剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
你为什么要看我冰箱
My granddaughter gave me that one. She's a wine expert.
是我孙女给我的 她是葡萄酒专家
Would you happen to have a photograph
你身边有你孙女的
of your granddaughter? Of course I do!
照片吗 当然有了
Shade. Simone is amazing.
谢德 西蒙可棒了
She knows everything about wine.
她非常了解红酒
So that's lot 34.
那就是三十四号♥拍卖♥♥品
Hey, Simone. You got a minute?
西蒙 有时间吗
Does it look like I've got a minute?
我看起来很闲吗
The auction is about to begin in a few hours
拍卖♥♥会还有几个小时开始了
and we've had to pull 50 extra bottles
我们还有五十多瓶酒要摆出来
out of the wine cellar to try to make up for the lost Winston.
为了弥补那瓶丢了的威士顿
Actually, that's why we're here.
我们正是因此而来
We may have some good news.
我们有一些好消息
Is that...? The Winston '45.
这是... 四五年的温斯顿
At least, we think it is.
至少我们觉得是
We need your help to authenticate it.
需要你鉴定一下
Because if you say it's real, then it is, right?
你要是说是真的 那就是了
So?
所以
Is it real?
是真的吗
Is it the last of its kind in existence?
真的是最后一瓶吗
Yes. It's incredible. You found it!
是的 太不可思议了 你们竟然找到了
Are you sure? I'd stake my reputation on it.
你确定吗 我用我的声誉担♥保♥
Um. What about this one?
嗯 那这个呢
Is this one the last of its kind as well?
这个也是最后一瓶吗
Or...
或许
What about this one?
这个也是吗
Or... This one?
这个呢
They seem to be multiplying.
看样子越来越多了
I don't understand any of this.
我不太明白
I get it, Simone. You put your stamp on thousands of bottles
我明白了 西蒙 你把标签贴到很多瓶子上
for the rich and ignorant and you...
骗过了那些无知的大款
never reap the bounty. So you stole the Holy Grail of wines
但你没有得到奖励 所以就盗窃了
and then leaked the story to the press.
圣杯干红并且把消息透露给媒体
Which was all the proof
所有这一切都证明了
your buyers needed that you had the real Winston '45.
你有真正的四五年的温斯顿
Then, you played on their greed and sold them all fakes.
贪心作祟下你卖♥♥掉了所有的仿货
But to use your own grandma as a wine mule?
甚至利用你祖母作为运货商
That's a whole new level of tasteless.
你的鉴赏能力真是达到新高了
You can't link any of this to me.
这跟我有什么关系
And the only thing a jury
陪审团唯一能定罪的就是
would convict my grandmother of is a bad palate.
我祖母糟糕的味觉
Maybe she's right, guys.
也许她是对的
I guess the only thing left to do now is... drink.
我想现在我们唯一能做的就是... 喝一杯了
Your grandmother was kind enough to give us this bottle.
你祖母很大方的给了我们这一瓶
Care to join us? I probably shouldn't.
一起吗 我就算了吧
Hmm. Hey, do you have a corkscrew?
你有开瓶器吗
There must be one around here. Oh, my God!
这儿肯定有的 我的天哪
What have you done? The Winston '45!
你干什么啊 四五年的温斯顿
You have no idea what I went through
你们根本不知道我为了守住这一瓶
to keep this safe! It was the last one.
经历了什么 这是最后一瓶了
And now it's gone.
现在什么都没了
Shadow Vintage. 100% grape juice.
谢鬼影同名精酿 百分百葡萄果汁
Only the thief would know the real Winston '45
只有盗贼才知道真品掩藏在
was under that label. Now everyone else does too.
这个标签之下 现在大家都知道了
Martin loaned us an old bottle out of his cellar.
马丁从酒窖借了一瓶给我们
Total cost: less than 10$. But seeing the expression
总共不超过十刀 不过看到
on your face when that bottle hit the ground... Priceless.
你以为真货砸了时的表情 值了
Et... voilà.
瞧瞧
The one and only Winston '45.
独一无二的四五年的温斯顿
There's still time to get it in the auction.
还有时间把它安排进拍卖♥♥会
The bidding may be even higher after the adventure it's been on.
