剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
Oh yeah, that would have been ordered by our good friend
没错 应该是我们的好朋友
Deputy Conroy behind his Sergeant's back.
康罗伊警官背着警佐申请的
Well, apparently it was good reason.
但显然是很有必要的
She had a clean bill of health,
她身体状况良好
but according to the autopsy, she had a high dose
但尸检显示 她的体内有高剂量的
of benzodiazepine in her system.
苯二氮卓
A sedative? She was found in her car.
镇静剂吗 她是死在车里的
Both benzo and carbon monoxide will put you to sleep.
苯二氮卓和一氧化碳都能让人昏迷
You wouldn't need to use both.
没必要两个都用吧
I think we need to take a
我们有必要
visit to Willowton to see the medical examiner.
去垂柳镇见见这个法医
Exactly what I was thinking.
和我想的一样
Hey there.
你们好呀
The receptionist is on her lunch break. Who're you?
接待员午休去了 你们是谁
We're looking for Sergeant Lydia Sullivan?
我们找莉蒂亚·沙利文警佐
You can't pee here.
不能在这里上厕所
There's a gas station five minutes up the road.
再开五分钟有个加油站
I'm Detec...
我是警...
Trainee Detective Danica Powers from Metro PD.
市警局的实习警探达妮卡·鲍尔斯
You're a long way from the city.
从城里大老远来的吗
I'm actually friends with Eddie Conroy.
其实我是埃迪·康罗伊的朋友
He came to us about Estelle's death.
他找我们调查埃斯特尔的死因
Suicide, you mean? Poor kid won't let it go.
你是说自杀吗 那小傻瓜就是不依不饶
We caught him breaking into her house in search of 'evidence',
他闯进埃斯特尔家找所谓的证据被我们抓个现行
and then he had the audacity to order an autopsy behind my back.
然后还胆大到背着我去下令尸检
About that autopsy. Have you had a chance to review it yet?
关于尸检 你看过报告了吗
Does it look like I have all the time in the world?
我看起来有那么闲吗
Um, could we talk to the Medical Examiner?
我们能跟进行尸检的法医聊一聊吗
Conroy? No. The Medical Examiner.
康罗伊吗 不是 是法医
Yeah. Conroy! Yeah, be right there.
她就叫康罗伊 马上过来
Thought I heard Toronto folk. What can I do for you?
我好像听到了多伦多的口音 有什么能效劳的吗
You're Eddie's...?
你是埃迪的...
Sister. Twin, actually. Older by two minutes.
姐姐 准确说是双胞胎姐姐 比他大两分钟
Took his sweet time coming out the ol' birth canal.
他在产道里多卡了一会
That explains a lot.
那就说得通了
Uh, and you're the Medical Examiner?
你就是法医吗
Town vet, too. And doctor.
以及兽医兼医生
Incredible. The autopsy you prepared...
厉害 你写的尸检报告...
What can you tell us about the sedatives
你对埃斯特尔体内的
you found in Estelle's system?
镇静剂有所了解吗
Did she have a prescription for Benzodiazepine?
有给她开过苯二氮卓吗
I never wrote her one.
我没有
Doesn't mean she couldn't have gotten some
说不定她是从当地的
from the local drug dealer, though, huh?
毒贩手里买♥♥的 对吗
I don't push pills, that's Old Man Pitfield.
我可不卖♥♥药片 那是老皮菲特的生意
Listen, if you want to go
好了 要是你们
about your own investigation, be my guest.
想要亲自调查一番 请自便吧
I'll give you the keys to Estelle's place.
我可以把埃斯特尔家的钥匙给你们
Telling you, though, won't find anything...
但是提醒你们一下 不会有任何发现的
Lonely conspiracy nut who offed herself.
就是一个独居老人被阴谋论逼疯后自杀而已
Sad but true.
很可悲 但是事实
Thanks. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Help!
救命啊
You have mosquito repellent in your detective kit?
你的侦探工具包里居然还有驱蚊液
You know what the most deadly creature on earth is?
你知道地球上最致命的生物是什么吗
Next to humans, of course... mosquitos.
除了人类 就是蚊子了
You're welcome. Hm!
不客气 好吧
Ugh, terrible service out here.
信♥号♥♥太差了
Ok...
让我瞧瞧...
Parrilla de flujo de aire? Air... something.
气流... 烤架 气流之类的吧
Yeah, I got that much.
这我也看懂了
Grandpa, I don't know. I went to Italy, not Spain.
