剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
My money's on Bachelor number 2.
我打赌这个男人才是
What would you do with a drunken sailor
# 你能拿一个醉酒的水手怎么办 #
Go see where she's going. I'll suss things out here.
你跟着她 我跟着这个人
What would you do with a drunken sailor
# 你能拿一个醉酒的水手怎么办 #
What would you do with a drunken sailor
# 你能拿一个醉酒的水手怎么办 #
What would you do with a drunken sailor
# 你能拿一个醉酒的水手怎么办 #
Early in the morning
# 在一大清早 #
Who's texting you, Tonya?
谁在给你发信息 汤娅
Come on, show me that screen.
快把手♥机♥屏幕转过来
What are you doing down here?
你在这里干什么
Uhhh... Bathroom is this way?
卫生间是在这里吗
Staff only. There's a men's room up top.
只有工作人员才能进来 卫生间在楼上
OK. Off you go, Matey.
我知道了 你可以走了 兄弟
Thank you. So, where did you say
谢谢 对了 你刚刚说
you were from?
你是哪里来的
Oh, um, Thunder Bay. I'm just here
桑德湾 我只来这儿待几天
for a few days for a botany convention.
参加一个植物学会议
My friend recommended the cruise, and I thought, "What the heck!"
我朋友建议我来这个游轮游览 我当时想"那就来呗"
Well, you are in for a treat.
这下你可以好好欣赏欣赏了
This is the best of the pirate-themed boats.
这可是最好的海盗主题游轮了
There's more than one? Four actually.
还有其他的吗 其实有四个
But having done this one 17 times, I can assure you
我已经坐这艘船坐了十七次 我能保证
it is the cream of the crop.
这艘游轮是百里挑一的
The cannonball meatballs they have rolling out later are boss.
他们一会要提供的炮弹肉丸更是美味
My friend was saying the same thing.
我朋友和你说的一样
Maybe you know her. Tonya Gilbourne?
说不定你认识她 她叫汤娅·吉尔伯恩
She's one of the performers.
她是船上的一个演出者
I saw you hugging her earlier. Oh, Terrible Tonya!
我刚才看见你俩拥抱来着 哦 你是说可怕的汤娅
I thought that was just a stage name.
我还以为那只是角色的名字
Uh, so you don't know her.
看来你确实不认识她
It's just the way you two embraced, I thought you were...
看你俩抱成那样 我还以为你们是...
What?! No!
是什么 不可能
Between double shifting at the call centre
我在呼叫中心双班倒
and fine tuning my killstreak in Fortnite,
有空就研究怎么在堡垒之夜连续砍人
I don't have time for a relationship right now.
真没时间谈情说爱
But flings are another matter.
不过露水情缘就是另一回事了
You know what they say?
知道大家都怎么说吗
"What happens on the Barnacle stays on the Barnacle."
"藤壶号♥里的秘闻从不外传"
Including barnacles actually,
就连藤壶也不会外传
as they stick to the hull, technically.
就是附着于船底的那东西
The show will start in 10 minutes.
十分钟后演出开始
When are we gonna break our rule and start drinking?
什么时候才能不用装了 好好喝一杯
Right about now. Miss?
就现在吧 女士
Tipple o' grog?
三份稀释烈酒
Don't mind if we do. Nice night
要是失态了可别介意 月黑杀人夜
for mutiny and betrayal. Down ye hatch, scallywags.
正好集体造♥反♥ 二位马仔 酒随意
Ah, disgusting! Who knew pirates
太难喝了 没想到海盗
were into Peach Schnapps. Is it just me,
也喝甜唧唧的桃子利口酒 是我想多了
or did Tonya seem off her game?
还是汤娅真的演技不在线啊
Yeah, she does seem a little distracted. I saw her
她的确是有点心不在焉 我刚才在下面看见她
get a text that upset her when we were down below.
收到一条短♥信♥ 然后就显得心烦意乱的
Speaking of distracted, you've been quiet tonight.
说到心不在焉 你今晚没什么话啊
Hey, have you ever heard of hey! Dw?
你听说过"嘿别烦"是什么吗
If it's something really cool and really hip, obviously yes.
是那种特别酷 特别节奏感的东东吗 太知道了
Apparently she's some big deal DJ.
说实话她是个大牌打碟师
She wants Jules to spin a set with her.
想叫茱尔丝上她的夜场一起打碟
Seriously? That's great!
不是吧 这太好了
No, it's not great. In fact, it's the opposite of great.
一点都不好 这绝对是不好
We're talking about a nightclub and my 16-year-old daughter.
你想想吧 把我十六岁的女儿送进夜店
She's a smart girl, Shade, she's not gonna do anything stupid.
谢德 她是个懂事的聪明姑娘 不会犯傻的
I said no! I wish I could say the same
我说了 不行 希望那位无所畏惧的
about our fearless fiancée. Let's go. Let's go.
