剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
Wow, OK! Alright, where are we going?
我去 太好了 那行吧 去哪里
Sushi! When I make a promise, I don't forget it.
去吃寿司 我发过誓 从不食言
Aw, how cute,
好萌啊
you two making plans and promises while stuck in that death trap.
你们俩蹲在那个等死的箱子里还做计划 还发誓呢
Actually, you, uh... you made another promise out there.
其实你当时还发了另一个誓来着
Oh, that's right. I promised
没错 我发誓
that I would be your wingman at that singles mixer up north!
要陪你到北边参加单身聚会 给你做僚机
Oh my gosh! I almost forgot about that!
天老爷 我都忘了这事了
That's a good save, buddy.
幸亏你提醒了 兄弟
You know what would make this birthday
今天这个生日太到位了
even better than it already is? What's that?
不过还能更到位 你想怎么搞
Maybe just let me drive the Porsche to the restaurant.
是不是可以让我开你的保时捷去饭馆
What? Come on, I almost drowned!
这有什么 我可差点就淹死了
Yes, you did. And while that was happening,
你还真悬 记得我快淹死的时候
I remember that you made a promise...
你好像发过一个誓...
Can you drive a stick? I mean, I could learn.
你会开手动挡吗 我可以学
What?
说什么呢
Don't even bother. I think we're outta here.
甭搭理他们 咱们走咱们的
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表