剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
Mims has been like an older brother
米姆斯自我高中以来
to my boys since high school.
就像个大哥一样照顾我
So...
所以...
You find out who took the picture?
你们找到照片的拍摄者了吗?
We found out where the picture was taken from.
我们发现了这张照片的拍摄地
OK. Why does that sound like bad news?
听起来怎么像是坏消息呢?
The photograph was taken from a parking garage
拍照角度显示 照片是从墨绿武器酒店
across the street from The Jasper Arms Hotel.
对面的一个停车场偷♥拍♥的
Your company credit card was used to pay for parking
一张你公♥司♥的信♥用♥卡♥几乎在同时
at roughly the same time. Hold up.
支付了停车费 等等
You're trying to say somebody from Demolition took that picture?
你的意思是 "爆破" 的人偷♥拍♥的照片?
Have you been in a fight with anyone recently?
你最近和谁有起过争执吗?
Maybe someone holding a grudge?
或许有人对你心怀怨恨?
No.
没有
No, everybody who works for me and Gabby is like family.
没有 和我们共事的同事都像一家人一样
I'm serious, nobody would do this.
讲真 没人会这么做的
How about this? See for yourself.
这样吧 不如你们自己过来看看
We're having a launch party tonight for our new bottled water.
今晚我们公♥司♥有个新的瓶装水的发布活动
Trying to quell the rumours about this photo.
趁此把这个花边新闻压一压
Why don't you guys come? Meet everybody.
你们也一起来吧? 见见大家也好
Sure. Yeah, we could do that.
好啊 我们可以来
But maybe you could start by telling us
但是你可能得给我一份
how many people had access to the corporate card.
能接触到公♥司♥信♥用♥卡♥的职员名单
57 people?!
57个?!
Yeah. So who're we looking at? OK.
所以我们要找的人是哪位? 好吧
Personal trainer, uh...
私人教练
physiotherapist, personal chef, nanny...
理疗师 私人厨师 保姆...
Woah, woah. They don't have kids.
他们不是没有小孩吗
Nanny for their dogs.
他们家狗狗的保姆
Cordell's manager, brand rep, party planner,
科德尔的经纪人 品牌代理人 派对策划师
DJ, publicist... Zoe, we get the idea.
还有DJ 公♥关♥ 佐伊 我们知道了
How do we narrow this down? Well...
要怎么把这个范围缩小? 这个嘛
Cordell was playing out of town when the photo was taken,
照片被拍的时候 科德尔正在外地打比赛
so between social media and that,
基于这个信息和这些人的社交媒体动态
I was able to eliminate 38 people.
我剔除掉了38个人
OK, so that leaves 15... 19.
目前只剩15个... 19个
19 unaccounted for.
19个当日没有工作在身的员工
Yes and luckily, they're all going to be
幸运的是 他们晚上都会
at the event tonight. What about our sneaker guy?
参加发布会活动 那这个运动鞋供应商呢?
You mean this guy? The factory he owns is in China.
他吗? 他造鞋的工厂在中国
I found it easily enough off the Demolition website,
在 "爆破" 的网站上我倒是很容易就找到他了
but I'm still having a hard time tracking him down.
但还没找到他和科德尔一家的联♥系♥
Well... Keep digging, Zoe. I will.
佐伊 继续努力 我会的
Oh! Um... After...
等下
the break that I'm about to ask which you're totally
我可能需要向你们告个假
going to say yes to because you're the best bosses
我知道你们肯定会答应的
in the world. Go look at the apartment, Zoe.
因为你们是全世界最好的老板 放心去看♥房♥♥吧 佐伊
Thank you! Good luck.
谢谢你们! 一切顺利啊
It's about time!
嗨起来!
Stop it. You're embarrassing me.
别捡了 我都没眼看你了
It was gonna fall in the pool.
会掉到池子里去的
So how do you want to play this? Well... You talk,
这次我们要怎么演? 你说话
I'll film. Just get them to tell you where they were
我来拍 只要让他们说出来
last Monday around the time that photo was taken.
上周一偷♥拍♥的时候他们人在哪里就好
Sure. Piece of cake. Alright.
小事一桩 好
So you guys are set up to do your thing.
等你们准备好了
I let the entourage know that you'll be speaking with them.
我就通知他们 说你们会有个小采访
Perfect. I just need to know
完美 我想了解一下
what types of questions you'll be asking.
你们要问的是哪一类问题呢
Oh! You know...
比如...
Day in the life stuff.
他们一天的安排
You know, you are such a vital part of the brand,
你也是这个公♥司♥重要的一员
why don't you start with you. Tell us about your day.
不如从你先开始吧 跟我们说说你的一天
Say... Last Monday?
比方说... 上星期一?
Oh! Worst day ever.
特别糟糕的一天
I got a flat on the 403
我的车胎在403大道上漏气了
and was nearly late for a book layout meeting.
