat him in a sparring match
再者 几个月前一场拳击赛
several months ago.
唐尼还把他打败
They were supposed to have a rematch this afternoon.
原计划今天下午还有场对决
The martial artist doesn't need brute strength
武术家不需要蛮力击败对手
to defeat their enemy. True power comes from the mind.
真正的功力源自内心
If I were to leave him in this state,
假如他一直这样
within a few hours his heart could stop.
几个小时就没命了
But then again, a good assistant is hard to find.
话说回来 对手难逢
Oh, come on.
拜托
Thank you for coming to our demonstration.
谢谢大家观摩示范课
If you want more information on Bong Sao Academy,
详细了解绍邦学院
please take a pamphlet.
请看宣传册
Thank you so much. Hi there. Thank you for coming.
非常感谢 谢谢光临
Wow! That was
简直太精彩了
amazing! Hazel, what did I tell you?
黑兹尔 我说什么了
This guy's like a modern-day Bruce Lee.
这家伙简直李小龙在世
I'm glad you liked it. There's a pass in there for a complimentary lesson.
很高兴你们喜欢 那儿有免费体验卡
Come check us out.
欢迎前来体验
Oh, I'd love to learn that "Power of the mind" Thing.
我想学刚才的那个"内功"
That was so cool!
简直太棒了
That was just a demonstration, it's not something I teach.
那只能演示 不能传授
Only the best Sifu can master it.
只有大♥师♥才能掌握
And who is the best? You or Donnie Chow?
谁是大♥师♥ 你还是周唐尼
Says here you were supposed to fight him this afternoon?
据说今天下午有场比试
No, Hazel, remember?
黑兹尔 你忘了
We heard that Donnie's in the hospital now.
唐尼不是在医院吗
Wait. Say,
等等
someone wouldn't have done that to him on purpose, would they?
话说不会是有人故意害他的吧
Are you implying I did something to Donnie?
你在暗示是我把唐尼怎么着了
Well, it'd be good for business.
这对生意有利
You could eliminate the competition and give away fewer freebies.
没有竞争 赠品也省了
If I would take out Donnie, I'd do it publicly.
就算我要打败唐尼 我也会公开宣战
There's no honour in doing it behind the scenes.
幕后下黑手并不光彩
Unless you're worried you were gonna lose.
万一赢不了呢
Who are you two?
你们俩是什么人
Just a couple of interested patrons.
对这个行业感兴趣的赞助人而已
Say, where were you this morning? I was giving a speech
话说你今早去哪了 去节日开幕式
at the festival's opening reception.
做了场演讲
As for your business,
至于你们的生意
I'd advise you to take it elsewhere.
还是另谋他处吧
Excuse me.
失陪
Well, now I feel like a jerk.
我真是个傻瓜
More than usual?
比平常还傻
Live tweets from this morning's reception,
今早开幕式的实况推显示
Tony was definitely there. So now what?
托尼确实在那儿 现在怎么办
Irving's studio has security cameras, doesn't it?
欧文的武馆有安全监控吧
You think whoever did this to Donnie was at the demonstration?
你是说对唐尼下手的人就在示范现场
It's worth a shot. I'll text Irving.
值得一试 给欧文发信息
Hey, Dad.
爸爸
Where's the 4 quart soup tureen?
四夸脱汤碗在哪
Hello to you too.
你好
Look, quit fooling around, OK? I'm in a hurry.
别瞎扯 我很着急
Left side of the sink, top cabinet?
不在水槽左边的柜子里吗
No, it's not. I just checked there.
不在 我刚看过
Ah, there it is.
找到了
What's going on? It's the 9th Annual
什么事 第九届
Spring Lakes Soup Spectacular.
斯普林莱克靓汤比赛开始了
They have an amateur division and this year
有业余组比赛
I am entering my famous Fort Huron Gumbo.
今年我想用拿手的休伦湖秋葵参赛
Well, good luck. Thanks.
祝你好运 谢谢
Son of a bitch! Is that Angie? What's wrong?
该死 是安琪吗 出什么事了
Ugh! The workers at the agency ran into a snag.
在事务所施工的工人遇到了麻烦
It's gonna be another day or two.
又得耽搁一两天
She should stay here.
她该住咱家
Yeah, sure, Dad, I guess.
是的 爸爸 我觉得也是
What's he saying?
他说什么
He's saying you should just stay at my place.
他说你该留在我家
Oh no, I couldn't. Why not?
那可不行 为什么
Jules is staying at Becca's, and I'm leaving for
茱尔丝住在贝卡家 一小时后
Spring Lake in about an hour. Yeah, OK, Dad, I got this.
我要去斯普林莱克 好的 爸爸 明白了
Just bring us back a blue ribbon.
拿个蓝♥丝♥带♥奖回来啊
Yeah, golden ladle,
一等奖是金色长勺
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表