剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
in bringing down a major drug ring.
铲除了一个庞大的毒品交易链
And that's why your fingerprints were never on file.
这也是为什么你的指纹没有记录在案
I lived in Colombia.
我从前生活在哥伦比亚
Damn, this article blew my cover,
该死 这篇文章把我的身份暴露了
it killed my whole career. But it made Britney happy.
毁掉了我的整个警♥察♥生涯 不过这倒让布兰妮高兴了
Britney? My little sister.
布兰妮是谁 我妹妹
Hey, you know what?
你知道吗
I just remembered something else.
我还记得些别的
I'm single.
我还单身
Hmm... Refill?
嗯... 再来一杯
You know, this is not fair. You know so much about me,
这可不公平 你这么了解我
and I really know nothing about you.
我却对你一无所知
Oh, I'm pretty basic.
我很平凡的
I doubt that.
真的吗
Let's see. Let's see
走着瞧 看看
if I'm as good a detective as the Internet says.
我这个侦探是不是像网上说的那么厉害
OK. Shoot.
好吧 你说
Judging by the placement of your father's
从你父亲纪念品的位置来看
mementoes, says you two had
你们有着
a pretty strong bond,
相当强烈的联♥系♥
but the crumpled sticky on your fridge reminding you to call Mom
但你冰箱上皱了的告示贴提醒你给妈妈打电♥话♥
speaks to... A strained relationship.
这意味着... 你们关系紧张
Batch of melatonin on the counter speaks to insomnia.
柜子上摆着一些褪黑素 说明你有失眠症状
And the fact that you have old Everett Agency letterhead
而你这里到处都是
floating around,
以前的埃弗雷特事务所信件
that means you haven't had a partner for very long.
说明你是刚有的合伙人
Aren't you just a regular Cumberbatch.
你是个普通版卷福吗
And you're also smart, witty, a little clumsy.
而你那么聪明风趣 有时又有点笨拙
And you got that from...? Watching you.
你怎么看出来的... 看你就好了
Not in a creepy way.
不是那种诡异的方式
And now, I bet I can guess
而现在 我敢打赌我还猜对了
what you do when you can't sleep.
你失眠时会做什么
Research.
做调查
Good morning! Hey!
早上好 嗨
Someone engine's running this morning.
看来今早某人动力十足啊
Ask me how my night was. Pretend I just did.
你快问我昨晚过得如何 你就假装我问过了
Fabulous!
完美
Hey, Shade. Hey.
早啊 谢德 嗨
Angie, toothbrush?
安吉 牙刷呢
Uh, bottom left drawer.
左下的抽屉里
Got it.
明白
So, Tex spent the night, huh?
所以说 特克斯在这过夜了是吧
No.
没有
Yes, but not like that.
也是 但不是你想的那样
We got caught up doing research. Is that what the kids
我们在一起调查事情 现在的年轻人
are calling it these days? Check it out.
都这么说的吗 来看看嘛
Mark and Candice used to go to Intimate Intentions, right?
马克和坎蒂丝过去常常去意在亲密隐修会是吧
Mmhmm. Turns out they took yoga
没错 他们是去跟
from Mateo Navarro. OK.
马特奥·纳瓦罗学习瑜伽 嗯
I think he's scamming them.
我认为是他诈骗了他们
Based on what? Before he was a yoga instructor,
证据呢 他在做瑜伽教练之前
he was getting his Masters in 20th century European art,
攻读的是二十世纪欧洲艺术硕士学位
which of course includes...
其中当然包括...
The stolen sketch that Tex was hired to find.
特克斯的主顾要找的那幅被盗的素描
Zoe just texted. Her and
佐伊发短♥信♥ 说她和
Tex are on their way over to his apartment.
特克斯在去他公♥寓♥的路上
Hopefully, they find some clues in there.
希望他们在那边能找到线索
You certainly look the part. I've done yoga before.
你看上去真的很懂 我之前做过瑜伽
Really?
真的假的
OK, fine. The Mat's Zoe's. I'll see you after class,
好吧 瑜伽垫是佐伊的 下课之后我们再碰头
and be careful.
小心点
Yeah. I'm just gonna poke around Mateo's office.
我要去马特奥的办公室再找找
Child's play. Uh, Angie...
不过小菜一碟 不过 安吉...
Namaste.
双手合十
Knees bent
屈膝
as we sweep the arms overhead.
同时双手平举过头
Draw in the belly.
