剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
How did Grover Newell kill himself?
格鲁佛·纽厄尔是怎么自杀的
Hold on a sec.
等下下
Wait, he hung himself in the centre of the theatre.
他是在剧院中♥央♥上吊的
Rafters, that's where we need to be looking.
屋顶横梁 那就是我们需要查找的地方
Great, thanks. Wait, wait, no.
好极了 谢啦 等等 等等 不是
He hung a rope over a fly bar and then released the trapdoor on the stage
他把绳子挂在一个吊杆上 然后打开了舞台的活动暗门
You know her
你们都知道
as the queen of Rugged Landscapes,
她是《崎岖风景》的女王
but can she become the queen of the ball?
但是她能否成为今天的舞林女王呢
Let's have a huge hand from Veronica Valor
让我们用最热烈的掌声请出维罗妮卡·巴洛尔
and her partner, Neil!
以及她的搭档尼尔
Becca...
贝卡...
you're not gonna like this, but, uh...
你可能不太喜欢以下内容 但 呃...
we need to make a change to the program.
我们得在节目上做点改动
OK! Let's keep this party going.
好吧 让我们继续表演
Our next contestant is one seriously funny dame.
我们下一位参赛者是一位非常有趣的女士
Let's give it up for comic Selena Louise!
让我们掌声有请喜剧演员萨琳娜·路易丝
Oh, God! Let this be good.
哦 老天啊 不要出岔子啊
And in a surprise twist that no one told you about,
而且诸位都不知道的是
she will be performing the paso doble
她将表演的是斗牛士进行曲
with hockey legend
她的舞伴则是冰球传奇选手
Matt Shade!
马特·谢德
What is she doing? Shade, what the hell?!
她在干嘛 谢德 这是什么情况
You gotta trust me. Not sure how, but your life's in danger.
你必须相信我 虽然还不好说 但是你有生命危险
I didn't learn the paso doble. It's alright,
我从未学过斗牛舞 没关系的
just follow my lead. We'll be fine, I promise.
跟着我跳 我们可以的 我保证
Oh, my God!
哦 我的天啊
I don't know what I'm doing. No worry,
我都不知道我在干什么 别担心
it's just like a bullfight. I'm the matador, you're the bull.
这就像一场斗牛 我是斗牛士 你是公牛
What?! Why do I have to be the bull?!
什么 我为什么是公牛
Doing great.
跳的棒极了
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗 是的
Duck. What?
下腰 什么
Duck! Ooh!
下腰躲避 噢
Don't step on my ankles. Sorry.
别踩我的脚踝 抱歉
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Hey!
别 别 别 别 嗨
What the hell do you think you're doing?
你知道你在做什么吗
He's in danger, I need to warn him.
他有危险 我要提醒他
There!
那里
He's gonna blow the trapdoor. Who?
他将要炸开活动门 谁
Now, we have to do the Widow's Leap. No, it's too...
现在 我们要做抛接动作 不 这样太
I'm gonna go stand over there,
我要站到那边去
you're gonna jump on me. I don't think it's a good idea.
然后你跳向我 我认为这不是个好主意
We're gonna do it.
我们就要做这个
Oh, shit! The earpiece.
哦 见鬼 那个耳塞
Wait.
等下
Shade,
谢德
there's a trapdoor, get off there.
那里有个暗门 远离那里
I tried. I tried to put it all behind me,
我试了 我试过跟过去告别
start a new life, then she just showed up.
开始新生活 然后她出现了
Everyone was gonna find out. I couldn't let her destroy me again.
每个人都会知道的 我不能让她再次摧毁我
You did this to yourself. Get him out of here.
这是你自作自受 把他带走
No! No!
不 不
So I met a local DJ here in town,
我在市里见了一个本地的DJ
and she invited me out with some of her friends
她邀请我和她的一些朋友们
to an underground music show.
去一个地下音乐演出
Why didn't you tell me that? I don't know.
你为什么不跟我说呢 我不知道
I guess I just wanted to do it on my own.
