剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
No, it doesn't. We're a team.
不是这样的 我们是一个团队
And when we get that win, your win,
如果我们赢了 或者你赢了
it'll be ours, not mine.
这是我们共同的胜利 不仅仅是我自己
Did that make sense?
说得通吗?
No. Not really.
说不太通
But it was a good speech up until then.
但是前边讲的那些还不错
Yeah, thanks.
是吗 谢了
Look, I'll go see Cordell.
我再去见见科德尔吧
I'll figure out a way to smooth this over.
我会想办法解决眼下的难题的
Wait.
等等
We'll both go.
我跟你一块儿去吧
Cordell! Hey, man. What're you guys doing here?
科德尔 兄弟 你们俩来这儿干什么?
You haven't talked to Gabby?
你还没跟加比谈过吗?
Uh... Since when? Why?
谈什么? 为什么这么问?
Uh... Listen. Um...
先听我说
We don't want to throw you off your game during this playoffs,
我们也不想在季后赛期间让你分心
but... we can't keep this from you.
但是... 我们不能再瞒着你了
The guy in the photo with Gabrielle,
照片里和加布里埃尔在一起的人
that's not Eric Martin.
不是艾瑞克·马丁
Ok.
好吧
Who is it? We don't know.
那是谁呢? 我们还不知道
Shade went to see you, you weren't there.
谢德去了你公♥司♥找你 你不在
He ran into Gabrielle and... she fired us.
他碰见了加布里埃尔 然后... 我们就被炒了
Well, I guess that explains why she didn't want
如此一来 我明白为什么一开始
to hire PIs in the first place.
她就不愿意让我找私♥家♥侦♥探♥了
God!
什么鬼!
You know, we've been drifting apart
说实话 过去几年里
the past few years.
我们间的分歧越来越大
Conflicting schedules and different business ventures, but...
行程安排冲突 商业理念不同 不过
I never thought she'd cheat on me.
我从来没想过她会出轨
I mean, what are we?
我们是什么啊?
Just a brand with nothing behind it?
只是一个毫无意义的品牌吗?
Just hold on. OK? Don't get ahead of yourself.
先冷静 好吗? 先别着急下结论
This doesn't feel like the slimy infidelity cases
这事儿跟我以前处理过的所有出轨案子都不一样
I deal with all year round. It really feels there's more to this story.
我总感觉背后还有隐情
You focus on winning
你先专心
this playoff series.
打季后赛
We will find out who the guy in the photo is and
我们负责来调查照片里的人是谁
what's really going on, OK? Yeah.
以及事情的真♥相♥ 好吗? 行
So, got any ideas on how to ID the mystery man in the picture?
关于调查照片中神秘人的身份 有什么想法吗?
We could show it around Demolition.
我们可以在爆破公♥司♥里按图索骥
It was published on the Daily Rumor website.
这张照片已经挂在每日谣言网站上了
You'd think if someone knew who it was
你觉得要是有人知道这是谁
they'd have mentioned it to Cordell.
他们会不告诉科德尔吗
What about The Jasper Arms? Maybe they have a guest name.
那通过墨绿武器酒店去查呢? 也许他们有客人登记
I'm betting Gabrielle booked the room. And even then,
我敢肯定 订房♥间的是加布里埃尔 而且即使我们去了
I don't know if the hotel would tell us.
酒店也不一定会告诉我们
There is another possibility.
还有一个突破口
It's a bit of a long shot, but...
可能要费些波折 不过...
maybe worth a try.
不试怎么知道呢
OK, Shade. Go ahead.
好了 谢德 行动
Copy that.
收到
What the hell?
搞什么啊?
Ok. I got the license plates. I'm texting them to Maz.
搞定 我知道他的车牌号♥了 现在就发给麦子
Let's boogie.
计划开始
Yes, Maz. We're outside right now.
对 麦子 我们就在外面
I know! We'll get you skin-to-skin contact!
我记得! 我们一定会让你和你偶像亲密接触的!
God!
天啊!
I thought we were cut off from running license plates.
我还以为他不会理车牌的事呢
Apparently he really likes Cordell Squires.
看来他确实是科德尔·斯夸尔斯的真爱粉啊
Ha! Ha! Ha! Are we sure this is the right address?
哈哈哈! 你确定地址没错吗?
The other two were rental cars.
其他两辆车都是租的
And there's this.
而且我还找到了这个
That's the guy from the photo. Gary McHenry.
这不就是照片里那个人吗 他叫加里·麦克亨利
Zoe looked him up once we had the address.
我们拿到地址后 佐伊就查了他的信息
He's an engineer. Any connection to Gabrielle?