气沉丹田
And sink into the hips.
降至臀部
Remember, our hips are the centre
记住 我们的臀部正是
of our sexuality.
性能力的中心
Oh yeah, you're very tight. Geez, buy a girl
你真紧实 有没有搞错 先请女孩子
a drink first. Better.
喝东西好吗 这样更好
Do you feel that? It's vaguely familiar.
感受到了吗 有点熟悉
Yeah. The hips are opening, lubricating.
没错 臀部在放开 在适应
The name that comes to mind is...?
你想到的是...
I'm gonna say Gavin. I don't really know, it's been a while.
我想说加文 其实我不知道 有一会儿了
Psoas. Our hip-flexors.
是腰肌 髋部屈肌
Of course.
当然
You realize that a person's space is
你知道吗 一个人的空间
a reflection of their mind?
是人精神的反映
Yeah. We're in trouble then.
那我们有麻烦了
Well, first thing on my radar: your phone.
第一要找的是你的手♥机♥
Which I don't keep in my computer.
这个我可没存进电脑里
No. But if you're smart,
确实是 但我想聪明如你
and I suspect you are, tall, good looking, funny, first born,
又那么高大英俊 风流倜傥 还是长子
all scientifically proven signs,
还集♥合♥了所有科学证明的优秀的迹象
then you will have downloaded an online tracker for your phone.
那你的手♥机♥上应该已经装了在线追踪软件
You're a little weird, aren't you?
你这人跟正常人不太一样 对吧
Angie says the exact same thing.
跟安吉说的一模一样
If someone was one of a kind, my grandmother would say
要是见到了独一无二的人 我奶奶就会说
they were a "One."
这人是一流的
Angie's a "One." Matt Shade's a lucky man.
安吉就是这样 马特·谢德真幸运
Oh, Shade? No, no, no, no. She and Shade are
你说谢德 没有没有 她跟谢德
just business partners. So she's single?
只是商业伙伴 那她还单身
Oh, embarrassingly so.
说来惭愧 确实是这样
Yet don't tell her I said that.
别告诉她我这么说
O.M.G.
我的老天
What? Your phone,
怎么 你的手♥机♥
you're never gonna guess where it is.
你绝对猜不到在哪
You mean in this very office where I'm standing right now?
你是说就在我所在的这间办公室里吗
I've linked your phone to Tex's locator app, so
我把你的手♥机♥连上了特克斯的定位应用 这样
I should be able to get you there within a foot or two.
我应该能把你导航到手♥机♥附近一到两英尺内
Alright, go for it. Ready? Turn left.
好 那就试一试 准备好了 转左
Wait. Did you go to your left or my left?
等一下 你走你的左边还是我的左边
My left. Yeah. OK, turn right.
我的 那就转右
Alright, I'm standing in front of a big cabinet.
好了 我面前是个巨大的柜子
OK, perfect. Go to the right.
完美 往右走
Alright. Down. Your down.
好了 往下 你的下
Zoe, down is down.
佐伊 下就是下
Alright.
好了
It's locked. Hold on a sec.
锁了 稍等
Oh, Mateo, this is your office?
马特奥 这是你办公室吗
Oh, crap! Couldn't find it.
该死 我都找不到
You were a bad influence in there.
你那样影响不好
I am so sorry. Next time, I will focus on my breathing
很抱歉 下次我会集中注意呼吸
or these beautiful paintings.
或者专注在那些美丽的画上
Sadly, they're only prints. Hmm... Well, you know,
很遗憾 这些只是复♥制♥品 嗯... 你也明白
there's nothing like the real thing.
再好也比不上真迹
That's so true. Do you... own a real thing?
很有道理 你... 收藏真迹吗
Oh, my family has a small collection
我家有一些收藏
but they're mostly just sketches.
但大多数都是素描
Oh, I always find the sketches more interesting though.
我一直觉得素描是比较有意思的
The raw, sudden expression of an artist,
那是艺术家原始的突如其来的表达
it's... it's breathtaking.
非常... 惊心动魄
Exactly.
正是
And between you and me, it's much more affordable.
而对你我而言这也是比较实惠的
I mean we're talking hundreds of thousands versus millions.
我的意思是 这可是几百几千美元跟百万美元的对比
I'm sorry, what was your name again?
不好意思 你叫什么名字
Uh, Paloma.
帕洛玛
"Paloma." Pleasure.
帕洛玛 很高兴认识你
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表