剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
So Matt Shade is now a hostage too? Unforeseen complication.
马特·谢德现在也是人♥质♥了 不可预估的复杂局面
I think it was a foreseen complication.
我认为这是可预见的复杂局面
I told you to get them out of there.
我告诉过你让他们出来
In the good news department,
有一个好消息
Shade's partner, Angie, is still running around the building.
谢德的伙伴 安吉 还在大楼里面自♥由♥行动
Which...
意味着...
could also be bad news.
也可以算是坏消息
There's nothing we can do about it now.
我们现在什么都做不了
We need to figure out what these people want
我们需要在局面完全失控之前
before it blows up in all our faces.
搞清楚这些人想要什么
Hey man,
嗨 伙计
you OK? Not good with stress.
你还好吗 抗压不行
Who is? Don't worry, we're gonna get out of this, OK?
谁不是呢 别担心 我们会出去的 好吗
Do you have any idea what these guys are after?
你知道这群人是为了什么吗
Maybe R&D or something.
可能和研发有关吧
What would they be after in there?
那里会有他们想要的什么东西呢
I don't know. I'm not up on all the secret development projects.
不知道 我并不参与所有的保密研发项目
Charmaine could tell you more.
夏尔曼可以告诉你更多信息
She's head of Marketing and Promotions.
她是市场推广部的主管
Oh no...
哦 不行了...
The irony is,
讽刺的是
I'm chief accountant.
我是总会计师
You'd think I'd be used to high-pressure situations.
你可能认为我会习惯高压的工作
Don't be so hard on yourself. This is an extreme situation.
别对自己那么苛刻 这是特殊的情况
True. Compared to this fiasco, the nationwide roll-out
是的 跟现在的惨况相比 我们全国推行
of our automatic hotdog maker,
自动热狗制♥造♥机弗兰肯机器
the Frankenformer, was a cake walk.
简直不值一提
Hey, Shade.
嗨 谢德
I just heard from Maz. The building's surrounded.
我刚刚接到了马茨的电♥话♥ 这栋楼被包围了
What are the cops gonna do? I don't know.
那些警♥察♥准备干嘛 我不知道
If they storm the building, these guys might freak out
如果他们冲进来 这些家伙可能会发疯
and start killing hostages.
然后开始杀害人♥质♥
We can't let that happen. I guess it's time to go to Plan B.
我们不能让这种事发生 是时候展开B计划了
We have a Plan B? One of the gunmen
我们有B计划吗 其中一个枪手
just downed his third bottle of water.
已经喝完第三瓶水了
I'm betting a bathroom break's in his near future.
我敢说他马上就要去厕所了
Understood. I'll see what I can do.
了解 我想想该怎么做
Just wish I had some kind of weapon.
真希望我能有个武器什么的
Good luck. SWAT has secured the neighborhood.
祝你好运 反恐特警组把整个街区都围住了
We have a four-block perimeter.
我们周围有四个街区
Alright. I'm also placing snipers in the building on the corner.
好的 我在大楼的角落里也安排了狙击手
They'll have a clear shot at the fourteenth floor.
他们在十四楼可以很容易进行射击
Whoa, snipers? That sounds like a... really good idea.
哇 狙击手 听起来像是... 一个好主意
Charmaine?
夏尔曼
My horoscope told me not to go out tonight.
我的占星预言让我今天晚上别出门
It's gonna be OK.
不会有事的
I didn't know that we had an office in Sudbury.
我都不知道我们在萨德伯里有办事处
I hear these guys may be after something in the R&D lab?
我听说这些人可能想从研发实验室里偷点东西
It's the Robo-Slow.
是自动慢
What's the Robo-Slow?
"自动慢"是什么
It's a secret project.
是一个秘密项目
It's a voice-activated slow cooker.
是一种声控慢炖锅
You tell it what you want for dinner, it cooks it.
你告诉它你晚餐想吃什么 它就会做
You're kidding. If the prototype
你在开玩笑吧 如果样机
passes testing, we're projecting worldwide sales
通过了测试 我们预计全球销♥售♥额
upwards of 50 million dollars.
将超过五千万加元
Not that it matters anymore,
但是这些都不重要了
because we're not getting out of here alive.
因为我们都不能活着出去了
Alright, time to go shopping.
好吧 购物时间到
Oh, man... I need air.
天哪 我需要透透气
Sit down. I can't breathe.
坐下 我不能呼吸了
I can make that permanent.
我可以让你永远不能呼吸
I gotta get out of here, I can't breathe!
我必须得离开这里 我不能呼吸了
Take it easy, man. I gotta get out! I need air!
放轻松 兄弟 我得出去 我需要透气
Alright,
好吧
next person who tries anything gets a bullet to the head.
