剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
Maybe it's his sister.
可能是他姐姐呢
In what world? Game of Thrones?
在哪个次元的姐姐?权力的游戏吗?
Angie. We don't know the whole story yet.
安吉 我们还不了解事情的整个过程呢
You want the story? Rohit's a big fat lying cheat.
你想要整个过程吗?罗希特就是个大胖骗子
And I'm about to take him down so hard,
我要狠狠地揍他一顿
he's gonna need surgery just to pry himself off the floor.
揍到他要靠整形手术把自己从地上撬起来为止
It's not just the feeling of the cobblestones,
这里不仅有各种美丽的鹅卵石
it's the smells! Damp plaster from old buildings,
还有令人沉迷的气味!老旧建筑物上潮湿的灰泥味
candle wax, tomatoes and truffles...
烛蜡 西红柿 松露的味道...
And the sounds! Guarda I tuoi passi, signorina.
还有意大利语美妙的发音
My Italian is a lot rusty, honey.
我的意大利语都快忘干净了 亲爱的
Watch your step, miss.
小心台阶 小姐
Everything sounds so much more beautiful in Italian.
在意大利连英语都变得更好听了
So what's new with you? I got a phone call
你有什么新鲜事要分享吗 我接到了一个电♥话♥
from the director of your program. Look, Dad.
是你项目的老师打来的 爸爸 你听我解释
It was nothing, okay? I was at a restaurant,
根本就没什么 好吗?我当时在一家餐馆里
and the waiter asked me if I wanted wine with my dinner, and...
服务生问我晚餐要不要来点红酒
Liam and I kinda said yes. Hold on. You were drinking?
我和利亚姆鬼使神差的就说了好 等下 你还喝酒了?
With Liam? What kind of restaurant
还是和利亚姆一起?什么餐厅
serves wine to 16yearolds? The Italian kind.
会向16岁的孩子提供红酒啊? 意大利的餐厅就会
Dad, 16-year-olds can drink here. It's not...
爸爸 在这里 16岁已经可以喝酒了 不是你想得...
Mr. Shade?
谢德先生?
Hi. Let me explain. My parents let me
嗨 让我来解释吧
have a sip here and there at home.
我爸妈有时候在家会让我抿一小口酒
So I ordered the wine.
所以我就点了红酒
Just one glass. And we shared.
我们两个人才喝了一杯
Anything else you'd care to share with me, Liam?
你还有别的要跟我分享的吗 利亚姆?
We missed curfew, sir.
我们错过了宵禁时间
Which was entirely my fault. It won't happen again. I promise.
这都是我的错 我保证不会再发生了
No. It won't. Dad, that's not exactly...
当然不能了 爸爸 不是那样...
I smell something burning. The carbonara!
我闻到有什么东西烧糊了 奶油培根!
It's the middle of the night there!
你那边都半夜了!
Dad, everyone eats late in Europe. I love you. I gotta go.
爸爸 欧洲人都会吃宵夜的 我爱你 我要挂咯
Hey! What's up?
怎么了?
My favourite girl is four thousand miles away,
我的宝贝女儿现在离我四千英里
and her boyfriend is plying her with alcohol.
她的男朋友还喂她喝酒
Fine.
哦
They're drinking wine with dinner.
他们还在晚餐的时候喝红酒
Ew! Boyfriends are the worst.
男朋友什么的最坏了
Wait. Did you find out anything about Rohit?
等下 你是不是查到罗希特的什么马脚了?
The woman we saw? I traced her license plate.
我们看到的那个女人 我查了她的车辆牌照
Turns out her name is Uma Haldar, and if that last name
原来她叫乌玛·哈尔达 她的姓是不是很熟悉
sounds familiar it's because she's been married to Rohit
因为她已经跟罗希特
for 36 years! Oh boy.
结婚36年了! 天啊
I was right, Shade. He's our hacker! Wait.
我没猜错 谢德 他就是那个黑客! 等等
Slow down, Angie. People who commit crimes generally
别激动 安吉 犯罪的人一般
don't hire Pis to investigate said crimes.
是不会雇佣私♥家♥侦♥探♥来调查其罪行的
Yeah. Except he didn't. Nora did. And I bet you Rohit was
是啊 但也不是他雇的我们 是诺拉雇的
hella surprised about it. Just because he lied
我敢打赌 罗希特当时也是很震惊的 他虽然对你妈妈撒了谎
to your mother, doesn't mean he's our hacker.
并不意味着他就是我们要找的黑客
He lied about everything. Tell him, Zoe.
他说的每一句是真话 跟他讲讲 佐伊
Our research bender turned up a mother lode.
我们的调查可是牵出了一条大鱼
Seems Rohit's put up bail three times.
罗希特曾三次入狱
And he had a criminal lawyer practically on retainer.
并且他还长♥期♥雇佣了一位刑事律师为其辩护
Hit him with the zinger.
再给他讲点儿猛料
He paid for a drug rehab program. Twice.
他还付费参加过戒毒项目 两次
Wow. You're gonna tell Nora? Well, yeah!
哇 你准备告诉诺拉吗? 当然了!
