剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
about to cut us a big fat cheque!
看起来可是个肥差呢
I'm cool with it. Hey, guys! Oh, oh, oh!
我完全可以接受 你们俩!
You two move fast. So do you, mom.
走得也太快了 你也不慢啊 妈妈
What's it been... A couple of weeks with this guy?
你跟这个男的谈了几周了?
Six months. In a row?
六个月了 连续的吗?
Wow! Soon you'll be exchanging keys.
哇哦! 那你们估计已经都有对方家里的钥匙了吧
Please say you'll tell me if a strange man
你不会要告诉我
has a key to your house. Of course. Also,
这个陌生男人有你家钥匙吧 是的
Rohit has a key to my house.
罗希特确实有我家钥匙
He said he didn't have any enemies. But he does.
虽然他说他从不树敌 但他确实有的
One. Vada Vasquez.
有一个 瓦达·威斯
Vada Vasquez? The performance artist?
瓦达·威斯? 那个表演艺术家吗?
Ex-client. Check her out on the Instagram.
那是他的前客户 你们看看她的Instagram就知道了
The Instagram. It must be a new thing.
Instagram 这玩意对我来说可是很新鲜呢
Why would mom hide her boyfriend from me?
妈妈为什么谈了男朋友却不告诉我?
Maybe she was hiding you from her boyfriend.
也可能是没告诉男朋友她有女儿呢
Ha! Ha! Kidding. No, you're right.
开玩笑的啦 不 你说得对
She criticizes everything I do, how I look.
我不管做什么她都会批评我 包括我的穿着打扮
She still teases me about what I wore to my senior prom.
她到现在还拿我高中毕业舞会穿的衣服来取笑我
Which was?
穿啥了?
To the grave, my friend.
你永远不会知道的 小老弟
Anyway... Okay.
不过呢
Performance artist, Vada Vasquez.
表演艺术家 瓦达·威斯
She is angry. Listen. "Dr. Rohit Haldar is the enemy
她的语气很生气嘛 听好了 "罗希特·哈尔达医生就是妇女之敌"
of women. The gatekeeper of their bodies."
"是女人身体的看门人"
That's a little extreme. So are her tattoos.
有点儿偏激了吧 她的纹身也挺偏激的
And her scars.
还有疤痕
Oh! She recently injected her eyeballs with ink.
哦! 她最近把墨水注射到眼球里了
You're not bothered by any of this?
这些你都不做评价吗?
People have a right to express themselves.
人们有表达自我的权力
Really?
真的吗?
What exactly are her green eyeballs expressing?
那她这绿色的眼球是在表达什么?
Deforestation. For four days
森林砍伐
I will sit on this log.
我会在这块伐木上坐四天
Images depicting the ravaging of Mother Earth will be projected
这些图案描绘的是地球妈妈所遭受的蹂躏
will be projected.
这些都在我的身体上被体现出来
Cool. Powerful.
酷 充满了力量
Right? My tears will be crystallized into salt,
对吧?我的眼泪会结晶成盐粒
and sold to promote a greener planet.
届时售出所获的收益都会用于保护地球
What Webzine are you from again?
你们是哪本网络杂♥志♥来着?
Uh, Performance Buzz Monthly. Ah!
行为艺术月刊 啊
You guys do good work.
你们的杂♥志♥做得很好
Your ink injections, they were done by Dr. Haldar, yes?
你的眼球墨水注射 是哈尔达医生做的来着吧?
No! Rohit Haldar is a con man of the patriarchy,
不是 罗希特·哈尔达就是一个父权的大骗子
cutting women according to his male gaze
以他的男性目光来对女性的身体做修整
and forcing them into an iron maiden of conformity.
还要强迫女性成为顺从听话的铁娘子
Totally.
确实
Is that why you're trolling him online?
所以你才在网上骂他吗?
He refused to do the injections.
他拒绝给我做注射
Said it wasn't ethical. But you know what's not ethical?
说那样不道德 但你知道什么才是真正的不道德吗?
His malecentric censoring of my body.
他那种以男性目光对我身体的审视
That'd piss me off too. I'm not pissed. Truth?
换做是我也会很生气的 我可没有生气
He inspired me. For my next show,
他启发了我 我的下一场表演
the skin on my shoulders
会把肩部的皮肤
will be replaced by transparent synthetics.
替换成透明的人工皮
There's a doctor who'll do that?
会有医生愿意给你做吗?
Yeah. And the best part?
有啊 最妙的是
It's Haldar's ex-partner, Dr. Lillian Lee.
他是哈尔达从前的伙伴 莉莲·李医生
Thanks for agreeing to consult with us here, Dr. Lee.
感谢你愿意接受我们的咨♥询♥ 李医生
It's not at all uncommon. You're first-timers,
很正常的啦 你们第一次尝试嘛
and coming down to the clinic can be a little intimidating.
直接去诊所里问肯定会紧张的
Your work is certainly
你的作品真的
life-altering.
"颠覆生活" 啊
That's our motto at the Rebirth clinic.
那是我们新生诊所的座右铭
The body is an evolving sculpture. We mold it
身体是一座不断变化的雕塑
to express our clients' inner selves.
我们只是将客户内在的真我雕刻出来
You would look adorable with elf ears.