他是个工程师 那他和加布里埃尔是什么关系?
None that I could find. Huh.
暂时还没查到 嗯
Guess we're gonna have to go old school.
看来我们得走怀旧路线了
Ok.
好吧
Yeah... I don't buy it.
好吧 我根本说服不了自己
No way this guy is Gab's type. You think?
这哥们儿绝对不是加比喜欢的型 真的?
Dad!
老爸!
Mom said don't forget to put the bricks on top
老妈叫我提醒你要把砖块压在上班
because of the raccoons. I'll do it when we get home.
因为有浣熊会来偷 等回家我就弄
Come on, honey. We're gonna be late, kiddo.
快来 亲爱的 我们快迟到啦
Wait... The violin... What?
等等... 那是小提琴... 怎么了?
Angie, look.
安吉 看
Is that Gabrielle? When she was thirteen.
这是加布里埃尔吗? 这是她十三岁的时候
It's a heck of a resemblance if I do say so myself.
刚刚这个女孩简直跟她小时候一模一样
Think about it. The age works.
仔细想想 年龄也对得上
That girl's clearly adopted. And musical talent
这个女孩肯定是被领养的 而且音乐天赋
is a hereditary trait. Oh, my god!
确实是会遗传的 我的天啊!
Is that Gabrielle's biological daughter?
这不会是加布里埃尔的亲生女儿吧?
So you figured it out.
现在你们都知道了
Not the whole story.
来龙去脉还没完全掌握
Does Cordell know? Not our place.
你们告诉科德尔了吗? 不该由我们告诉他
We thought you would want to tell him.
我们觉得你应该想自己跟他说吧
I didn't want to derail his game.
我不想影响他的比赛
I was going to tell him as soon as playoffs were over...
我本来打算季后赛一结束 就告诉他的...
Tell me about what?
告诉我什么?
You're hiding something from me.
你有事儿瞒着我
I needed time to figure things out.
我需要时间来搞清楚
You lied to me about the guy in the picture.
关于照片里那个男人 你跟我撒谎了
You hired PIs when what you needed to do was trust me.
你呢 在你本该信任我的时候 你跑去找了私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Who's the guy in the picture?
照片里的男人是谁?
Don't you raise your voice at me!
别冲我大喊大叫的
Guys. Take a breath.
大家都先冷静一下
Have a seat, Cordell. No, I'm fine standing. Thanks.
科德尔 你先坐下 不用了 我站着就挺好的 谢了
When I was 17, I had a baby, Cordell.
我十七岁的时候 生了一个孩子 科德尔
By a guy I barely knew.
跟一个我几乎不认识的人
And I gave her up for adoption
后来通过社工
to a wonderful family I met through social services.
我给孩子找到了一个条件不错的收养家庭
Whoa, whoa... What are you saying to me right now?
等下 你说什么?
The man in the photo is her adoptive father.
照片里的男人是孩子的养父
He e-mailed me a few weeks ago.
几周前 他给我发了一封邮件
Ruby's 13 now.
露比今年十三岁了
That's what they named her.
露比是他们是孩子起的名字
She asked if she could meet with me.
她想见见我
I met with Gary at the Jasper Arms to talk it through.
所以我跟加里在墨绿武器见了一面来讨论这件事
Why didn't you tell me about this?
你为什么从没跟我提起过?
I always meant to. But...
我一直想告诉你 但是...
it was never the right time and...
总是找不到合适的机会 另外...
and the secret just snowballed.
秘密就像是雪球 只会越滚越大
I'm sorry.
对不起
I am so sorry.
真的非常抱歉
It's alright.
没事儿
We got away from each other.
我们之间本不需要说这些的
We'll make it work. I promise.
我们一起面对 我保证
I didn't think I was ever gonna meet her.
我从来没想过要和她见面
And now she wants to meet me and...
但是现在她想见我 然后...
I want to meet her.
我也想见她
It's OK. I'm here.
没问题 我在呢
I'm here for all of this stuff, alright?
我的出现就是为了陪你面对一切的 记得吗?
We're gonna be OK.
我们会解决的
We need to figure out who took this picture.
我们还得搞清楚 是谁拍了那张照片
I don't want them getting all up in some innocent kid's face.
我不想他们把这些破事儿捅到一个无辜的孩子面前
Yeah... Gabrielle...
加布里埃尔...
Can you walk us through the day the photo was taken?
你能跟我们说说那天你都去了哪儿吗?
I went to the gym,
我去了健身房♥
I had a breakfast meeting about endorsements,
然后开了个早餐会 谈代言的事情
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表