剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
he agreed to vouch for me to take his place.
包含了担♥保♥我接替他的位置
As "The Turk"? Yes, as The Turk.
你就成了"土耳其佬" 没错
A good nickname, I made it up myself. I'm Turkish, it tracks.
绰号♥不错吧 我自己取的 我是土耳其人 符合逻辑
OK, fine. So what's the play here?
好吧 接下来的行动是什么
There is no play here! You two get the hell away
没有行动 你们赶紧离开
from here as fast as you can. No, no, no.
走得远远的 不 不 不
Our client's fiancee may be involved with Chuck.
我们客户的未婚妻可能跟查克有牵扯
We could help each other. What's her name?
我们可以合作 她叫什么
Tonya Gilbourne. I don't know her, OK?
汤娅·吉尔伯恩 没听过
Chuck is the only person I know
我知道的唯一一个
that has direct contact with the people bringing in the drugs.
与毒品入境有关系的人就是查克
There is a buy set up for tomorrow.
明天会有一场交易
It was supposed to be yesterday,
本来应该在昨天的
but that didn't happen. So please
但交易并未完成
do me a favour and get as far away from this as you can.
所以求求你们帮帮忙 赶紧走吧
Maz, we are... Angie! No. Get out.
马茨 我们... 安吉 不行 出去
OK, let's recap.
我们再梳理一遍
We don't know where Tonya is or what happened to her.
我们不知道汤娅的下落和遭遇
And best case scenario is
最有可能的情况是
she's part of an international drug-smuggling ring.
她是国际毒品走私集团的成员
Have you heard from Randal lately? This morning.
有联♥系♥过兰德尔吗 今早联♥系♥了
He still hasn't heard from her. He's starting to panic.
还是没有她的消息 他有些慌了
Can't say I blame him.
怪不得他
Well, there must be something we're missing.
我们肯定遗漏了什么
Wait. Go back.
等一下 倒回去
That beauty mark,
那个美人痣
Zoe, can you get Tonya's picture?
佐伊 把汤娅的照片拿来
That's Tonya. In a photograph timestamped
这就是汤娅 照片的时间戳
19:13 p.M., almost 15 minutes
为晚上七点十三分 差不多是
after we left the shore.
我们出海的十五分钟后
It was Tonya serving us drinks,
给我们上饮料的就是汤娅
we're not crazy.
我们可没疯
The question is when and how did we lose sight of her?
问题是她是什么时间以及怎么消失的
After she served the shots, we saw her argue with Chuck.
上完饮料后 我们有看到她和查克争吵
Who then dragged her downstairs where we assumed
然后她就被拽到了甲板下面
she was getting ready for the show.
我们以为她去准备表演了
Except Rachael took over.
结果却是瑞秋代了班
That's where we dropped the ball.
那时我们才发现跟丢了人
Why would you change actors mid-performance?
表演中途为什么会换演员
Because she refused to do the dive.
因为她不愿意潜水
Think about it. Randal said that Tonya was into free diving.
好好想想 兰德尔说汤娅酷爱自♥由♥潜水
So? So she's capable of doing
所以呢 所以她肯定能够
deep dives for longer periods of time.
深潜很长时间
Didn't Virgil say that
维吉尔不是说
Terrible Tonya always brings up the treasure?
可怕的汤娅总能带回宝藏
The drugs were at the bottom of the lake.
毒品在湖底
Exactly. Another boat drops them off,
没错 别的船抛下货
and they need Tonya to dive down and get them
他们需要汤娅在表演中
during the performance so as not to arouse suspicion.
潜下去取货 这样没人会起疑心
No shiptoship contact. It all fits.
发货船与收♥货♥船并未直接接触 这下解释得通了
The treasure chest didn't make it to the surface
周二宝箱未能浮出水面
on Tuesday, the same day that Turk didn't get his drugs.
在同一天 土耳其佬没拿到毒品
And he said the deal was going down tonight,
而他说交易将在今晚
which just so happens to be after tonight's show.
正好是在今晚的表演之后
Call Danica.
快打给达妮卡
Straight to voicemail. Alright, text Zoe our theory.
语♥音♥信箱 那就把我们的推论告诉佐伊
She can fill in Danica herself. What are we gonna do?
让她到时候告诉达妮卡 我们该怎么做
If Tonya's still on that boat, she's in danger.
要是汤娅还在那艘船上 她就有危险了
This is my first time as a stowaway.
这是我第一次逃票
Actually, it's my third, but those stories
我是第三次 但是这些往事
are best left untold.
我可不想再提
Check it out. The door's locked.
看 门锁着
Tonya?