你要是做一对精灵的耳朵应该也挺好看的
Ha! Ha! Thank you. But we were thinking more in the arena of...
哈哈 谢谢 不过我们更想做一些...
Enlargements.
放大性的东西
For me? Or for you, dear? Why not both?
给我做吗? 还是给你自己做 亲爱的? 你们可以一起做呀
We often tailor couples' physicalities
我们也为情侣提供肉体改造
to suit each other's erogenous zones.
让彼此的性感带能够更加契合
Ha! Ha! Elf ears, uh? Yeah.
哈哈 要不还是做精灵耳吧?
You know, it's funny, 'cause the last surgeon that we spoke with
还挺有趣的 因为我们之前找到那个整形医生
wouldn't even discuss extreme procedures.
都不愿意跟我们聊这种极端手术呢
Dr. Haldar? I liked him. Oh no, no, no.
哈尔达医生吗? 我还挺喜欢他的 不行
If you want creativity,
你们要是想做点儿有创造性的改变
the last surgeon you want is Rohit Haldar.
绝对不能找罗希特·哈尔达
Why's that? We used to be business partners.
为什么呢? 我们以前是商业合作伙伴
You two had a difference in philosophies?
你们俩在人生观上有分歧吗?
He's so soft with the clients.
他对那些客户太好了
Someone can't pay their bill? No problem, take more time.
交不上钱? 没关系 过一阵再给
That's no way to run a business.
这样怎么能做生意啊
No. Especially considering
对啊 再加上
how much money he had to shell out for his son.
他还得给他儿子还那么一大笔钱
A son! I'm such an idiot. At least you still have your looks.
有个儿子! 我真是蠢透了! 至少你今天穿着打扮很在线啊
Mom having a boyfriend threw me off.
妈妈有了男朋友就忘了我了
I didn't even considered there are skeletons
我都没考虑过
in his closet. Will you calm down?
他有见不得人的秘密啊 你冷静点儿好吗
A son is not a skeleton. Billions of people admit
他儿子又不是见不得人的玩意儿 有这种情况的人
to having them.
多了去了
Says the guy who did a background check on Liam
一个在利亚姆开始跟茱尔斯约会后就把他查了个底朝天的人
when he started dating Jules.
怎么有脸这么说呢
Okay. My teenage daughter. Your mother.
行 我女儿还未成年 但是你妈妈呢
There's a huge difference there. Yes. There is.
这差远了 是啊
One of them makes good choices. And the other doesn't.
一个会做明智的选择 而另一个不会
Okay, but let's not vilify our client
好啦 我们先跟客户聊聊
before we talk to him.
先不要轻易下结论
I hate it when you're reasonable.
我还真是讨厌你说对的时候
Matt Shade.
马特·谢德
Hello, Mr. Shade, this is Adele Ricci from the Ellard
你好 谢德先生 我是埃拉德国际交流项目的
International Exchange Program.
阿黛尔·里奇
Is Jules okay? Yes, Jules is fine.
茱尔斯没事儿吧 她很好
We adore her. But we are obligated to inform the parents
我们都很喜欢她 但学生违反了宵禁规定
when a student misses curfew. She did?
我们有责任要通知家长的 她这么做了?
Where was she?
她去哪儿了?
She lost track of time. I wouldn't worry.
她忘记时间了 我倒不是很担心
It's a first offense and these things are not uncommon.
这是第一起学生违反宵禁的情况 这种情况也并不少见
But we hope it won't be repeated.
我们希望类似的事件不要在发生了
Absolutely. It won't be. Ever.
当然 下不为例
Good day then, Mr. Shade. Yeah. Thanks for calling.
祝您今天过得愉快 谢德先生 也感谢您来电告知
Okay. Breathe.
好了 深呼吸
Jules is young. She's in Italy. It's bound to get a little wild.
茱尔斯还小 她现在在意大利 稍微疯一点儿也可以理解嘛
No. Jules doesn't do "Wild."
不 茱尔斯不可能做 "疯" 的事情
I'm sure this was just a mistake, and she'll tell me
肯定就是个小错误而已
all about it when I talk to her tonight.
她肯定也准备今晚打电♥话♥的时候告诉我的
Right. Yeah.
是的
It's not like she's an adventurous teenager
只不过她也是个很爱冒险的青少年
in a fun foreign country with her super cute boyfriend.
和自己可爱的男朋友一起去了一个另一个国家游玩哦
Jules is smart, and she's a responsible young lady.
茱尔斯很聪明的 她是个对自己负责的年轻女士
On the verge of becoming a woman.
马上就要变为女人了嘻嘻
You take that back. No one can. It's biology.
你把那句话收回去 收不回 生物进化使然哦
Yes, I have the cash.
是的 现金我准备好了
Are you close? Did you hear that?
你快到了吗? 你听到没?
Do you think he's going to meet the hacker? Maybe he's
他是不是要去见那个黑客了?
scamming his insurance company.
也可能他在敲诈自己的保险公♥司♥
Let's not get ahead of ourselves.
先别妄下断言
I'm calling mom. And ruin a good thing for her?
我要给妈妈打电♥话♥ 为什么要破坏她的美好感情呢?
Maybe there's nothing to tell. Come on.
没什么好告诉她的 来吧
Check it out.
快看
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表