经历了这么多 投标估计会更高了
This doesn't belong in an auction.
它不属于拍卖♥♥会
So are you putting it back in the cellar?
那你打算放回酒窖吗
No, it doesn't belong in a cellar, either.
它也不属于酒窖
Not something this beautiful.
它太美了 不该在酒窖蒙尘
So... what are you gonna do?
那你打算怎么办
I need to ask you a favor, Shadow.
我想请你帮个忙 谢鬼影
It's open.
门开的
Nevin?
内文
Finally. Did you find my labels?
总算来了 你们找到我的标签了吗
They're a little the worse for wear, but yes.
有点旧了 不过找到了
Fantastic!
太棒了
I thought they'd be gone forever.
我以为再也找不到了
Would a 50 do?
五十块可以吗
Uh, it's on the house.
免费的
You need something like this at my age to...
到了我这个年纪 就需要这些东西...
remember who you were.
提醒你曾经的荣耀
About that. There's...
说到这个 其实...
There's actually someone here who'd like to meet you.
有人想要见您
Mr. Ainslie?
安斯利先生
My name is Martin Belanger.
我是马丁·贝朗格
I think you knew my grandfather.
我想你认识我祖父
Oh, my goodness!
我的天哪
Oh, he was a good man.
他是个好人
I would be honored if you would tell me about him
不知道有没有荣幸请您喝一杯
over a drink.
聊聊他
Is... is that...? The Winston '45.
这... 这是... 四五年的温斯顿
Last of its kind.
最后一瓶了
I'd never thought I'd ever be able to taste this.
我从没想过我能喝上它
Sit... sit down. Sit down, everybody.
坐... 大家都坐吧
I think it might be wasted on me.
我喝可能有点浪费了
You may be surprised.
你会大吃一惊的
To seizing the day! Whenever it may come.
把握当下 莫问前程
Hey! Bad time? For you? Never.
方便吗 大门永远为你敞开
I came to give you this.
我来给你这个
I feel weird taking money from you.
拿你的钱真的好奇怪
No! Martin covered half your fee
哪有 马丁负责了一半费用
and my company was so over the moon about the auction,
公♥司♥因为拍卖♥♥会高兴疯了
minus the Winston '45, that they picked up the rest.
除了四五年的温斯顿 剩下的都卖♥♥出去了
Really? Then I will take that.
真的吗 那我就收下了
This, however...
不过呢 这个...
This is from me.
这是我的心意
It's an Henri Le Panier.
亨利勒帕尼尔
Open it in a year. It'll blow your mind.
一年后再打开 绝对让你大开眼界
Only if you come back and drink it with me.
除非你回来和我共饮
You know what? I don't know where I'll be.
我都不知道到时候我会在哪儿
I gave my two-week notice.
我递交了辞呈
What? You love that job!
什么 你不是很喜欢那个工作吗
I thought I did.
我以为是的
But after working with you and Shade, I realized
但是和你还有谢德合作后 我发现
that I was just collecting commissions
我只是在利用别人的热情
on other people's passions, you know, not my own.
收取佣金 不是我自己的
So what's next?
那下一步是
I don't know.
我也不知道
Maybe a wine apprenticeship in the Rhone Valley.
也许在罗纳河谷做个红酒学徒
Somebody in college told me the key to happiness
大学的时候某人告诉我幸福的关键
was freedom.
是自♥由♥
That was a long time ago. So, what happened?
那也太久远了 那怎么样了
Really, what happened? Did you grow up?
说真的 后来怎么样了 你有成长吗
You got cautious?
变得更谨慎吗
You lose your sense of spontaneity?
还有自然流露的情感吗
Geez, just call me boring and get it over with.
天 直接说我无趣吧 我无所谓的
You're far from boring, Ange.
你怎么会无趣呢 安吉
But maybe I was wrong. You have changed.
也许是我搞错了 你变了很多
Come on, you used to go after what you wanted.
加油 你一直在为自己的目标努力
Just saying...
我就这么一说...
Here. Come here.
来 抱抱
Remember. One year. OK?
记住 一年后
Somebody special.
别错过对的人
I thought Mom was picking me up.
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表