剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
wearing that outfit. Look, we have a case
还说 "这很严肃的" 听着 我们这个案子
with no suspect and now, thanks to Becca,
并没有嫌疑犯 而且现在多亏了贝卡
I am right in the line of fire. In more ways than one.
在许多方面 我都要深入前线了
OK. Uh... look,
好吧 听着
I've been thinking about this. The missing wardrobe,
我一直在思考这个问题 衣柜失踪
the flood, the exploding light boxes;
更衣室进水 灯箱爆♥炸♥
those were either nuisances or scare tactics,
这些要么带来点麻烦 要么吓吓人
but this last one, that was a definite attack.
但最后一起 绝对是袭击
Do you think someone's trying to take out Jordan Pallister?
你觉得是有人想让乔丹·帕里斯特退出
It makes sense. According to the show's website,
不错 这个节目的网站显示
he is the odds-on favourite to win the whole competition.
他最有希望赢得整场竞赛
And with a half-a-million dollar cash prize on the line...
五十万美元的奖金岌岌可危
That's half a million reasons to take out the frontrunner.
那就有五十万个理由干掉领先者
Now, all we gotta do is get close enough
现在我们只需要
to the other three contestants to figure out
足够接近另外三名参赛者
which one of them needs that 500K the most.
搞清楚谁最需要那五十万
Actually, they all do.
其实 他们都很需要
Becca sent over some background information
贝卡发来了其余三位参赛者的
on the remaining three contestants.
一些背景信息
Turns out that Brody Diamond has a bit of a spending problem.
结果发现布洛迪·戴蒙德有点开支问题
Hasn't had a hit for a while.
有一阵子没发出红极一时的歌♥曲了
And... Veronica Valor is being written out of Rugged Landscapes.
还有... 维罗妮卡·巴洛尔在《崎岖风景》里被写死了
What?! She...
什么 她...
That's terrible. For her.
对她而言 那太糟了
Um, what about Selena Louise,
那萨琳娜·路易丝呢
the comedian? No debts,
那个喜剧演员 没有欠债
but she's the least famous of the three.
但她是三个中名气最小的
She's actually got the most to gain by winning the prize.
其实 她获奖的话 收益最大
What's that? What?
那是什么 什么
That.
那个
Oh, that's just something that Zoe e-mailed
那是佐伊发过来的东西
over here. It's a picture of the Bellecroft Theatre's ghost.
是一张贝莱克罗夫特剧院鬼魂的照片
And you put it on our case board because...?
你把它放在案件板上是因为...
I'm just trying to keep all our suspects alive.
我只是想让所有的嫌疑人生动形象一点
Human suspects, Shade.
人类嫌疑人 谢德
And don't forget your cape.
还有别忘了你的斗篷
Taxi!
出租车
Hey, Brody Diamond. Matt Shade.
嗨 布洛迪·戴蒙德 我是马特·谢德
Welcome to the Smash, partner. Hey, thanks.
欢迎参加《舞林争霸》 嗨 多谢
Gallant move stepping up for the ex.
为你的前任英勇挺身
Ah, thanks. I wish it was just
谢谢 我只希望
under better circumstances. Yeah, bummer about Jordan.
比赛环境能好些了 是啊 乔丹那个倒霉事
Sets falling, lights exploding;
布景滑落 灯箱爆♥炸♥
people are saying the show is cursed.
人们都说这个节目被诅咒了
Whatever. I'm keeping both eyes on the prize.
无所谓 我的眼里只有奖金
I hear you. It's a lot of money at stake,
我听说了你的事 一大笔钱打了水漂
and money makes people do
而且有钱能使
crazy things. Hey, you got no worries there.
鬼推磨 你用不着担心
My new single drops the day we go live.
节目上线那天 我的新单曲就出来了
Ticket back to the big time.
开启重返巅峰之路
That sounds like you're back in the saddle.
听起来你要重振旗鼓了
You got that right.
有一点你说得没错
I gotta admit I had a little debt scare there,
我得承认我有点债务问题
but this new single's gonna take care of all of that
不过这支新单曲会摆平那一切
and more.
甚至更多
Who left this here? You!
这是谁丢的 你
You've been avoiding me!
你一直在躲着我
You know, enough talk. Go get some workout gear on.
好了 闲话少说 去把表演服穿上
Well, II thought we should... I have less than a day
我以为我们应该... 我只有不到一天的时间
to turn a gorilla into a gazelle. Get ready to sweat.
把猩猩改造成灵活的瞪羚 准备出一身汗吧
Oh, whoa, wow! OK, sure. Yep, let go.
