剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
Of course I do. Then what's the problem?
我当然相信她 那还有什么问题呢
Oh. Hey, Danica. It's actually
嗨 达妮卡 现在是
Detective Danica Powers.
达妮卡·鲍尔斯警探啦
It has quite a ring to it. Yeah!
真好 是啊
But it's not official yet,
但是还没有正式公告
so... I'm afraid it's no.
所以... 不行
What's no?
什么不行
Whatever favour it is you're about to ask me for.
不管你们想要我帮忙做什么
I've worked my tush off for too long for a shot
我埋头苦干了这么长时间就是为了
at getting detective, and I don't wanna screw it up now.
获得警探的头衔 现在我不想搞砸了
Well, she does have a point. But it was
她确实有道理 但这是
such a teeny-weeny favour.
一件小小的事情
How teeny-weeny?
多么的小小
I found this in my dad's junk. He was a cop too.
我在我父亲的杂物里找到这个 他生前也是名警♥察♥
I always wondered if it came from his gun.
我一直都想知道这个是不是来自他的枪
I was gonna turn it into a pendant for...
因为情感的原因 我想把它
sentimental reasons. Could you just run it
做成一个吊坠 你能用弹道测试
through ballistics, see if you get a ping?
检查一下吗 看看是否吻合
You know, I totally would, Angie,
你知道的 安吉 我本可以的
it's just... with the promotion pending...
只是... 等待升职期间...
Oh, yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. I get it. I mean,
是是是是 我懂 我想说
this is your moment. Thank you for understanding.
这是你的特殊期 谢谢你的理解
Your parents must be so proud.
你的父母会为你骄傲的
I just wish my dad was
我只是希望我爸爸还在
still around to see what I've made of the agency, you know?
可以看到我在事务做的事情 你知道吗
Oh, no... I hope he'd be proud, but...
哦 别... 我希望他也为我骄傲 但...
I guess I'll never know. Oh, no, no, Angie.
我想我是永远都不会知道了 不 不 安吉
Don't get upset again.
别再难过了
Ok.
好吧
Not a word to anyone.
别跟别人说
Wow. You frighten me sometimes.
哇 有时你也吓到我了
So, what now? Now, we learn more
那么 接下来呢 现在 我们
than we ever wanted to know about Glinski.
要去了解更多关于格林斯基的事情
First name on the list: Sheldon MacNamara.
名单上的第一个 谢尔顿·麦克纳马拉
If anyone had it in for Glinski, my money's on this guy.
如果真有人想搞格林斯基 我打赌这个人
Oh, I love crepes.
我好喜欢卡丽饼
Actually, it's crêpes. You roll the R, the S is silent.
其实是可丽饼 是"可" 不是"卡"
Ooh la la. There's our guy.
哎呀呀 这是我们要找的人
Sorry folks, line forms in the back.
不好意思 要在后面排队
We're not here for crêpes.
我们不买♥♥可丽饼
We're private investigators. We want to ask you
我们是私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 想问你
a few questions about Norm Glinski.
几个有关诺姆·格林斯基的问题
We noticed that your wife
我们知道 你老婆
recently hired Glinski to follow you.
最近雇了诺姆·格林斯基盯你
Apparently there were some... Compromising photos.
显然拍了点... 有力度的照片
Sure, I was an idiot. And I got caught.
我承认 自己很傻 而且还被抓住了
Before that, you had a corner office
在那之前 你干着高管的工作
in the Financial District. Big house in Rosedale.
在金融街坐拥豪华办公室 在玫瑰谷有豪♥宅♥
Now you're flipping flapjacks.
现在却在这里玩飞饼
Actually, they're called crêpes.
是可丽饼好吗
And yes, I lost my marriage and my job...
没错 我是离了婚 丢了工作
and both Teslas. All thanks to Glinski.
两辆特斯拉也没了 都拜格林斯基所赐
You must've really hated that guy.
你恨他恨得牙根痒痒吧
Are you kidding me? Losing everything
怎么可能 失去一切
was the best thing that could've happened to me.
是我一生中最赞的际遇
The day after everything blew up,
在曾经的成就烟消云散的那一天
I saw this food truck on Craig's List.
我在免费的公共广♥告♥平台上看到了这辆小吃车
And now look at me: number one in the city.
你们再看看现在的我 绝对逍遥
So you're not mad at Glinski?
你一点也不记恨格林斯基
Hell, no.
当然不了
If I'd stayed on Bay Street, I'd be fast tracking a coronary.
如果我一直呆在金融圈 早就心脏病了
Now, I'm finally doing something I love.
如今踏踏实实做着自己喜欢的事
Glinski didn't destroy my life.
格林斯基并没有毁掉我的人生
He saved it.
他拯救了我
Sorry, bud.
