剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
No clients that day, and most of the staff had the day off.
那天没有客户来 多数员工也休假了
The only person who came in
唯一一个出入的人
was the laser technician.
是检查激光设备的技术人员
That sounds promising.
这个人听着很有嫌疑
Still doesn't explain how the hacker knew about the stakeout.
但还是没有搞明白 黑客是怎么监视到我们的
One lead at a time. Let's go. Alright. I'm gonna
一件一件解决吧 走吧 你们先去
meet you guys later.
我稍后跟你们会面
I got a little Italian situation I have to take care of.
我得先解决一下意大利的事情
Shade. It's good to meet you.
谢德 很高兴见到你
Yeah. You too. Thanks for meeting me last minute.
我也是 谢谢你们抽时间跟我见面
That's a hell of a handshake you got there, Matt.
你这握手握得也太用力了吧 马特
All those years of stick-handling, hey?
打冰球的职业习惯吗?
Yeah!
是啊
Liam uses any excuse he can to tell people he knows you.
利亚姆恨不得告诉全世界他认识你呢
Your home is beautiful. Wait 'til you try the wine.
你们家很漂亮啊 那你不妨一起喝一杯吧
Logan! Sorry. We have a hobby vineyard.
罗根!不好意思 我们自己有个小葡萄园
He's always looking for tasters. Please.
他总是想让所有人都尝尝 请吧
Thanks.
谢谢
Thanks. Alrighty.
谢谢 来了
Wow. That's really good!
哇 很好喝啊!
How old are your vines? They're only five years.
你们的葡萄种了几年了? 才五年
We got lucky.
我们很幸运
Look, Matt, we let Liam have a glass every now and then.
马特 我们偶尔也会让利亚姆尝上一杯
I heard that you were a little
我听说你因为茱尔斯和他喝酒的事儿
put out about Jules drinking wine with him.
有点儿不愉快
I was more surprised.
不如说我比较惊讶吧
We respect your boundaries.
我们也尊重你们家的原则
I've spoken with Liam. It's not gonna happen again.
我跟利亚姆谈过了 这种事情不会再发生了
Look, Liam and Jules are both good kids.
利亚姆和茱尔斯都是好孩子
It's just, with no parents around,
只是 没有父母在身边的时候
maybe they're influencing each other in ways that are
他们可能更容易将彼此
less then positive.
向不那么正面的方向引导
It's so easy with young love. Or like.
年轻人之间的爱是容易这样 或者说喜欢吧
Strong, strong like.
特别特别喜欢
Matt, we think Jules is just the bee's knees.
马特 我们也认为茱尔斯是人中龙凤
But I think she may be pushing Liam a little bit
但她可能把利亚姆逼得过紧
beyond his comfort zone.
有点越出他的舒适圈了
His comfort zone? Jules likes the night life.
他的舒适圈? 茱尔斯喜欢夜生活
I get it. It's Italy.
我也理解 毕竟是意大利嘛
But if you could talk to her,
但是我们希望你能跟她聊聊
that would really put our minds at ease.
这样我们也能稍微安心一点儿
They've missed curfew twice now.
他们都已经违反宵禁时间两次了
Twice? Ms. Ricci only mentioned the one time.
两次? 里奇小姐只跟我提起过一次啊
Yes, well, that's the only time she knows about.
她只知道那一次
Liam tells us everything.
利亚姆什么都会跟我们说的
Yeah. I was here last Thursday.
我上周四确实来过这里
Okay, when you fix the laser machine,
你修激光设备的时候
how much fiddling do you do with the network here?
有没有对网络做一些修整?
None.
没有
I talk to Chip. Chip talks to the network.
我只和芯片说话 芯片会传达给网络的
Who's Chip?
"奇波" 是谁?
For a machine that does the finest incisions,
对于一个能够进行精密切割的机器来说
VT-1030 sounds so impersonal.
叫VT-1030有点儿太没有人情味了吧
Oh! Okay.
好吧
Why don't you walk me through exactly what you did with Chip?
能不能跟我详细讲讲 你都用芯片做什么?
Okay! I run a diagnostic,
我会运行一个诊断程序
the machine recalibrates like so.
机器会进行重新校准
Then I check the digital log. Digital log?
然后我会去检查数字记录 数字记录?
Yeah. Every time Chip's activated,
对 芯片每次运转
he records the date, time, user number.
都会把日期 时间 用户ID等记录下来
That information is saved to a database.
这些信息会储存在数据库中
Huh, that's weird.
有点奇怪
Someone manually deleted an entry
有人手动删除了
from two weeks ago. Can you retrieve it?
两周前的一次访问记录 你能恢复那个数据吗?
Chip can do better than that. He can print it out for you.
芯片可不单单能恢复数据 他还能给你打印出来
What kind of cosmetic surgery takes place at 11:00pm?
什么整容手术是需要夜里十一点做的?
