剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
Are you kidding? Look how poorly composed it is.
你在逗我吗? 看看这构图
What about your highly-publicized riff
那你大肆宣扬你和科德尔
with Cordell? Left you short
发生的冲突要怎么解释呢? 损失一个
of a $25,000 lens. I'd be pissed.
两万五千刀的镜头 换我也会生气的
Yeah, I was. And then, a week later, a brand new lens
确实 但一周后 一个全新的镜头就寄到我手里了
arrived from Demolition with an apology.
还有一封来自 "爆破" 的道歉信
Why do you care so much about a photo of Gabrielle
话说回来 你们怎么对加布里埃尔
at The Jasper Arms Hotel anyway?
在墨绿武器酒店的照片这么上心啊?
How do you know is The Jasper Arms?
你怎么知道是墨绿武器酒店?
I've been photographing celebrities there
那家开业以来的所有活动我都有去现场拍照片
since it opened. See that wallpaper?
看见那个壁纸了吗?
It's in all their suites. Now, if you'll excuse me...
那是套房♥里的壁纸 抱歉 我得先走一步了...
Jasper Arms? Hmmmm.
墨绿武器酒店? 是的
Check it out!
来看看!
I will if you come back 5 steps.
你移过来五步我就看
Right. Heights.
好的 领导
So cute. Don't patronize my fears.
你真可爱 别嘲笑我的恐惧
Definitely where the photo was taken from.
那张照片绝对就是在这里拍的
Yeah. Now all we have to do is figure out who took it.
是的 现在只要找出拍摄者就好了
Security cameras?
有监控吗?
Nothing pointing directly at this spot.
没有能直接覆盖这篇区域的
Parking attendant, maybe? Automated parking.
泊车员会不会有用? 自助停车
You thinking what I'm thinking? Maz.
咱俩想到一起了吗? 麦子
He's been uptight about helping lately.
最近找他帮忙他都不是很乐意呢
There's a new inspector at the station and he's been dodging me.
车站附近有个新的检查员总是刻意回避我
We'll just have to be extra convincing.
我们得更有说服力一点
No, no, no! I cannot help you.
不 不 不行! 我不能帮你们
He looks like Maz. He talks like Maz.
他长得像麦子 说话也像麦子
And yet, the Maz I know would never refuse a lifelong friend...
但是我认识的麦子绝不会拒绝一生挚友的请求...
A lifelong friend who was recently charged with espionage.
我最近被指控参与间谍活动的挚友吗?
Those charges were vacated! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!
我的指控已经撤销了 闭嘴吧!
Detective Mazhari, you have visitors?
马扎里探员 你有客人来啊?
Yes, Inspector Carson! This is... uh...
是的 卡尔森检察员 这是
my cousin... Tamantha...
我表妹... 塔曼莎...
and her boyfriend... Earl.
和她男朋友... 厄尔
Pleased to meet you. I had no idea so many people
很开心认识你们 我都不知道
in your extended family were cops.
你的家族里有这么多警♥察♥呢
Because we all know that only members of the police force
因为我们都知道
are allowed back here. Isn't that right, Maz?
只有警♥察♥才能来这里 对吧 麦子?
Yes, Inspector. Right.
是的 检察员 那就好
She's a treat.
她就是魔鬼
You two have to leave. Right now.
你俩现在要必须离开了 马上
One parking machine.
一个自助停车机而已嘛
All we need is the usage for last Monday.
我们只要查一下上周一的记录就好了
Do you know how close I am to being demoted to desk monkey?
你们再这来骚扰我 我就快被降职做警局吉祥物了
You'd be such a cute little desk monkey. Alright.
那你也是可爱的吉祥物啊
Fine. I... I just feel bad for our client.
只是没帮上客户我感觉很不好受
Yeah, Cordell Squires is gonna be really disappointed.
是啊 科德尔·斯夸尔斯肯定会对我们非常失望的
Tut-tut-tut. Sit.
停 坐下
Did you say Cordell Squires? Are you kidding me?
你们刚才说的是科德尔·斯夸尔斯嘛? 没逗我吧?
Well... You help us out, we'll get you an autograph.
只要你肯帮我们 我们帮你要签名
An autograph? What am I, 10 years old?
签名? 当我是谁啊 10岁孩子吗?
No, if I help you out,
这样吧 如果我能帮你们
I want courtside seats to a playout game.
我要直播球赛的内场票
And I want to meet him and not just like a
而且我还要见他
"Hey! How are you doing?" Flyby type thing.
我要的不是那种敷衍的寒暄
I want a meaningful interaction with us.
我想要和他进行有意义的互动
Maybe we go for paninis and we come up
或许一起去吃帕尼尼什么的
with a secret handshake. You know what I mean?
还能私下里握手 你懂我的意思吗?
Some real skin to skin contact.
是那种的肢体接触
Kinky. But we'll see what we can do.
什么怪癖啊 我们会努力帮你争取的
And listen to me, you bozos. This is the last time.
听好了 这是最后一次了
Fine. Just call us when you've got something.
好的 一有消息就通知我们吧
Come on, Earl. That jalopy ain't gonna drive itself.
走吧 厄尔 我们要开那辆破车回去了
After you, Tamantha. What?