I mean, I'm gonna try to. She's on her way here right now.
当然了 我肯定会说的 她现在正在来公♥司♥的路上了
Listen, don't worry about the Jules' thing.
听着 不必担心茱尔斯的事情
Okay? Don't worry about Jules?
好吗? 不必担心?
They're making carbonara!
他们在做奶酪培根吃呢!
That's like a gateway pasta for... for...
这简直就是准备要...
What? Dessert? Take a breath, Shade.
不就是个甜点吗? 深呼吸 谢德
Oh! My mom's here.
我妈妈来了
I gotta go. I came as fast as I could.
我要挂了 我已经尽最快速度赶来了
Sit down, mom.
坐下 妈妈
Look, I don't know how to tell you this,
我也不知道要怎么开口跟你讲
but I want you to know that I am here for you, okay?
但我希望你知道 我一直在你身后 好吗?
Angie, you're scaring me.
安吉 你吓到我了
Rohit's married.
罗希特结婚了
I'm so sorry.
对不起
Are you... laughing?
你是在笑吗?
Oh, sweetie!
宝贝儿!
It's just that you're just breaking this to me so gently.
你告诉我这件事的方式好温柔啊
Of course, I know he's married. You're dating a married man?
我当然知道他结婚了 那你还跟一个有妇之夫约会?
Well. Technically.
理论上是的
Rohit and Uma's parents
罗希特和乌玛的婚姻
arranged their marriage for them.
是父母一手包办的
They were friends
他们是朋友
and they thought over time that their feelings would deepen
他们曾以为 时间久了 他们就会产生感情
but they never really fell in love.
但他们一直都没有注入爱河
They stayed together for their son.
他们为了儿子勉强在一起
Waiting for the punchline.
讲重点
They've been apart for over ten years.
他们已经分开十年了
Unless they need to sign a paper, or Uma has car trouble
只有在需要签署文件或是像今天这样
like she did today, he never even sees her.
乌玛的车出了问题 他们才会见面
Fine. Okay! Sure!
行吧
What about all his other secrets then?
那他的其他秘密呢?
The bail. The criminal lawyer.
蹲过监狱 雇佣刑事律师
The drug rehab.
还进过戒毒中心
Angela Susan Everett! My boyfriend hires you to stop
安吉拉·苏珊·爱维利特! 我男朋友雇佣你
a hack ransom, and you investigate him?
是为了查出黑客勒索事件 你却在这儿调查他?
I'm trying to protect you.
我是想保护你!
Oh please.
拜托你
You're always questioning my choices, my boyfriends,
你总是在质疑我的选择 我的男朋友
my lifestyle, my everything. I do not!
我的生活方式 我的一起 我没有!
You're doing it right now! Fine!
你现在就有! 好吧!
Then where was he last Thursday, uh?
那他上周四去了哪里?
A cosmetic surgery conference.
去参加整容手术会议了
Is that so? Huhuh!
是吗? 是啊
'Cause his credit card statement says
因为他的信♥用♥卡♥记录可是显示
he was at the Great Lakes Casino.
他去太湖赌场了呢
Explain that one.
你再解释一下这个啊
Well, what do you have to say?
你有什么想说的?
Were you at Great Lakes Casino? Yes.
你是去太湖赌场了吗? 是的
You lied to me?
你对我撒谎?
Nora, you know about my son's past.
诺拉 你也知道我儿子的过去
He was a troubled teen. Drugs, arrests, rehab clinics.
他青少年时期麻烦连连 嗑药 逮捕 进戒毒诊所
That explains the lawyer and the bail.
那雇律师和蹲监狱就说得通了
But he cleaned himself up,
但他现在改过自新了
got a degree in education, and now he
拿到了学位
dedicates his life to troubled youth.
还致力于拯救问题青少年
So where does the casino come in?
那为什么要去赌场呢?
He held a charity fundraiser there.
他在那儿办了一场慈善筹款活动
For that youth center I told you about.
就是为了我跟你说过的那个青少年中心
I thought you'd feel uncomfortable
我以为跟你说了之后你会不高兴
considering... My gambling addiction.
因为... 我有赌瘾
It was stupid of me not to tell you.
我没告诉你是我犯过最大的错误
No. No, I completely understand.
不用 我完全理解
I can't believe I...
我真不敢相信
jumped to such a ridiculous conclusion.
我居然轻易得出了一个这么荒谬的结论
We'll just head back to work.
我们要回去工作了
You know, I think you owe Rohit an apology.
我觉得你欠罗希特一个道歉
No!
没有
No. It's... It's fine. Yes!
没事儿的 需要!
Kidnapped! What are you talking about?
绑♥架♥! 你们在说什么呢?
Why didn't you tell me. Someone has been kidnapped?
你怎么不告诉我啊 有人被绑♥架♥了吗?
Mommy, I tried telling you...
妈妈 我现在就在告诉你
No one's been kidnapped, Mrs. Joshi.
没人被绑♥架♥ 乔希夫人
Rohit's computers got hacked.
罗希特的电脑被黑客攻击了
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表