剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
Now. It's about winning for other people:
现在我想为别人赢
Jules, my dad, clients.
为茱尔丝 为我爸 为我的客户
Angie? Yeah.
为了安吉 当然
You OK?
你还好吗
Oh yeah, I'm good. Just too much AC.
挺好的 就是空调开太冷了
You are so insanely down to earth.
你还是个行动派
Thank you. I could throw in
谢谢 你觉得有帮助的话
a scandal or two if you think it'd make a better episode.
我也可以给你讲讲我过去的风流史
OK, I'm intrigued. There was that one time in Albuquerque,
你讲吧 我在阿尔伯克基有过一段往事
but that one goes to the grave.
不过那段情早就黄了
Oh, I'm... I'm sorry,
哦 我 我很抱歉
I thought... Wow, that was really professional.
我还以为... 我这也太不专业了
No, that's... No, I...
其实不是... 我...
I get it, I get it. But I am gonna go,
没事的 我懂 我得回去了
and I will call you soon.
我再打给你
About the show.
改天再聊节目的事
I don't get it, Dad.
爸 我不明白
A beautiful woman leans in to kiss me, and...
一位美丽的女士要来亲我
I didn't reciprocate.
我却没有回应她
Yeah... real mystery you got there.
是啊 还真是个谜呢
What's that supposed to mean?
你这话什么意思
You can be ridiculous sometimes, you know that?
你有时候还真是荒谬可笑
I can be ridiculous sometimes?
我哪里荒谬可笑了
Oh, come on! I'm not an idiot.
得了吧 我又不傻
I know what I walked in on the other night
就是汤水比赛那晚
when I came back from the soup competition.
我正好撞到你们
Didn't walk in on anything. Oh, really?
那晚什么事都没有 是吗
Really!
是啊
Everything with Angie is fine.
我和安吉好好的
Everything with work is fine.
我们工作的好好的
It's better than fine, it's great!
好的不能再好了
Whatever you say, son.
随你怎么说吧
Thank you. Welcome.
谢谢你 不用谢
What are we drinking to?
这杯敬什么呢
To the life we choose.
敬我们选择的生活
To a life we choose.
敬我们选择的生活
Hey, the other thing in my list,
我名单上的的另一个名字
"Brown Eyed Girl," I remembered what it meant.
棕色眼睛的姑娘 我记得它的意思了
Ooh, something case related? No, it was
和案子有关吗 不是
just my favourite song. Oh! Hahaha!
这是我最喜欢的歌♥ 是吗 哈哈
I remember hearing it for the first time,
我记得我第一次听这首歌♥的时候
and I couldn't get it out of my head.
它的旋律就印在我心里了
The first time I saw you, I felt exactly the same way.
我看到你的第一眼 就像那首歌♥一样印在我心里了
Wanna get out of here?
不如我们换个地方聊
Yeah.
好啊
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表