再会吧 朋友
Well... crêpe.
真行 可丽饼
So, who's next on the list?
下一个是谁
Maureen Ferlo. Who wants to know?
我是莫林·费尔洛 你们是谁
Everett and Shade, private investigators.
埃弗雷特和谢德 我们是私♥家♥侦♥探♥
And we're looking into the death of Norm Glinski.
调查诺姆·格林斯基的死因
Oh, I saw that on my news feed. Sad.
在朋友圈有这消息的推送 好伤感
That's rather generous of you...
你心肠真好...
considering your last interaction with him.
特别是他上次那样对你之后
Apparently, you convinced a wealthy 90-year-old
就是说你糊弄了一个九十岁的有钱人
that you were his long lost niece? A girl's gotta pay her bills.
假装是他失散多年的侄女 姑娘家要想办法挣钱不是
Except Glinski exposed your fraud.
可惜格林斯基把你的诡计戳穿了
There went your multi-million dollar inheritance.
几百万的遗产成了泡影
No more mansions, no horses,
大房♥子和马都没了
no private helicopters... must've made you angry.
私人直升机也用不起了 你肯定恨疯了他
At first, but all of Glinski's poking around
一开始的确是的 不过格林斯基对我的过去
in my past made me curious. I was adopted.
一通查 倒勾起了我的好奇心 我出身领养家庭
Never knew my real family, so I sprung
从不知道自己的身世 于是我花了
for a $25 online DNA test and ba-da-bing!
二十五块大洋做了份网上基因检测 你猜怎么着
Turns out I have royal blood!
我有皇室血统
Sounds like another con.
听着跟假的似的
This time, it's for real. You are looking at
但确实是真的 我是挪威皇室
the 14th in line to the throne of Norway...
第十四顺位继承人
who can't wait to put this stuff behind her.
我现在巴不得快点把那件事忘了
Babe. We gotta jump
宝贝 得出发了
if we're gonna make it to Ibiza by tonight.
不然晚上到不了伊维萨
Be right there! That's my new boyfriend. He's a model.
马上来 那是我的新男友 是个模特
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a private jet waiting.
现在我必须失陪了 私人飞机还等着呢
Hi, baby!
亲爱的
Is that... my Macallan?
那不是我的麦卡伦威士忌吧
I was saving that for a special occasion.
我专门留着特殊场合才喝的
Here I am.
庆祝我来呗
You know,
我说
you gotta update your internet package.
你们真得更新一下你们的上网套餐了
The streaming sucks. What are you streaming?
流媒体播放效果太烂 你在看什么
Oh, that's good... Documentaries.
这样爽... 纪录片
So how's my case coming?
我的事调查得怎么样了
15 names, 15 strikeouts. Yeah.
十五个名字 十五次没结果 是啊
And thanks for telling us that number nine runs a sex dungeon.
还要谢谢你告诉我们 第九个人开了间炮房♥
Oh, yeah.
还真是
I could have sworn it'd be one of those people.
我本来挺确定的 肯定就在这些人里
Who knew it'd be so hard to find someone
谁能想到 找出一个想干掉你的人
who wants to kill you? Maybe Zoe will find something.
竟然这么麻烦 没准佐伊能发现点线索
Zoe? Oh, I asked her to swing by
佐伊 我让她去了趟
my apartment, pick up some files
我的公♥寓♥ 取点文件
and some fresh underwear. I mean, if I'm gonna stay here
还有干净内衣 预备着我可能要在这里
for a few... Hold on a second! You sent
住上一阵... 打住
our assistant to your apartment when there are people trying
你在有人想弄死你的时候 让我们的助理
to kill you? What are you worried about?
去了趟你的公♥寓♥ 你急什么
They think I'm already dead.
反正他们以为我已经死了
We don't know that for sure.
这一点我们可不确定
Hey, Angie. Hey, Zoe. Are you OK?
安吉 佐伊 你没事吧
Yeah, I'm fine.
我没事
But I can't say the same for Glinski's place.
格林斯基家里可事大了
Someone's trashed it.
有人把这里搜了个底朝天
The place was a mess. Whoever did this
到处一团糟 不管是什么人干的
took their time.
一定都细细检查过
This has to do with my attempted murder.
肯定和对我谋杀未遂有关
You think?
你这么想的
"How do I love thee?" Never pegged you for a romantic.
"我多么爱你" 从来没觉得你也浪过
Do you mind!
快给我
Alright. They hit your office too.
这下好了 他们还抄了你的办公室
Whoever it is, they're pretty motivated.
不管是什么人 一定特别执着
Do you have any idea what they're looking for?
你知不知道他们要找什么
No.
不知道啊
Do you have any money in your office?
你有没有在办公室里放钱
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表