喔 哇哦 好的 快去
If I have to die for this, I will,
即使以死为代价 我在所不惜
but you're all going down with me.
但我要拉着你们一起
Uh... hello?
你好
Oh! You're reading a script.
你在读剧本
Oh. Yes, it's, uh...
是的 这是...
it's my lines for next week.
这是我下周的台词
Who are you? I'm Angie from the network.
你是谁 我是电视台的安吉
I...
我...
I just heard that you were being written off Rugged Landscapes,
我刚听说《崎岖风景》把你写死了
and I wanted to check in. Yeah.
我来确认一下 是的
Well, 22 years on their stupid show...
在这个破剧里演了二十二年
never a single day late,
没有迟到过一天
all the pathetic words
还不得不说
I had to vomit out of my mouth,
那些差劲的台词
and my reward? I'm being
我的回报呢
killed off by my half-brother's twin
我被同父异母的双胞胎弟弟给杀了
who turns out to be an alien.
他还是个外星人
Well, I'm sure winning half a million dollars
我相信在这次演出里
on this show would certainly help soften the blow.
赢下五十万美元能减轻对你的打击
Yeah, well, the charity
是啊 我资助的
I'm sponsoring wouldn't know what hit 'em.
那家慈善机构压根想不到会有多大的馅饼掉下来
Charity? Yeah, the Goodwell League.
慈善机构 是啊 善意联盟
They're a charity for endangered animals
他们是一家慈善机构 帮助那些不讨喜
who aren't cute and cuddly.
也不可爱的濒危动物
Well, good luck.
祝你好运
Five, six, seven, eight.
五 六 七 八
We go one, two, three, four,
来 一 二 三 四
five, six seven, eight.
五 六 七 八
Around!
回头
Step, throw, reach.
齐步 脱手 伸手
I'll come all the way over here,
我会到这里
and then we'll go into the Widow's Leap,
然后我们跳孀妇之跃
which will be our grand finale.
那就是我们的压轴动作
And if you mess this up by the tiniest margin,
要是你有一丁点失误 把它搞砸了
I will die, so...
我会死的 所以...
Whoa, hold on. Are you sure this is the smartest idea?
等等 你确实这是最明智的主意吗
No weakness. You have to master it or we don't win.
不能有弱点 你必须掌控这个动作 不然我们就输了
Now, let's begin.
现在 开始吧
Ready? As I'll ever be.
准备好了吗 最佳状态
You're OK?
你还好吗
Matthew, you're better than this!
马修 你能做得更好
Yeah, a jury's still out on that.
还没定论
Oh, hey, could you give me a second?
能等我一下吗
I don't wait. We'll meet tonight, your place.
我从不等人 我们今晚碰面 去你那
My place?
我那吗
8 P.M. Sharp. Text me your address.
晚上八点 准点 给我发你地址
Ok.
好的
Well, she's tough, but you look pretty good.
她很难搞 但你看起来不错
Wow! Compliment from Angie Everett.
安吉·埃弗雷特在夸我
Have you talked to our sexy cowboy yet?
跟我们性感的牛仔聊了吗
Brody, really?
布洛迪 你确定吗
Nah, he's not our guy. His new single is
他不是我们要的人 他的新单曲就要出了
about to drop making him flush again. What about Veronica?
能让他再红一阵 维罗妮卡呢
Money's not a motive for her either.
她也不在乎钱
She plans on donating her
她计划把奖金
prize money to a bunch of hairless cats.
捐赠给无毛猫
Well, that leaves Selena.
那就剩萨琳娜了
Matt Shade! Welcome to the suck!
马特·谢德 欢迎来到地狱
Hahaha! Hey, Selena. Hi.
你好 萨琳娜 你好
This is Angie. She's... From the network.
这是安吉 她是... 电视网来的
I'm just popping by. Uhoh! Did they send you
我就是路过 是他们让你来调查
to look into all the crap that's been going on around here.
这附近发生的一堆烦心事吗
Were you here when the set fell? What can I say?
布景掉落的时候你在哪里 怎么说呢
My mom always told me to avoid a crowd.
我妈一直要我远离拥挤的人群
Besides, the best way to make an entrance is alone.
另外 亮相最好还是一个人为妙
You don't know what's causing 'em, do you, the incidents?
你不知道那些事是怎么回事的吧
Is that what you'd call them?
你们称之为"那些事"吗
I'm sure you've heard about our fab phantom.
你们一定听过我们的"剧院魅影"的事吧
Grover... Don't say it! Sorry. Haha!
格鲁佛... 别说出来 抱歉
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表