剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
It's a dance competition show
是一个舞蹈比赛
called Ballroom Smash. Becca is the host
叫《舞林争霸》 贝卡是主持人
and executive producer. What happened to her morning show?
兼制片人 那她的早间节目是怎么办
Well, that's still going on. This show is just
那个还在播 这个就只是一个
a one-off special. But if it goes well,
临时的特别节目 但如果播的好的话
Becca says the network might make it a regular event.
贝卡说电视台可能会把它变成常规节目
Cool!
那挺好的
So why does she want us there?
那她让我们去干嘛
All she would say was
她只说了
it's urgent. But fair warning,
很紧急 但提醒你一下
Becca might just want to show off her new gig.
贝卡可能只是想炫耀一下她的新节目
Haha! OK. Well, I'll be there in five minutes.
哈哈 好吧 我五分钟到
Can you grab me a... Doubledouble,
你能帮我带一个... 双份糖奶的
way ahead of you. Here you go, sir.
早想到了 给您 先生
Liam! What are you doing here?
利亚姆 你在这干嘛
I hired the kid. As of yesterday.
我雇了这个孩子 就昨天的事
Looks like we're gonna be seeing a lot of each other now, sir.
看来我们会经常见面了 先生
City of millions, you hired Liam?!
城里这么多人 你居然雇了利亚姆
What can I tell you? I needed the help.
我能说什么 我需要人帮忙
Kid's a great worker. Customers love him.
这孩子很棒 客人都很喜欢他
And not just her.
不只是她
I'm gonna start going to Starbucks.
我以后要去星巴克了
Three, four, five,
三 四 五
six, seven! One, three,
六 七 一 三
five, seven, eight, one!
五 七 八 一
♪ Ready set go We don't stop until we're done ♪
# 准备好出发 结束前不停下 #
Becca pitched this show to the networks three months ago.
贝卡三个月前把这个节目推荐给了电视台
Celebrities paired up with professional dancers one night only.
明星只能和专业舞者合作学习一晚
Is that Brody Diamond? I had such a crush on that guy.
那个是布洛迪·戴蒙德吗 我以前超爱他
I didn't know you were into country music.
我不知道你还挺喜欢乡村音乐啊
Who said anything about his music?
我有说我是喜欢他的歌♥吗
OK. So, he's one of the contestants,
好吧 他也是参赛者之一
who are the others? We have tennis pro
其他人有谁 有网球运动员
Jordan Pallister, uhh...
乔丹·帕里斯特 嗯...
stand-up comic Selena Louise and Veronica Valor.
单口喜剧演员萨琳娜·路易丝和维罗妮卡·巴洛尔
No way! Veronica Valor from Rugged Landscapes?
不是吧 《崎岖风景》的维罗妮卡·巴洛尔吗
The daytime soap?
你是说那个日间肥皂剧吗
It's been on the air for 30 years.
那个已经播了有三十年了
It's Don's thing. Sure.
是唐喜欢的东西 那是
Stop! Stop! Stop!
停下 停下 停下
Eddie! I know, I saw it!
艾迪 我知道 我看到了
It's the wrong lighting cue.
灯光给错了
It goes group opening number, then individual performances.
先是团体开场 然后才是个人表演
And where is Kelly? Did he get the phones working yet?
凯利在哪 电♥话♥修好了吗
How are people supposed to call in and vote
大家要怎么来电投票
if they can't call in?
如果连电♥话♥都打不通的话
Shade! Oh, Angie! Thank God!
谢德 噢 安吉 天哪
Becca! You seem stressed.
贝卡 你看起来有点焦虑
Stressed? Ha! Why? Oh, is it because we go live
焦虑吗 这是为什么呢 是不是因为
in less than 72 hours and people keep asking me
我们在七十二小时之内就要直播了 但是大家还在问我
where the judges sit?!
评委席在哪里
There are no judges on this show.
这个节目就没有评委
So, how can we help?
我们能怎么帮到你呢
I need you guys to investigate some incidents.
我需要你们帮忙调查一些事
Could you be more specific? Key wardrobe went missing,
能具体一点吗 主衣柜不见了
one of the dressing rooms' flooded, and yesterday
有一间更衣室进水了
a light set a curtain on fire.
昨天有盏灯把窗帘给点着了
Sounds like you need a closet, a plumber and an electrician.
听起来你需要的是一个衣柜 一个水管工和电工
Hmm... These are not accidents.
嗯... 这些都不是意外
Someone is trying to ruin this show
有人想毁了这个节目
and tank my big shot.
让我彻底失去我的大咖们
Becca, I would be remiss if I didn't point out
贝卡 我得提醒你
the fact that you tend to overdramatize things
有时候你会把事情过分夸大
when you get stressed. What he's trying to say is
特别是你压力大的时候 他想说的是
it's all in your head.
这都是你臆想出来的
Clear the stage!
远离舞台
Clear the stage! Clear the stage!