爷爷 我翻不了 我去的是意大利 不是西班牙
Yeah.
喂
Hey, Don, just checking in. Any news?
嗨 唐 有消息了吗
No, nothing yet.
没有
Did you hear from Jules? Yeah.
联♥系♥到茱尔丝了吗 是的
Who's on the phone? Is it Dad? It's Angie.
谁的电♥话♥ 是爸爸吗 是安吉
Angie, hello?
安吉 是我
Hello?
喂
Hello?
喂
Call dropped.
电♥话♥断了
It's gonna be OK, kid. It's gonna be OK.
会没事的 孩子 放心
Anything? No, I lost the call.
怎么了 没事 电♥话♥断了
What did you lose back there?
你丢了什么
Oh, just the engagement ring I bought for my girlfriend.
我给女朋友买♥♥的订婚戒指
What? Did you find it? No. It's fine, though.
什么 找到了吗 没有 不过没关系
It's a 10-dollar ring from
就是枚肯辛顿市场里
Kensington Market. I'll buy her a new one.
十美元的戒指 我再给她买♥♥一枚就行
She's really against diamonds
她不喜欢钻石
and she's not really a jewelry person.
也对宝石没兴趣
I didn't know you were getting married. Congratulations.
我都不知道你要结婚了 恭喜
I don't know if I am yet.
我自己都还不确定
I've had the ring in my bag for two months now.
这戒指在我包里放了两个月了
You take the bathroom, I'll take the bedroom.
你去检查卫生间 我去卧室
No Benzo yet!
没发现苯二氮卓
Same. And they didn't find any in the car with her,
我也是 他们在车里同样没有发现
so where the hell is it?
所以它到底在哪里
This definitely seems like a murder case to me.
在我看来 这绝对是一起谋杀案件
And not just because I've been hoping for one.
不只是我希望有这么一起
So your girlfriend... Kate.
所以你女朋友... 凯特
Does she know you're going to propose?
她知道你要求婚吗
She has no idea.
她不知道
It's silly, really. It's probably just an overreaction.
这很蠢 真的 可能只是反应过激
To what? Her leaving.
对什么 她要走了
She's a war correspondent.
她是一名战地记者
She's heading to Damascus next week, and every time she goes,
她下周就要去大马士革了 每次她去
I get this horrible feeling in my stomach
我都有这种可怕的感觉
like I'm never gonna see her again.
好像我会再也见不到她
I'm so sorry. I didn't think.
真抱歉 我没想到
No, no, no, it's OK.
不 不 不 没关系
When did you know that Kate was "The one"?
你什么时候知道凯特是 "对的那个"
Well, I'd just been turned down for my fifth straight patrol job.
当时我刚被我的第五次巡逻工作拒绝
That night, she took me out for dinner
那晚 她带我出去吃晚饭
and she told me that, no matter what,
她告诉我 不管怎样
she would always believe in me.
她都会相信我
And that was it.
就这样
Hey, look at that grate.
看那个壁炉
Looks like it's been moved.
它好像被动过
Estelle, you sneaky little bugger. This is really old.
埃斯特尔 你这个鬼鬼祟祟的小混♥蛋♥ 这真的很旧了
Mineral Ore Deposit
矿床资产
Property Ventures?
房♥地♥产♥投资吗
Estelle went to lot of trouble to hide these things.
埃斯特尔费了好大劲把这些藏起来
Hey! Gosh! Hello!
喂 天啊 喂
Somebody!!
有人吗
Hey! What are you doing?
你在干什么
Making some air holes for ya.
给你们弄些气孔
Hey, I gotta admit, I went through your wallet, Matt Shade.
我得承认 我翻过你钱包了 马特·谢德
Matt Shade... you're the hockey player!
马特·谢德... 你是那个冰球运动员
Yeah, that's right. I am.
是的 是我
Aw, man, I still remember that playoff game
啊 我还记得那场
where you scored the winning goal.
你打进决胜球的季后赛
Knocked it right out of midair.
直接把它打飞了
That was incredible. What?
真是难以置信 什么
Thanks? It's too bad I gotta kill you.
谢谢咯 真遗憾我要杀了你
Come on, man.
拜托 兄弟
You don't have to do that. Look,
你不用这样 看
I know you're just a hired gun.
我知道你只是雇的枪手
You let us out of here and
你让我们走
we'll help you take down your boss together.
我们帮你一起拿下你老板
No can do, man. She'd kill me, too.
不可能 那娘们会把我也杀了
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表