剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
and I got a hit on the bar's ameechee page.
在酒吧推广页上有所发现
Sent you the address. Thanks, Zoe.
把网址给我 谢谢 佐伊
Got it.
找到了
You were saying? Let's go.
你刚才说什么来着 走吧
Ooh, I like this place.
我还真喜欢这地方
Hey, can I get you something?
你们好 需要什么
We're looking for some answers. You know this guy?
我们有几个问题 你认识这人吗
Who's asking?
谁找他
You're looking at him.
我找
Who's he to you? Let's just say we're friends.
他是你什么人 算是朋友吧
No. Never seen him. Can we speak to the manager?
不认识 从没见过 我们能和经理谈谈吗
You just did, honey.
我就是 美女
And if you want to talk to the owner, same guy.
如果你要找老板谈 还是我
Alright. Do you mind if we show this picture to some customers?
挺好 要是我们拿这张照片四处找人问问 你不介意吧
Look, people come here
听着 大家来这里
to drink and relax,
就是喝酒 放松
not to be hassled by two strangers
没兴趣搭理两个外来的货
nosing their way in, starting to ask questions.
别四处瞎串 刨根问底的
Guess that's a no.
看来你介意
He definitely knows Tex.
他绝对认识特克斯
He's probably calling him right now.
没准现在正给他打电♥话♥呢
On the phone we don't have.
一个咱们不知道的号♥
Probably a burner anyway. How do you figure?
很可能是个一次性的号♥ 你怎么知道
Seedy bar, defensive bartender,
三流酒吧 敏感的酒吧老板
not to mention gun. You're being biased.
还涉枪 你这就先入为主了
In my opinion, we do not have all the facts.
照我看 咱们不知道的事还挺多
Maybe our bartender will make a move.
酒吧老板很可能会有所动作
Maybe sooner than we thought.
动得比想象的还快
What does your unbiased opinion say about that?
你对这情况 有什么公正冷静的看法吗
Hey, it's Colin. Are you in?
我是科林 你在家吗
OK, rationale for breaking in, go.
是个适合潜入的好机会
We've been hired to find out who Tex is,
咱们受雇查出特克斯的身份
and this might be his apartment.
这可能就是他的住处
We know there's no one inside. You know how to pick a lock.
我们现在知道屋里没人 你也知道怎么撬锁
Well, it's a little sparse for my taste.
我觉得这屋里的陈设有点秃
You think?
你这审美
"Two people came by looking for you. I got descriptions."
"有两个人来找过你 模样都记下了"
Definitely Tex's apartment.
特克斯肯定住这里
OK... Guess he's looking for someone.
好家伙 他这是在找人呢
Got a file here for "Green."
这有份格林档案
Empty.
还是空的
I've got brass knuckles, fake badges.
这有铜质指环 假警徽
Both of which scream upstanding citizen.
这几样都够吓唬老实人的
OK, you win. Hey, maybe
你看得准 行了吧 也许
he's someone good who got caught up in something bad.
他实际上是好人 就是卷进坏事里而已
You don't need to make me feel better about him.
不用安慰我 让我觉得他还不错
I don't think I could. Saw the way you looked at the guy.
用不着我 从你看那家伙的眼神就都明白了
Potted plant. So?
盆栽 有什么不对
You see any other decorating touches around this place?
这里面还有别的什么家居装饰品吗
I'll check the last number he dialed.
我查查最后拨出的号♥码
Last number dialed, 416-555-0184.
最后拨出号♥码 416-555-0184
Hey, boss. How's Sexy Texy?
老大 诱惑小泰查得怎么样了
What did I say about nicknames? My talents are wasted on you.
我说过别瞎起名 我这份才能在你这里都白费了
Can you do a reverse lookup? 416-555-0184.
这里有个号♥码 416-555-0184 你能反查吗
OK. Hold on a sec.
稍等
Hey, are you ready for this?
有空听听这个嘛
Think I found a name for our friend Tex.
看样子我找到新朋友特克斯的名字了
Anthony Brown. Really?
安东尼·布朗 是吗
Never took him for a Tony. No, you don't like that?
他看着可不像叫托尼的人 怎么 不喜欢
How about Carter Smith?
那换成卡特·史密斯呢
Lars Andersen? Ooh,
要不拉尔斯·安德森 或者叫
Marty McDonner!
马蒂·麦唐纳
What the... He's got a half-dozen identities here.
这特么...他有六七个身份
All top quality too, professional.