我想我可能只是想自己去
In Italy,
在意大利
we spent every minute together, which was great,
非常美妙 我们每时每刻都在一起
but... But now we're back.
但... 但我们现在回来了
I feel like we're gonna burn out on each other
我觉得如果我们不做点自己的事情
if we don't do our own things sometimes.
我们很快就会消耗掉对彼此的激♥情♥
You know, you could have just told me that.
你知道吗 你本可以直接给我说的
I know. It was stupid of me, I'm sorry.
我知道 我傻了 对不起呀
How was the music? It was amazing!
音乐会好玩吗 特别棒
And they invited me to go again tonight.
而且他们还请我去今晚的
Do you want to come? You sure you want me there?
你想一起吗 你确定你想我也去吗
Things I wanted to say, things I should have done
# 有些事我本想说 有些事我本想做 #
Of course I want you there. To show you that I love you
我当然希望你也在 # 告诉你 我爱你 #
For all the days gone by
# 在过往的每一天 #
And all the times we said There you go.
# 我们总说 # 这是你的
Thanks. Looks like a pretty intense
谢谢 那边的谈话看起来
conversation over there, Dad.
挺激烈的呀 老爸
You wouldn't happen to know anything about that, would you?
你不会刚好知道发生了什么是吧 是吗
I think Jules is old enough to have her own life now, Matt,
我想茱尔丝现在大了 可以拥有自己的生活了 马特
and hey, who am I to interfere?
所以 我♥干♥嘛要去干涉呢
Uhuh. I'm scared of losing you
嗯 # 我害怕失去你 #
Forever
# 永远 #
Here they are!
你们来了
Have I told you two lately just how amazing you are?
我最近有没有跟你们俩说 你们棒极了
No, not lately, so please do go on.
没有 最近没有 所以请说吧
Ballroom Smash was a huge success. Numbers through the roof.
《舞林争霸》取得了巨大的成功 收视爆棚
We've already got approval for a follow-up special.
我们已经拿到后续特别报到的许可
Congratulations, that's great news. It's great for you too.
恭喜 这真是个特别棒消息 对你们也很棒
Steve wants to have you back as a contestant to defend
史蒂夫想要你重新回来参赛
the title that was stolen from you.
夺回失去的头衔
Sorry I could not award you the prize money, Shadow.
抱歉我不能给你奖金 谢德
You broke the rules when you switched partners,
你换舞伴的时候破坏了规则
so you're disqualified, even though, in my opinion,
所以你被取消资格了 但是 在我看来
you were the best. Yeah, um, that's totally fine.
你跳的最好 是啊 没关系呢
Veronica deserved it just as much.
维罗妮卡实至名归
And it's a great win for the ugly animals of the world.
而且对世界上的丑陋动物也来 也是场胜利
How's Sami? He's being charged.
萨米怎么样了 他被起诉了
But the network is going to make sure that he gets
但是电视台保证他能到
the help he needs. Shadow,
他需要的帮助 谢德
thank you so much. You really went
非常感谢你 你这次确实
above and beyond this time. Anytime, Becca.
帮了巨大的忙 不客气 贝卡
So...? So what?
那么... 那么什么
You never did tell me what you thought of my performance.
你还没说你对我的演出的看法
Oh, you don't need to know what I thought.
哦 你不需要知道我的看法
I crushed it, didn't I?
我是不是秒杀了全场
Wow, nothing's sexier than a man gloating.
喔 没什么比一个得意洋洋的男人更性感了
Oh, come on! I didn't really see it
说吧 跟你说实话吧 我其实没怎么看
to tell you the truth. See, first, I was under the stage,
我其实没怎么看 你看 一开始 我在舞台下面
and then I was just so focused on you not dying.
然后我一直关注在你不能死的这件事情
You're really not gonna tell me, are you?
你真的不告诉我吗 是吗
Alright. All I can say is
好吧 我能说的是
for five minutes, I made everyone in this theatre
至少有五分钟的时候 我让剧院的每一个人
forget the name Grover Newell.
都忘记了格鲁佛·纽厄尔这个名字
We should probably keep moving. Agreed.
我们应该继续走出去 完全同意
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表