差点就赶不上新书讨论会了
Um... Ha! Ha! Ha! Not that interesting, huh?
不是很有趣对吧?
Let me know if I can do anything else for you.
有需要我帮忙的就叫我
I saw that! You saw nothing.
抓到现行了! 你什么也没看到
Day in the life is like this, yo. We fly to Ibiza to party
我的一天啊 就跟现在一样
during one of my sets. Cordell, he gets up on stage
我们会去伊维萨岛开派对 科德尔会走到舞台中间
and starts spinning with me. Gabster started dancing
围着我转 加布斯特就会和那些女孩子
with her ladies. You feel me?
一起跳舞 怎么样?
Yeah....
挺好的...
Maybe you could tell me about a slightly more normal day.
或许你再挑更平常的一天讲讲
Like... maybe last Monday.
比方说... 上周一
Slept in 'til about 6 pm.
我一觉睡到晚上6点
Then went for a falafel with the boys.
然后和哥们儿出去吃了顿素三明治
Falafel? Vegan is the new black.
素三明治? 素食是黑人圈的新风潮啊
I didn't properly introduce myself earlier.
我之前还没正式介绍过自己
I'm Anastasia, Gabrielle's cousin
我是阿纳斯塔西娅 加布里埃尔的表妹
and primary assistant. So you and Gabrielle
也是她的贴身助理 所以你和加布里埃尔
must be together constantly.
应该总在一起吧
Attached at the hip. Were you with her
我们形影不离 你上周一有跟她一起去
at The Jasper Arms last Monday? She had a meeting there.
墨绿武器酒店吗? 她在那边有个会议
You expect me to remember her entire schedule and mine?
我怎么能把她的日程和我自己的记得一清二楚啊?
Isn't that your job?
这难道不是你的工作吗?
I was sick that day. Stomach flu.
我那天生病了 急性肠胃炎
Is that glamorous enough for you?
采访可以到此结束了吗?
You take care of Cordell's Instagram account?
是你在管理科德尔的社交账户吗?
That's right. I take the photos,
没错 我负责拍照
come up with the filters, choose the captions.
筛选照片 拟文案
Until Mims changes them, of course.
然后米姆斯再大改一通
Wow!
哇!
Moocher Mims is actually paying for something. That's a first.
大乞丐米姆斯居然也有自己付钱的一天 开眼了
Why do you say that? Let's just say
为什么这么说? 这么说吧
he'll bet on anything and he ain't ever lucky.
他好赌成性 只不过次次都不走运
Does Cordell know about that?
科德尔知道吗?
Cordell's got a soft spot for the boys who were with him
科德尔对老员工总是网开一面
when he first started. Mims, he takes advantage.
米姆斯当然也是了
To be honest, I think he's jealous.
说实话 我觉得米姆斯是嫉妒他的
Cordell got everything he ever wanted.
毕竟科德尔已经功成名就了
You know it is definitely Mims, right?
肯定是米姆斯了吧?
Guy with a gambling problem suddenly flush.
好赌 又输了钱
Likes to bend the rules. That would be
大概率会搞这种把戏 但如果这样
a serious violation of the Bro-code.
就是对自己兄弟极大的背叛
When my high school buddies moved to Chicago
我还打比赛的时候 我那些高中老友搬去芝加哥时
in my playing days, every one of them had my back.
我对他们可是好上加好的
I'm sorry. Did you just say that you had an entourage?
不好意思 你是想说你有一帮跟班吗?
Friends, Everett. You should try them out.
那叫朋友好吗 爱维利特 你也该多交点儿朋友
What about Anastasia, uh?
那阿纳斯塔西娅呢?
"I was home sick" Isn't exactly an alibi.
"我生病在家" 感觉是给自己编了个不在场证明
Yeah, sure, Anastasia wants to be in the limelight,
对 阿纳斯塔西娅一直想成为众人关注的焦点
but look at her. I mean, she absolutely adores Gabrielle.
可是你看看 她对加布里埃尔崇拜的很
I'm telling you, it's Mims. Here he comes.
我跟你打赌 就是米姆斯 他来了
What's he doing back here? Cordell mentioned he works
他来这儿干什么啊? 科德尔说
out of a back office near the locker room sometimes...
他经常会到办公室后边的一间储藏室里去健身
But why so late at night?
这么晚还去健身吗?
Because he's the leak.
因为他就是内鬼啊
And we're gonna catch him in the act.
我们这就去抓他个现行
Looks like we found our inside man.
看来我们是真的找到了内鬼啊
Come here!
到这边来!
Get off...
你走开...
Let's never speak of this moment.
这事儿以后我们就不要再提了
Agreed.
我同意
Is that a Daily Rumor guy?
那个是每日谣言的人吗?
Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
出去时别让门撞着你
Unbelievable. What are you two doing here?
真是难以置信 你们俩在这儿干嘛?
How's the photo business Mims? I don't know
偷♥拍♥生意进行得怎么样啊? 我不知道
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表