I checked Rohit's schedule. He was with my mother that night.
我查过了 罗希特那晚和我妈在一起
Watch it, carbonara. Wait.
好好看行吗 老兄 等等
If Rohit's the only surgeon at Harmony,
如果罗希特是医院唯一一个主刀医生
then whose code is this? Rohit's intern?
那这个编号♥又是谁的? 罗希特的实习生?
Corey Rollins. I assume he's allowed to use the laser.
克里·罗林斯 他应该也有权限使用那个激光仪
Only for surgical practice.
可能练习一下做手术吧
Check out the data. Blood type, allergies...
你看这些数据 血型 过敏源 信息一应俱全
This is a real patient.
当时真的有病人
So he performs a secret surgery, then deletes the entry.
这么说 他悄悄来做了场手术 然后删掉了自己的用户信息
But why hold the clinic's files hostage?
但是他拿走医院的档案干嘛用呢?
Money?
为了钱?
To open his own practice?
或者准备开自己的医院?
He was complaining that Rohit won't let him do anything.
他吐槽过罗希特什么手术也不让他接
I think it's time we paid our young surgeon-in-training a visit.
是时候去会会这个实习医生了
You think I'm the hacker? I would never do that to Rohit.
你们觉得我是黑客吗? 我不会这样对罗希特的
Come on.
别绕圈子了
You're ready for the big time and he's still "Wax on, wax off."
你完全可以独当一面了 他却一直不给你任何机会
It's not like that. I have nothing but respect for him
不是这样的 我非常尊敬他
Really?
真的吗?
Is that why you're doing surgeries on the side?
那你为什么背着他给人做手术?
Not getting paid enough?
工资不够过活吗?
It was one procedure, and it wasn't for money.
那是个很简单的手术 我也不是为了钱
Sure it wasn't.
当然了
So were you sneaking in
你是只为了删掉你自己的客户信息
your own clients or just stealing Rohit's?
还是为了窃取罗希特的客源?
You're gonna steal his staff too? Maybe his receptionist?
是不是还想挖他的墙角? 比如这里的前台?
You leave Priya out of this!
别扯上普利娅
She had nothing to do with the hack.
她跟黑客的事一点关系都没有
Or she had everything to do with it
是不是一切都是因她而起呢
Corey, are you and Priya having an affair?
克里 你和普利娅是不是有一腿?
Is that why you're so mad about the wedding?
所以你一听她婚礼的事就浑身不舒服?
It's not an affair.
不是外遇
We're in love!
我们是真爱!
And it happened long before
早在她这场包办婚姻的闹剧之前
the charade of that arranged marriage.
我们就爱上彼此了
Whoa. Record scratch. Arranged?
等下 重点我要记下来 包办婚姻?
Priya and Devan's grandmothers were best friends.
普利娅和德文的祖母是好闺蜜
Apparently their dying wish was to see them together.
她们的临终心愿就是能看见孙辈喜结连理
Priya never took it seriously.
普利娅根本就没把这事当真
Devan was a family friend.
她一直把德文当成是世交的朋友
If she doesn't want to marry the guy,
如果她不愿意跟那个人结婚
why doesn't she just tell her parents?
为什么不直接告诉家里人呢?
A matchmaker compared their birthdates
有个媒人看了他们的生辰八字
and said they were a perfect match.
说他们是天造地设的一对
Everyone got so excited, Priya didn't know how to back out.
两家人都很开心 普利娅也不知道如何说出口
The surgery you did...
那你做的手术是...
What is a "Thenar crease"?
这个"掌褶痕"是什么?
It's the lifeline.
生命线
指答题节目《Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?》中, 参赛者可以通过电♥话♥寻求亲友帮助。
注: "Phone a friend" Lifeline,
As in "Phone a friend" Lifeline?
求救热♥线♥吗?
Like palm of your hand lifeline.
我说的是人的掌纹 生命线
We need to talk to Priya.
我们得跟普利娅谈谈
Hold on a second.
等一下
What am I missing? Think about it.
我错过了什么吗? 你好好想想
Priya loves Corey, but she's stuck in a prearranged marriage.
普利娅爱着克里 但她又不得不向包办婚姻妥协
So she goes to him and gets him to do a surgery on her hand
所以她去找恋人求助 给自己的手整了个容
What for? Best guess?
为什么呢? 你猜呢?
To scare off her future in-laws. Devan's superstitious parents
吓跑自己未来的婆家呗 德文的父母那么迷信
who believe he and Priya are predestined to be together.
他们坚信普利娅就是自己儿子的真命天女
She scars her lifeline so they'll call off the wedding.
所以她改了自己的生命线 这样德文家就会取消婚礼了
But what does all this have to do with the hack ransom?
但是这些和黑客敲诈有什么关系呢?
If I'm right,
如果我猜得没错
everything.
其实是同一件事
So for an arranged marriage,
包办婚姻
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表