你先请 塔曼萨 怎样啊?
That could be a name.
多好的名字
Yes, yes, yes!
太好啦
Oh! It's perfect!
简直完美!
Check it out.
快来看看
Two bedrooms, hardwood floors, on Queen West and...
两间卧室 实木地板 位于皇后西街 而且...
a pet washing station in the basement.
地下室里还有宠物浴室
You don't have any pets. Not yet.
你又没有宠物 目前还没有
But you know, who knows? Now that Maz and I
但是谁又知道呢? 现在我和麦子
are gonna be actually able to spend more time together.
才算真正意义上有了更多共处时间
So how'd you find it? One of Maz's buddies
那你是怎么找到这间的? 麦子的一个朋友
is moving down south and he had to give up the lease.
要搬走去南方生活 所以就空出来了
Maz just sent it over. And also,
麦子给我发过来的 并且
this is the list of users for that parking station.
还发来了自助停车机的用户信息名单
Recognize any names? I think you'll spot it.
看看有眼熟的没? 一眼就能挑出来
Demolition? That's the Squires' company.
爆破? 那是斯夸尔斯的公♥司♥啊
Maybe Gabrielle parked there? But she wouldn't have to.
或许是加布里埃尔停在那儿的? 她没必要往那儿停
They have a reserved parking spot at Jasper Arms.
墨绿武器酒店有自家的停车场
OK, so someone from their company
所以是他们公♥司♥有个内鬼
took this photo... But why?
拍了这张照片... 但是为什么呢?
Maybe a coincidence they were there that day?
碰巧那天他也在那儿?
Don't think so. Look.
我可不这么想 看
Clock in the hotel room says 9:45.
宾馆房♥间里的钟显示是9:45
Charge on the credit card, 9:27.
信♥用♥卡♥的消费记录是在9:27
So whoever took this photo knew Gabrielle was gonna be there.
所以拍这张照片的人一定知道加布里埃尔会出现在那里
Someone from the Squires' team isn't playing by the rules.
看来斯夸尔斯公♥司♥里有人不是很规矩啊
Here. What's this?
拿着 这是什么?
It's our cover. We're with Big League Entertainment,
是你的工作证 我们要和大联盟娱乐公♥司♥一起
producing 'A Day in the Life' segment on the Squires.
在斯夸尔斯取景《生命中的一天》的片段
Got it. Hold on a second.
收到 等一下
How come you get to be the Executive Producer?
为什么你拿到的是出品人?
Because you're the host or whatever.
因为你一看就是主持人之类的啊
Wow...
哇哦...
That's what I call a diversified product line.
这就是我说的多元化出品线
Gabrielle's a genius. She's basically branded
加布里埃尔是个天才
every aspect of their relationship.
她把他们二人关系中的方方面面都经营成了品牌
Hey there. I'm Jacqueline Bynes.
你好 我是杰奎琳·拜恩
I'm the Squires' publicist. Who scheduled you again today?
我是斯夸尔斯公♥司♥的公♥关♥部人员 请问今天是谁约的你们?
Um, Cordell reached out to me directly.
是科德尔直接找的我们
We go way back. I'm Matt... Shade.
我们是老交情了 我是马特... 谢德
I know. Epic fail guy.
我知道 史诗级的失败者嘛
Follow me.
跟我来吧
Wait here. I'll let Cordell know.
请在这稍等 我去通知
Stop it. You're staring. I am not.
别 别盯着看 我没有啊
You're looking right at her. Do you have any idea
你现在就直勾勾的看着她 你知道她有多励志吗
how inspiring she is? She rose...
她简直...
She's coming. Act normal. Matt Shade?
她来了 正常点儿 马特·谢德?
Gabby! How are you?
加比! 最近怎么样?
I haven't seen you since my first year of college.
自从大一之后我就没见过你了
What are you doing here?
什么风把你给吹来了?
My colleague and I... Hi. Scarlett Pierce.
我和我的同事正在... 你好 我是斯嘉丽·皮尔斯
We're doing a Big League doc piece on Cordell.
我们正在制♥作♥大联盟关于科德尔的真人秀
I'm such a huge fan.
我是你的头号♥粉丝
Of you. Not Cordell. I mean he's cool and all, but...
不是科德尔的 他是很酷啦 但是...
He's not you.
比不上你
Well, Cordell didn't tell me anything about this.
是吗 科德尔怎么什么都没告诉我啊
Well, I'm sure he didn't want
我估计他是不想让你分心吧
to bother you. He knows how busy you are.
他也知道你工作缠身
Ah! Looks like he's free now.
看来他那边有时间了
Nice to see you again, Gabby. So nice to meet you.
能再见到你真开心 加比 我也是
Don't worry. She doesn't suspect anything.
别担心 她没起任何疑心
We said we're here doing a reality show spot.
我说我们来这儿拍真人秀
Oh, OK. Why don't you guys come in?
好的 你们进来吧
Alright, guys. I need the room. Alright. I'll get the door.
好了 伙计们 我要用这间屋子了 我给你守着门
No, you too, Mims.
不 你也出去 米姆斯
Don't mind him. You guys have a seat.
别管他 你们坐吧
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表