剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
I came here to do some paperwork
来公♥司♥处理了一些文件
and then I met Gary at The Jasper Arms.
然后去墨绿武器酒店跟加里见面
Did anything unusual happen?
有什么不寻常的事发生吗?
No. Nothing?
没有 什么都没有?
Even the smallest detail could help.
哪怕很小的事 可能都会对调查有帮助
Well, the concierge from The Jasper Arms called me
墨绿武器酒店前台给我打过电♥话♥
and told me that my booking had changed,
说我的预定有变动
but they had okayed it with my assistant.
不过他们已经跟我的助理打电♥话♥确认过了
Anastasia?
阿纳斯塔西娅?
Yes. She's the point person for The Jasper Arms bookings.
没错 她负责帮我预定了墨绿武器酒店的房♥间
But Anastasia was out sick that day.
但是阿纳斯塔西娅那天请了病假
She had stomach flu. So who spoke to the concierge?
她得了急性肠胃炎 那是谁接了酒店的电♥话♥?
If Anastasia doesn't answer her phone,
如果阿纳斯塔西娅没接电♥话♥的话
do the calls get forwarded? I have no idea.
来电会被转接出去吗? 这个我也不清楚
Let's find out. Will you send her a text
我们来确认一下吧 你能不能跟她发个短♥信♥
and tell her not to answer her phone?
让她先不要接我们的电♥话♥?
Let me see her number.
我来拨她的好吗
Oh, hello!
你好!
This is George from the concierge desk
我是墨绿武器酒店的前台
at The Jasper Arms Hotel.
我叫乔治
Yes, I'm just calling to confirm
我来电是想同您确认
that room 502 will be acceptable to Mrs. Squires
斯夸尔斯夫人今晚要预定的502号♥房♥间
for her meeting this evening.
没有问题吧
Yes, it's booked for 9pm.
是的 晚上九点
Yes. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
Going for round two, Jacqueline?
要再来一张吗 杰奎琳?
Maybe this one will go for more than fifty grand.
说不定这张能值五万块呢
What are you two doing here?
你们俩在这儿干什么?
Wow! There's a lot of good ones here.
哇! 拍得真不少啊
You have been following Gabrielle for a while.
你已经跟踪加布里埃尔很长时间了吧
You set me up.
你们给我下套
You set yourself up.
是你自食恶果
What could you possibly have to say for yourself?
你还有什么好说的?
Five years I spent building your brand
我花了五年的时间帮你建立品牌
and then you decide to drop me, just like that?
现在你却想炒了我 这个理由够充分吗?
What are you talking about? I saw the resumes. On your desk.
你在说些什么啊? 你桌上那些简历我都看见了
Piles of publicists looking for work.
不少公♥关♥都忙着找工作呢
Oh, my God. And you thought...
天啊 你难道是觉得...
Jacqueline, we were going to promote you.
杰奎琳 我们本打算给你升职的
We're reorganizing the entire lifestyle division.
我们打算重组整个生活时尚部
Yeah, you were going to be at the helm.
然后让你来当主管的
We were just waiting for the legal work to clear.
我们本打算先走完法律程序 然后再宣布的
But you guys
但是你们都
were so secretive, I... I thought...
对此缄口不言 我... 我以为...
I'm sorry I started looking for your replacement
我很抱歉 没有事先告诉你升职计划
before I let you in on the plan. That's on me.
就开始找你的接任者 这是我的错
But your crazy response? That is on you, girl.
但是你做出这种疯狂的举动? 那就是你的不对了
Better get going.
你自己辞职吧
You got a new job to look for and the competition is fierce.
新工作可不好找 竞争可是很激烈的
See? That's why I love you.
看见了吗? 这就是我那么爱你的原因
Thank you.
谢谢你们
See ya, buddy.
回见 兄弟
They do make a great team.
他们真的是天作之合
I got it! I printed out the lease agreement.
我拿到了 房♥租合同我已经打印出来了
Tommy said the property manager
汤米说房♥产经纪
needs it signed by the end of the day, so...
要我们今天就签字 所以...
Great. Awesome. Uh... Yeah.
太好了 非常好... 好
I just need to go get a pen. OK.
我去找支笔 行
Um... There's one right here.
这儿就有一支啊
Awesome. Thank you. Here you go.
太好了 谢谢 来吧
You found a pen. You're so helpful.
你找到笔了啊 你可真是个小机灵鬼啊
It's all pretty standard. You know. Yeah.
都是标准条款啦 是的
Something wrong?