下一个整幺蛾子的人就会被爆头
Angie, come in. Yeah.
安吉 请回话 说
One of the hostages,
其中一名人♥质♥
a guy named Mark, tried to make a run for it. He got tazed.
一个叫马克的家伙想逃跑 他被电晕了
Yeah, I just saw him. I think they're taking him downstairs.
我刚刚看到他了 他们把他带下楼了
Fearless leader's getting antsy.
这个无所畏惧的领头开始焦虑了
I don't think he's gonna make it till midnight.
我觉得他撑不到午夜
Maz just told me SWAT's locked down the neighbourhood.
马茨刚刚告诉我反恐特警组封锁了这个街区
Ok.
好的
I need to talk to the CEO, Patricia. I'll check in later.
我需要跟帕特丽夏总裁聊一聊 一会儿跟你说
I don't know who you are,
我不知道你是谁
but I don't have any sales reps in Sudbury.
但是我在萨德伯里确实没有销♥售♥代表
My name is Matt Shade. I'm a private investigator.
我的名字叫马特·谢德 我是一名私♥家♥侦♥探♥
My partner's in the building too. We're here to help.
我的搭档也在这栋楼里 我们是来帮忙的
How do I know I can trust you? You don't.
我怎么知道我能否相信你 你不需要知道
But we've notified the police. SWAT team is outside.
我们已经通知警♥察♥了 反恐特警组就在外面
Gotta take a leak.
我要去小便
How do you know about the Robo-Slow?
你是怎么知道"自动慢"的
That's a top secret project.
那个是高度机密项目
Charmaine told me. Of course she did.
夏尔曼告诉我的 果然是她
We've tried to keep it under wraps,
我们已经尽力保密了
but in a company this size, there are bound to be leaks.
可公♥司♥就这么大 守不住秘密啊
Is it patented? No, not yet.
它有专利吗 还没
So if someone were to steal it and beat you to market...
如果有人偷走这项技术 并在你们之前上市
Not so easy. They'd have to have manufacturing plants
没那么简单 他们必须要有制♥造♥工厂
and distribution channels already in place.
和分销渠道 不然也是白搭
Right.
哦对
Anyone come to mind?
你有想到谁吗
Our main competitor.
我们的主要竞争对手
A housewares company called Best Times.
一家叫最佳时光的居家用品公♥司♥
But I can't believe they'd do something like this.
但是我不相信他们会这么做
You'd be surprised.
这就不好说了
Hey.
嗨
Ah! Son of a bitch!
啊 去你♥妈♥的♥
And then there were two.
现在只剩两个了
Way to go.
好样的
Thomas Redfield.
托马斯·雷德菲尔德
Angie, gimme some good news.
安吉 给我一点好消息
I just took down one of the gunmen. His name's Thomas Redfield.
我刚刚拿下了其中一个劫匪 他叫托马斯·雷德菲尔德
Who are you talking to?
你在跟谁说话呢
Angie took out one of the hostage takers.
安吉搞定了一名劫匪
Alright, well, put her on speaker.
好吧 开扬声器
Listen, I'm sending you a
我给你发了
picture of his driver's license right now.
他驾照的照片
We think they're after a new GreatLife prototype.
我们认为他们在找一个伟生公♥司♥的产品原型
Alright, we'll look into it,
好的 我们会调查的
but in the meantime, I need you to stand down.
但是同时 我需要你先退下待命
But I can help. I'm ordering you to find a safe room,
但我能帮忙 我命令你找一个安全的房♥间
secure yourself until help arrives.
在救援到来之前保证自己的安全
We will be in touch if we need you.
需要的话我们会联♥系♥你
Detective Mazhari,
玛萨里警探
do not engage with Everett again.
不要再和埃弗雷特联♥系♥了
Yes, ma'am. I mean no, ma'am.
好的女士 我是说 不 女士
Officer Powers, come with me.
鲍尔斯警官 跟我来
I'm not supposed to be talking to you.
我不应该跟你说话的
Just listen, then. Can you look into the Robo-Slow angle, please?
那就听着 你能查一下自动慢的事吗
Somebody's financing this operation.
有人在资助这个项目
Maybe GreatLife's competition is playing dirty.
也许伟生的竞争者在耍阴招
We are not having this conversation, you got it?
我们没聊过这事 明白吗
Fine. I also didn't ask you to copy Zoe
好吧 我也没让你在写雷德菲尔德的警♥察♥报告时
on the police report on Redfield.
抄袭佐伊啊
Empty?
空的
Well, now it's a party.
好吧 嗨起来
I saw you talking to Charmaine earlier.
我看到你之前跟夏尔曼聊了会
Did she mention me?
她有提到我吗
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表