剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
but I get your drift. Thanks a lot. Take care.
我明白 谢谢 保重
You know what?
知道吗
My dad's right, you should just stay at my place.
我爸说的对 你就该待在我家
Are you sure? Yeah. I got a guest room
你确定 有个客卧
I never use. It's got pillows and everything.
还没用过 那里枕头等一应俱全
OK. Thanks.
好吧 谢谢
Oh, look. What is it?
看 什么事
It's a text from Tracy. She went through Donnie's backpack,
翠西发来的消息 她从唐尼包里
and she found this. It's from a bakery in Chinatown.
翻出这个 来自中国城一家面包店
Does she know what it says? She said it's a list
她能看懂吗 她说这是日期清单
of dates. No other information.
没其他信息
Excuse me. Um, do you recognize this?
打扰一下 你知道这个吗
Um, could you wait here a second?
请稍等一下
I have a bad feeling.
有种不祥的预感
We're just gonna ask some questions.
问几个问题而已
Show me the photo.
我看看照片
Who are you? How did you get this?
你们是谁 怎么有这个
Why don't you tell us what it is first.
怎么不先说这是什么
We should go now.
赶紧走
Not until we get some answers.
可还没答案呢
No, I think we should go now.
不 赶紧走
Something tells me that's not an option anymore.
预感咱没机会走了
So, Philip and I were just walking around enjoying
菲利普和我在闲逛 过七夕节
the Seventh Night Festival when he remembered this place.
突然就想到这个地方
I have such fond memories of your pineapple buns
从我们的第一次约会起
from our first date. When was that?
我就钟情你们的菠萝包 - 什么时候的事
How many years has it been, Philip?
菲利普 有几年了
Oh, it's been so long. Five?
很久以前了 五年
We moved last summer. Our previous location was,
我们去年夏天换地方了 之前的店
let's just say, too public.
太张扬了
We're friends with Donnie Chow.
周唐尼是我们的朋友
Well, technically his cousin Zoe, but we're acting on his behalf.
严格来讲 他堂妹佐伊是我们的朋友 我们替他办事
Acting how?
办什么事
We're trying to figure out what caused his accident this morning.
我们想弄明白今早是谁对他下手
Yes. I'm sorry to hear about that.
对此事我也很惋惜
His girlfriend Tracy found this order slip in his bag.
他女朋友翠西从他的背包里找到这个
We're guessing he wasn't here to pick up egg tarts.
想必他不是来拿蛋挞的
Did he owe you money?
他欠你们钱吗
We all owe something.
我们都欠别人些什么
I'm writing you a bad review on Yelp.
我会在网上上给差评
I'll be sure to pass it along. Yeah, you do that.
我一定会帮你传话的 随便
OK, so how is Donnie involved
唐尼怎么会
with the Godmother of Chinatown?
和唐人街教母扯上关系
No idea. Let's go see Maz.
不知道 找马茨去
Maz isn't here.
马茨不在
He's on a training course. Another one?
他在上训练课 又一个
What's with his sudden interest in self-improvement?
他怎么突然想自我提高
Last time Maz went on a training course, it was to
马茨上次训练是为了
impress a Brazilian model with his knowledge of Portuguese.
用葡萄牙文化打动巴西女郎
OK. OK, you didn't hear it from me,
我可没说
but I think he's applying to join a secret task force.
不过他好像加入一个秘密行动
"Task force"? For what? I don't know.
什么"秘密行动" 我不知道
He's being very hush-hush about it.
他对此很谨慎
In the meantime, I'm holding down the fort.
与此同时 此块阵地由我坚守
Alright. We need some help.
好吧 我们需要帮忙
Can you get us some information on this bakery in Chinatown?
能提供一下这家中国城面包店的信息吗
What kind of information?
什么样的信息
We think the woman who owns it operates it
那个女老板好像靠经营店铺
as a front for something.
掩盖什么东西
OK, I'm logging in, but I haven't agreed to help you.
好吧 我试试 不过我可没同意帮忙
Yep, we know the place. It's owned by a woman named Li Chen.
我们有那个地方的信息 其老板是一个叫李辰的女人
Is she a loan shark?
她放高♥利♥贷♥吗
No, more of a "Fixer." She helps rich kids
不如说是"中介" 专帮海外富人子弟
from overseas get into university here.
升入这里的大学
So why the muscle? We got tossed out of there
那为什么会有肌肉男呢 我们被一群傻帽
by a couple of goons. I don't know.