有什么问题吗?
You haven't sign it. Oh! Yeah. No, I... You know...
你还没签啊 是的 不是 我...
I just... It's freshly printed, I didn't want to...
我只是... 这个才刚打印好 我也不想...
After you. Oh... I'd say...
你先签吧 我想说...
I'll go ladies first. How about that? Alright?
女士优先吧 这样如何?
What are we doing here?
我们在互相推诿什么呢?
I don't know. Yeah.
我不知道 我也是
Do you really want to move in with me?
你真的想搬来和我一起住吗?
Do you really want to move in with me?
你真的想搬来和我一起住吗?
Listen, I've been thinking
我一直在回忆
about the last time things were really
我们上一次能够
consistently good and happy... with us...
和谐开心地相处
It really seems like it's been a while, right?
好像也是很久之前的事情了 对吗?
Since before we were serious. Yeah.
在我们确定关系之前 没错
Because it was...
因为那时候...
uncomplicated
没那么复杂
and blissfully free of expectations.
也没那么多期盼和束缚
But now... Lots of complications.
但是现在... 情况太复杂
Lots of expectations.
也有太多期盼了
So what do you propose we do here?
那你觉得我们应该怎么办?
I think we both know.
我想我们都心里清楚吧
Break up?
分手?
Is it... Break up?
就这么... 分手了?
Wait, wait, think about it.
等等 你想想看
We'll be better to each other, right?
我们会对彼此更好的 是不是?
And we'll... even be better
我们还会... 成为
people probably if... if we were just...
更好的自己 如果我们只是做...
Friends? Yeah? Yes! Yes.
朋友吗? 没错
Yeah, OK. Friends!
那行 朋友!
Yeah, we'll be friends. We can be friends.
没错 我们还是朋友 我们还能做朋友
OK, friends. Great. OK. OK.
朋友 很好 很好
Yeah.
太好了
Story's out!
报道出来了
That was fast.
这么快
"Cordell and Gabrielle talk intimate details
跨界传奇科德尔和加布里埃尔的生活点滴
"Of their relationship and a secret kept for 13 years."
暨埋藏十三年秘辛之大披露
We got a shout out.
我们还占了点儿版面呢
What? Where? Second paragraph.
真的? 在哪儿? 第二段
You got to be kidding me.
你在逗我吧
They called us Shade & Everett?
他们把你的名字放在我前面?
It's got a nice ring, don't you think? Ha! Ha! Ha!
不刚好呼应了公♥司♥的名字吗? 哈哈哈!
Come on, be nice or I won't show you
别计较了 好好表现哦
the present that Gabby and Cordell sent over.
不然我就不给你看加比和科德尔送的礼物了
In addition to the fat check?
不是已经签了一张大额支票吗?
Oh! Cool.
不错啊
"Cool"? Do you know what these are?
不错? 你知道这是啥不?
These are courtside tickets
这可是他们季后赛
to Game seven of their playoff series.
第七场比赛的内场前排座位门票啊
Yay?
然后呢?
You don't want to go. No, I do.
我看出来了 你根本不想去 不是的 我想
I see that blue folder sticking out of your purse.
我看见你包里那个蓝色文件夹了
You'd rather be working on a case.
比起球赛 你更想看案子吧
No. No! We'll go to the game.
不是的 我们去看球赛吧
It'll be fun. We'll... eat hotdogs.
肯定很好玩 我们可以... 吃热狗
Yay!
我好期待!
I got a better idea.
我有个更好的主意
I can't believe Shade and Angie got us these seats.
简直不敢相信 谢德和安吉给我们搞到了内场前排票
I can't believe they're not here! I know. They're Cray.
他们自己居然不来! 我明白 他们就是这种人吗
Cray?
是吗?
Are you guys enjoying yourselves? Yeah.
来场内看比赛好玩吗? 当然
Good. Thank you so much.
太好了 非常谢谢你
Oh, my God! Wouh! Take that! Take that!
我的天啊! 太棒了! 太棒了!
Thank you so much again for bringing us.
非常谢谢你能带我们来看比赛
Anytime. We'll have to hang out soon, OK?
找个时间 我们一起出去玩 好吗?
Hey, yeah! That's great! Hey, you like the...
太棒了 你喜欢...
What? I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
什么? 很抱歉
So glad you guys could come. Come on, come on.
你们能来我非常高兴 来
Let's get you guys on the... There you go. You're on.
我们一起出个镜... 那边 我们在屏幕上了
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表