做得特别专业
Just when you think you don't know someone,
当你觉得你对一个人不够了解的时候
you find out you really don't know them.
最后会发现你还真不了解
Who is this guy? Spy?
这家伙到底什么人 间谍
Hitman? The real Jason Bourne?
杀手 现实版失忆特工
Hey, the number you gave me belongs to
你给我的号♥码属于一个
a Mark Green. I'll text you his details.
叫马克·格林的人 我把他的详细情况发给你
I'll call you back.
回头再联♥系♥
OK, first time we meet Tex, he thinks you're a guy
想起来没 咱们刚见到特克斯的时候 他以为
named Mark and here we find a file named Green.
你就是马克 而在这里还有一个格林档案
And knowing what we know about Tex now,
所以鉴于我们对特克斯的了解
this Mark could be anyone.
这马克可以是任何人
Partner? Rival? Or a target.
搭档 竞争对手 或者是目标
I think we should call Danica. And say what?
我们应该联♥系♥达妮卡 说什么呢
You got a better idea? Yeah.
你还有更好的主意吗 是的
Mark Green? Yes.
马克·格林 没错
This is my wife Candice.
这是我妻子坎蒂丝
Take a seat. OK.
请坐 谢谢
What's this all about? We know what you tried to do.
找我们有事吗 我们知道了你们的企图
We have proof. What are they talking about?
我们有证据 他们在说什么
I have no idea. We're talking about him.
不知道 我们说的是他
That's Ethan.
这是伊桑
He's in the hospital. Is he... is he OK?
他在医院里 他... 还好吗
Is he a friend? Family?
是朋友吗 还是家人
No. He's our private investigator.
都不是 他是我们雇的私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Ethan Clarkson? Technically, it's
伊桑·克拉克森吗 准确的说
Texas Ethan Clarkson. Hey, you guessed my name.
应该是德克萨斯·伊桑·克拉克森 你猜对了我的名字
Well, you do have a tattoo of Texas,
你身上有德州的纹身
it wasn't that much of a stretch.
不难猜
You own your own firm.
你有自己事务所
T.C. Investigative Solutions.
T.C.侦探事务所
And Mark hired you to find a stolen sketch.
马克雇你去找一幅失窃的素描
An original Egon Schiele.
埃贡·席勒的原作
Uh, uh... you have the picture.
你的照片呢
Oh, geez, I'm such a clod!
天呐 我可真蠢
Ah, thank you. Just shove it in.
帮我塞回去吧 谢谢
It was a wedding gift from our families.
是家族给的结婚礼物
At last appraisal,
最近一次评估显示
it was worth nearly $500,000.
其价值约五十万加元
So you called the police?
你们报♥警♥了吗
They've had a few art thefts recently. They said
他们最近也遇见过几起艺术品盗窃案
something like this gets sold on the black market right away.
说是这样的画作在黑市上紧俏的很
It's probably gone forever.
可能早就不知所踪了
Maybe not.
或许没有
Tex may have been onto something. There's gotta be
特克斯可能查到了些什么 他去山谷路
a reason he was on Valley Road. "Valley Road"?
肯定是有原因的 "山谷路"
It's where Intimate Intentions is.
意在亲密隐修会就在那
What's that? It's a retreat.
那是什么地方 私人疗养会所
Candice and I have been going there for a year
坎蒂丝和我这一年一直
to, uh... recharge.
都有去那里... "充电"
We haven't been in about three months.
我们有三个月没去了
Anyone there know that you own that sketch?
那里有人知道你们手里的素描吗
Doctor Lisa is a collector.
丽萨医生也是收藏家
Doctor? Intimate Intentions is
医生 "意在亲密"
a very special place.
是个很特别的地方
It's been a lifesaver for us.
可以说它拯救了我们
OK, I just texted Danica about the sketch.
好的 我刚发短♥信♥给达妮卡说了素描的事
I figured it might have something to do
我认为这起案子
with the string of thefts she mentioned.
跟她提到的一系列盗窃案有关联
Good call.
我也有同感
"Intimate Intentions," It's a little on the nose, isn't it?
"意在亲密" 这名字也太直接了吧
It's a little on something.
肯定有点东西
Let's just make this quick. That's what he said.
我们速战速决 男人都这么说
Welcome to Intimate Intentions.
欢迎光临意在亲密
We'd like to speak to Dr. Lisa.
我们想见一下丽萨医生
Oh, she's fully booked today.
她今天的时间订满了
Is there any other way I can make your day more sex positive?
还有别的什么我能帮你们提升性趣的吗
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表