扔出来了 我不知道
She's had a couple of claims against her,
有很多指控针对她
but nothing substantiated.
但都缺乏证据
All right. Well then, we need a favour.
好吧 帮帮忙
Can you get this phone unlocked?
能把这个手♥机♥解锁吗
Belongs to Zoe's cousin, Donnie. He was attacked.
这是佐伊堂兄的手♥机♥ 他被袭击了
Attacked? We think he may have
袭击 他今早
met up with his attacker earlier today.
可能遭人攻击了
I don't know. I'd have to take this to Forensics,
我不知道 我得交给鉴定科
and those guys are very grouchy...
那些人很不好惹...
Danica, Donnie's life could be in danger.
达妮卡 唐尼生命垂危
Please. Right.
求求你 好的
Of course, yeah. I'll take it to Forensics.
当然 我马上交给鉴定科
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.
就这样 决定了
It's getting late. Can you drop me off?
不早了 你能带我一段吗
Aren't you forgetting something?
你没忘什么事吧
The agency is still toast.
对了 事务所还进不去
I wasn't kidding when I said you could stay with me.
我早说了 你可以跟我住
We'll grab your bag on the way.
路上顺便拿上你的包
Are you sure that won't be too weird?
你不觉得这样有点怪吗
It'll only get weird if you want to watch 90s rom-coms
看九十年代的爱情喜剧 好好哭上一包
and have a good cry.
那才叫怪
Alright, ready to go.
都收拾好了
Clean robe, fresh towels,
睡衣是干净的 毛巾是新的
en suite's in here,
这是卫生间
the hairdryer,
有吹风机
mouthwash, dental floss.
漱口水 牙线
Anything else you need? Oh, a mint on the pillow.
还缺什么 枕头上缺个薄荷糖
Uh, yeah, pillows, mints.
好吧 枕头 薄荷糖
Out of mints, but I got lots of pillows.
没有薄荷糖 枕头有的是
OK, make yourself at home. I'll see you downstairs.
就当在自己家 我先下楼了
You're... cooking.
你在做饭
That's usually what people do in a kitchen.
在厨房♥里可不就作饭嘛
I used to own a restaurant, remember?
我还开过饭馆呢
Yeah, but I would have totally paid for takeout.
话是没错 我还是觉得外卖♥♥靠谱
Hahaha! And rob me of the joy of telling you what to do?
想剥夺我好为人师的乐趣
Here, spiralize this zucchini.
拿着 把西葫芦切成丝
You've got it! What does that mean?
成啊 能直接说要干什么吗
Uh, it means we're making
我们要做
pasta from zucchini. Here.
西葫芦空心粉 这样弄
Oh! Is that a thing? It sure is.
有这种做法吗 当然有啊
Turn that.
转一下
Cool! It's even better with wine.
厉害 加点红酒就更厉害了
Well, what isn't? Yeah, copy that.
什么加了红酒都不错 懂了
Why would Li Chen lend money to Donnie
为什么李辰借钱给唐尼后
and then try to kill him? Doesn't make any sense.
还要杀了他 没道理嘛
Why else would he be there? I don't know.
那他为什么在那里 不知道
Maybe he needed something "Fixed"?
是不是他想"处理"什么事
It's a good thing we don't actually live together.
咱俩不用住在一起真不是坏事
Yeah. We'd never stop working.
是啊 咱们一直忙于工作
Yeah.
是吧
Oh! That's Irving.
是欧文
He just sent the link to the security footage from this morning.
给我发了今天上午的监控视频链接
Alright. Laptop's in the living room, let's go.
笔记本在客厅 看看去
Nobody touches him before he gets to the stage.
他上台之前没接触过谁
Nothing.
什么线索也没有
Oh, my God! Everybody, stay back!
天呐 都不要围过来
Wait, did you see that?
等等 看见了吗
Watch. There!
快看 那个人
Black hoodie?
黑兜帽
Donnie goes down. The crowd is shocked, can't turn away.
唐尼倒下了 大家都很吃惊 没人走掉
Everybody except him. And whoever he is, he's scared.
只有他 不管他是谁 他都很惊慌
And he's getting the hell out of there as fast as he can.
而且他跑掉得很匆忙
Almost as if he knew what was coming.
就好像知道要发生什么
Morning. Oh, good morning!
早啊 早上好
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表