远离舞台 远离舞台
I'm sorry, you were saying?
对不起 你们刚才说什么
OK, everyone, calm down!
好了 所有人 冷静下来
It's all gonna be good. All good?
都会没事的 没事吗
Every day, it's something new at this place.
这儿每天都会出新的事
I mean, how can we be expected to perform
这种情况下
under circumstances like this?
我们该怎么表演啊
Yeah, we're going to look like idiots
我们会看起来像白♥痴♥一样
in front of millions of people. Assuming we make it that far.
在数百万人面前出丑 假设节目能成功播出的话
OK, guys, please. We will get to the bottom of this.
拜托了大家 我们会查清楚是怎么回事的
Why don't you all just go back to your dressing rooms
你们都先回到更衣室吧
and we will call you in a few minutes, OK?
我们一会儿会去叫大家 好吗
Thank you.
谢谢
OK, this is really weird. Those were just put up this morning.
真的很奇怪 那些灯今天早上才装上的
You know, maybe the wiring's faulty.
也许是线路有问题
There's nothing wrong with the wiring, Shadow.
线路没有任何问题 谢鬼影
You guys need to look into this.
你们得好好调查一下
Alright, we'll look into it.
好吧 我们会查的
Oh, but keep a low profile, OK?
但是保持低调 好吗
No one can know why you're here. Everyone's already freaked out
不要让别人知道你们为什么在这 大家都吓坏了
enough about this damn curse. "Curse"?
这该死的诅咒真的是够了 "诅咒"
Some stupid ghost story.
就是些愚蠢的鬼故事
I heard some of the crew talking.
我听到一些工作人员在聊
Something about an actor who died here.
关于有个死在这里的演员
Grover Newell. He performed Hamlet
格鲁佛·纽厄尔 一百多年前
at the Bellecroft over a hundred years ago.
他在贝莱克罗夫特表演过哈姆雷特
Zoe, you sound terrible.
佐伊 你声音听起来很糟糕
I'm fine. I've been taking cold medicine.
我没事 我吃了感冒药
I also swallowed some garlic, and I have raw onions
我还吃了点大蒜 我还在脖子上
wrapped around my neck. All good things.
裹了生洋葱 都是好东西
So, opening night
首夜演出
during the "To be or not to be" Speech,
在"生存还是毁灭"的演讲中
he freezes up so badly the audiences breaks out
他严重冷场 观众们歇斯底里地嘲笑他
into hysterics. After the show,
演出之后
he hung himself in the theatre.
他在剧院里上吊自杀
Charming. To even speak his name,
很有魄力 即使只是说出他的名字
is to invite death and destruction
也会给人招来死亡
upon your head. Death and destruction?
和毁灭 死亡和毁灭
Don't mock what you don't understand.
不要嘲笑你不懂的东西
I think we'll stick to human suspects.
我觉得我们还是坚持找人类嫌疑犯吧
Thanks, Zoe. Get some rest.
谢谢 佐伊 注意休息
Well, fine. If you're gonna go down that route,
没事 如果你们准备继续找下去的话
my money's on Jeffrey Sanders. Jeffrey Sanders,
我押杰弗瑞·桑德斯 杰弗瑞·桑德斯
the weatherman at Becca's network?
那个贝卡电视台的气象播报员
Don't you ever read FameChatter?
你们都不看《名人今日说》的吗
Showbiz insider dirt.
娱乐圈内♥幕♥丑闻
Sent you an article.
给你发了篇文章
"Meteorological Meltdown: Stormchaser Loses Bid
"突发气象灾难: 风暴猎人
for Hogtown Hoofer Hijinks."
无缘公猪镇舞林狂欢梦"
Oh! Well, that explains everything.
噢 这就解释一切了
The network was developing Ballroom Smash with an eye
电视台在准备《舞林争霸》的节目
on Jeffrey Sanders for hosting, but at the last minute,
并打算请杰弗瑞·桑德斯做主持人 但在最后时刻
they switched gears and gave the show to Becca.
他们换了人 把节目交给了贝卡
Which means clear skies all weekend long.
也就是说 整个周末都会有晴朗的天空
And that... A Jeffrey Sanders promise.
而且 这就是杰弗瑞·桑德斯的承诺
Back to you, Marissa.
画面给你 玛丽莎
Aren't you worried your face is gonna stay like that?
你难道不担心你的脸会一直僵在那吗
Let me guess, you're here about Becca.
我猜一猜 你们是因为贝卡来的
Come on, Jeffrey, it was all over the news.
拜托 杰弗瑞 新闻上到处都是
You wanted to be the host of Ballroom Smash.
你想当《舞林争霸》的主持人
Live dance competition with you as the host, that's
现场直播的舞蹈比赛主持人
a step up from weatherman.
跟气象播报员比起来可是一大飞跃啊
Oh, I admit it would have been
好吧 我承认
a feather in my chapeau, but I'm over it now.
这个机会对我来说是锦上添花 但我已经翻篇了
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表