未婚妻女士也能这样 快走
I knew there was something going on between them.
就知道他们之间有事
Nothing more dangerous than a workplace romance.
办公室恋情从来都是最危险的事
I'm on it.
我去看看
Dude, please!
怎么回事老哥
It's staff only, I told you already.
不是告诉过你 这是员工区
Show's about to begin.
表演马上就开始了
I'm really starting to hate that guy.
我越来越讨厌那厮了
Tail her again after the show. Yeah.
演出之后再盯她的梢吧 看吧
Ahoy, landlubbers!
听我说啊 旱鸭子们
Rumour has it thar be treasure in these waters!
传言说大海里有宝藏
And every good treasure needs a treasure map!
有宝藏的地方就一定有藏宝图
Back off, scallywag!
滚开 你个废物
Blow it out your bilge, the treasure is mine!
满嘴跑火车 这宝藏是我的
Your sword fighting is no match to mine.
你的剑法比我差多了
Arr! But my speed is!
是吗 可我的速度够快
Your death will be a treasure hunt to itself.
你找宝藏的下场就是死无葬身之地
But not if I feed you to the raging waters first.
我先把你扔进波涛喂鲨鱼 就万事大吉了
Is thar treasure in these waters?
海里到底有没有宝藏
Do we score a rich bounty of the raging shores
我们到底能不能在狂风巨浪的约克海岸
of mighty York?
攫得大笔的财富呢
Not this time, me hearties.
海员们 这次没成功
Alas, thar be only one way
痛失宝藏的空虚和失落
to get over the heartache of a lost treasure.
只能有一个方法治愈
Let's rock!
纵情歌♥舞
Wow, that was lame.
这剧情虎头蛇尾啊
Tell me about it. Usually, Terrible Tonya
太同意了 一般可怕的汤娅
spends at least a minute underwater and always
都会在水下潜伏起码一分钟 然后
comes up with the treasure chest!
再带着财宝箱上来
This is easily the worst of the 17 shows.
十七场演出 这场绝对倒数第一
Could be worse. We could be that guy.
那家伙要是我们要找的人 那就更糟了
Yeah. Hey, check it out.
可不 我说 快看那边
Looks like there actually might be
看样子还有个
a bachelor number 3. Our girl sure gets around.
男三号♥ 这姑娘太擅长交际
No kidding. What say we go
可不是 咱们是不是过去
snap me a new profile pic? You read my mind.
给我抓两张特写 想一起去了
Go that way a little bit.
这边来一点
Here, that's it.
就这里 别动
Postable yet?
够发朋友圈的吧
It is now.
这张正合适
Time to break Randal's heart.
可以拿去让兰德尔死心了
It's not her. How did we lose track of her?
人不对 怎么给看丢了
In our defence, she is a dead ringer for Tonya.
说实话 她和汤娅简直一模一样
Let's go.
去看看
Are you ready to order? Excuse me.
准备好下单了吗 打扰一下
Um, we're looking for our friend Tonya Gilbourne.
我们在找个朋友 汤娅·吉尔伯恩
Sorry, I don't know her. I'm new here.
抱歉 我才来 没见过她
She got on the ship. She was supposed to perform tonight.
她也在船上 今晚本来是有演出的
All I know is they put me in
我只知道他们临时
last minute. Apparently, Tonya was a no-show.
叫我来救场 看样子这个汤娅没出现
Hey,
我说
call-centre cowboy! Remember my friend
呼叫中心猛♥男♥ 还记得我说过的
I was talking about. Tell them you saw her on the ship.
我那个朋友吗 你不是在船上见到她了吗
Actually, yes. Terrible Tonya...
的确见到了 可怕的汤娅...
Was never here. What are you talking about?
根本没来 你这是什么意思
I saw her. Think you drank too much rum.
我都看见她了 朗姆酒喝多了吧
That was ginger ale, my friend.
老兄 我喝的是姜汁汽水好吗
And I have a brain for details.
而且我记性可好了
I guess you're calling me a liar, is that what you're doing?
你的意思是我撒谎了呗 是吧
Hey. Take it easy.
看着点 别乱来
What do you mean, take it easy? Who are you?
你什么意思 乱来什么了 你谁啊
Why are you pushing me for? Hey, what the hell
推我♥干♥嘛 这到底
is going on here? HEY!
什么情况 住嘴
Get back to work.
干活去
Sorry about that. They get a bit too into character sometimes.
抱歉 有时候有点入戏太深
We're looking for this woman; have you seen her tonight?
我们在找这个女的 你今晚见过她吗
Tonya Gilbourne. Yes,
是汤娅·吉尔伯恩 见过
she was here.
她上船来着
But she left before we cast off.
但是启航前就下去了
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表