汤娅
Here. Look out.
我来 小心
Tonya, thank God! No, it's OK. Randal sent us.
汤娅 谢天谢地 别怕 兰德尔让我们来的
We know about the drugs. I had no idea they were
我们知道毒品的事了 我也是上周
smuggling until last week. Why didn't you call the police?
才知道他们在走私毒品 为什么不报♥警♥
I was worried my friends would be implicated,
我担心我的朋友会被牵连
and I wanted to be certain, so I stole some pills
我也想确认一下 就偷了一些
and gave them to a pharmacist friend to be tested.
给我的药剂师朋友去检测
When you were at your locker,
你在更衣室那会
that's when you got the test results.
就是拿到检测结果的时候
Right? Yes.
对吧 是的
And you told Chuck which is why you had the fight.
然后你就跟查克发生了争吵
I tried to warn him, but then he told me
我试图警告他 但是他让我
to go through with the dive and I refused.
继续潜水 我拒绝了
It's OK, we're gonna get you out of here.
放心 我们会带你离开的
What the hell is going on? You're in a lot of trouble.
什么情况 你惹上大♥麻♥烦了
Actually, I'd say you are.
有麻烦的是你们吧
Captain Amy?
艾米船长
You two should have stayed the hell off of my ship.
你们就不该上我的船
Who are you guys? They work for The Turk.
你们是谁 他们是土耳其佬的手下
We're here looking for a shipment of pills he never got.
我们来找本该属于他的那批货
I thought you straightened that out.
我以为你已经跟他说好了
I did. The Turk's being cautious.
真的说好了 土耳其佬行事谨慎
He sent us down here to question her ourselves.
他派我们来亲自审问她
Tie them up. We'll sort this out after her dive.
把他们绑起来 等她完成潜水后再来解决
I thought we were waiting for the show tonight.
不是要等今晚的表演吗
Isn't it too risky?
会不会太冒险了
It's already too risky.
我们已经身处险境了
We're gonna take our chances and pull it up by speedboat.
我们就冒点险 用快艇把箱子拉回来
I won't do it!
我不干
Let me make this as clear as I possibly can.
我就直说了吧
You don't dive, everyone's dead.
你不潜水 大家都得死
You, them,
你 他们
and your fiancée.
还有你的未婚夫
The drugs, they're at the bottom of the lake!
毒品在湖底
What are you talking about? Angie's been trying
你说什么呢 安吉一直在
to call you. It's the Blimey Barnacle.
给你打电♥话♥ 是神奇藤壶号♥
That's how the drugs are getting in.
毒品就是通过它入境的
There's a dead drop from an American ship...
一艘美国船在指定地点抛货...
And the Barnacle picks it up? Yes.
神奇藤壶号♥再去捞上来 没错
Making a big mistake, man. The Turk's gonna be pissed.
你犯大错了 土耳其佬会生气的
Oh, shut up.
闭嘴
If you'll let us go, we'll put in a good word.
要是放我们走 我们就帮你说点好话
I'll take my chances.
那就试试吧
Are we happy?
成功了吗
X marks the spot.
刻舟求"鱼"
It's time to go see The Turk.
该去见见土耳其佬了
He's not expecting us 'til tonight.
交易是在晚上
Change of plans. We're moving on. Destroy any evidence
计划有变 我们要换路数了 销毁所有
that we were here. I hope you got your bags packed.
我们在这里待过的证据 你最好已经收拾好行李了
What about these two? Leave 'em here.
这两个呢 丢在这
I'm gonna give The Turk a little test.
小小考验一下土耳其佬吧
If he passes, we'll let 'em go.
要是能通过就放了他们
And if he doesn't? If I were you,
要是没通过呢 我要是你
I'd pray that doesn't happen.
我就会祈祷不会是那样
Let's go. Bring her.
走吧 带着她
What do you think she meant, "A test"?
你觉得她的 "一场测试" 什么意思
I don't know, but it can't be good.
不知道 但肯定不是什么好事
If they're arriving early, Maz isn't gonna have any backup.
如果他们到早了 马茨就没有援军了
We gotta get out of here. Yeah? How exactly?
我们得出去 是啊 怎么出去
Can you get your feet to the floor?
你的脚能够到地面吗
Maybe.
可能可以
OK. We gotta stand up together. Ready?
好 我们要一起站起来 准备好了吗
Yeah. One, two, three.
好了 一 二 三
Ugh! OK.
好了
Alright. Oh. No, no, no. Wait, hold on.
好的 不 等等 等一下
Yeah. Here.
这里
Hold on. Can you untie my hands?
慢着 能帮我的手松绑吗
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表