剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
There's hundreds of those in her gym bag.
她的健身包里有很多这些东西
It points to something more than recreational.
这可不是用来消遣的
Randal, there's a very distinct possibility
兰德尔 你的未婚妻
that your fiance is a drug dealer.
很有可能在贩卖♥♥毒品
Angie! What are you doing here?
安琪 来这儿干什么
Uh, Inspector Carson... Isn't here.
卡尔森督察... 不在这儿
And I know that because I just watched her leave.
我知道 因为我看到她走了
I need to know what's going on with Maz.
我想知道马茨出什么事了
You know I can't tell you.
我不能告诉你
Well then, can you tell me about these?
好吧 你能告诉我这是什么吗
Where did you get those? Look familiar?
你从哪里得到的 眼熟吗
No...
不...
You're an even worse liar than Maz, and he sucks. Where is he?
马茨已经相当不会撒谎了 你比他还糟 他在哪儿
Ok.
好吧
He's on an assignment right now, OK?
他现在在执行任务
It's a highly classified cross-border operation to figure out
一个高度机密的跨境合作
specifically how those are getting into the country.
目的是发现这东西的入境方式
What are they? It's a new synthetic opioid.
这东西是什么 一种新型阿片合成药
It goes by the street name Blue Bliss.
道上管它叫"蓝色极乐"
I actually need to know where you got them.
我需要知道你从哪儿得到的
Our client's fiance. Her name's Tonya Gilbourne.
从客户的未婚妻那里 她叫汤娅·吉尔伯恩
OK. Does she travel to the U.S. a lot?
好的 她经常去美国吗
Not that I know of.
据我所知没有
She works on a pirate cruise ship called The Blimey Barnacle.
她在一艘名为神奇藤壶号♥的海盗邮轮上工作
Ok.
好的
Does it ever come in contact
这艘船和其他船
with another ship? Like on international waters?
有过联♥系♥吗 去过国际水域吗
No. It's just a harbour vessel.
没有 就是艘港口船
Ok.
好的
Well, my guess is it's not involved,
我猜是没联♥系♥的
but I'll pass her name along. She's probably just a dealer
不过我会把她名字报上去 也许她只是个毒贩子
buying a product somewhere else and reselling it on the ship.
从其他地方进货再卖♥♥到船上
She might have a partner, Chuck Knowles.
她也许有个同伙 查克·诺尔斯
You should look into him too. OK. But, Angie,
你也得调查他 好的 安琪
you need to drop this case, OK?
你们得放下这个案子 好吧
The people that are bringing
这些带毒品来的人
these drugs in are extremely dangerous.
危险至极
They've killed two undercover cops already.
他们已经杀死了两个便衣警♥察♥
Oh, my God!
天啊
You don't want to get mixed up in this, trust me.
相信我 你们是不会想卷进去的
She wants us to drop the case?
她想让我们放下案子
Apparently, these smugglers are the real deal.
显然 这些走私者都是大买♥♥卖♥♥人
And they have no idea how the drugs are getting in.
他们不知道这些毒品是怎么入境的
But you don't really think Tonya's a drug dealer?
你认为汤娅不是毒贩子吗
Maybe not, but she could be a mule.
也许不是 但可能是运毒人员
And we don't even know where she is right now.
我们都不知道她现在哪里
Did it ever occur to you that maybe she doesn't want to be found.
你有没想过 或许她不想被人找到
Maybe she's hiding out because
也许她藏起来了
she doesn't want to break Randal's heart.
因为她不想让兰德尔伤心
Still, we owe it to Randal to take one more look.
但我们还是得为兰德尔再找找
I say we sit on Chuck's place one more night,
我们应该在查克家上多守一晚
see if she turns up. And if she does?
看看她会不会出现 出现又怎么样
We break the hard truth to our client.
我们把残酷的事实告诉客户
Still no sign of Tonya.
依然没有汤娅的消息
You want to get some sleep? No, I'm good.
想休息一下吗 不用 我还好
You sure?
确定吗
You and Tex have been burning the midnight oil lately.
你和特克斯最近总在熬夜
I can put two and two together.
我可以根据事实推断出来
I'm just saying he's been around a lot.
我就是说他最近经常出现
Is it getting serious? It's the opposite of serious,
你俩认真的吗 恰恰相反
just how I like it.
正是我喜欢的样子
Hey, Zoe, what's up? I can't see straight.
佐伊 什么事 我看不清了
I've been on social media for eight hours
我花了整整八小时在社交网站上
looking at photos people posted from the cruise.
盯着船上的人们上传的照片
And? I have never
然后呢 有生之年
seen so many puns on the word "Booty" in my life.
从来不知道"战利品"有这么多重意思
Also, I can't find any proof
我也没找到船开走后
of Tonya on the ship after it set sail.
汤娅在船上的证据
Damn it. I created a bin
该死 我在共享驱动器上建了
on the shared drive and posted the photos there. Enjoy.
一个文件夹放照片 你们看看
Alright. Thanks, Zoe. You can go home now.
好的 谢谢 佐伊 你可以回家了
Yes!
太棒了
Well, that clears up nothing. Maybe you're right.
好吧 什么都没弄明白 也许你是对的
Maybe this is just a waste of time.
也许是浪费时间
Wait, who are these guys?
等等 这些人是谁
Whoa. That doesn't look good.
看起来不妙
Come on. We gotta find out what's going on.
快点 去看看出什么事了
The Turk isn't happy.
土耳其佬不高兴
And when The Turk isn't happy, bad things happen.
一旦土耳其佬不高兴 坏事就要出现了
Look, there was just a minor setback with the shipment.
听着 装运出了点小问题
It's fixed now. You can tell him we took care of the problem.
已经搞定了 告诉他我们把问题搞定了
Tell him yourself.
你自己去吧
Wait, that's not what we talked about.
等等 之前不是这么谈的
Things change. Let's go. Wait!
情况变了 我们走 等等
Who's "The Turk"? Is that that drug dealer
土耳其佬是谁 是达妮卡说过的
Danica was telling you about? I don't know.
那个毒贩子吗 我不知道
But they're leaving, so we should follow them.
他们要走了 我们应该跟上
Why would we do that? Because maybe they have Tonya.
为什么 因为汤娅可能在他们手里
Come on.
快点
Move!
走啊
Do you hear that?
听见了吗
These voices.
那些声音
We're too far away, we need to get closer.
离太远了 得靠近些
Or now that we know their base of operations,
至少知道他们的基地位置了
we call Danica, and she can pass it on to Maz.
打给达妮卡 让她把消息传给马茨
Like the way you're thinking.
脑子很灵活嘛
Oh, boy.
糟了
He says he's working on it. He says he's working on it?
他说正在解决 他说正在解决吗
Boss, we got
老大
a situation here.
有情况
Clearly in the middle of something here, right? So...
没看到我们在谈正事吗 所以就...
You OK, Boss? Want me to take care of these two?
老大 你还好吗 这俩就交给我解决吧
Hey, they were on my boat yesterday.
等等 昨天他们就在我的船上
Yo, Turk, you want to chime in here?
哟 土耳其佬 你不打算说句话吗
Would you put those guns away, please?
先把枪收起来吧
These two happen to be associates of mine.
他们是我的人
I had a mind to go tell 'em to check out
我突发奇想 让他们去
your two-bit operation 'cause I got a little worried about it.
盯着你们那再简单不过的行动 因为我还是有些担心
Turns I had good reason
看来我的担心没有错
'cause the delivery didn't happen yesterday.
昨天确实没有交货
But they were asking questions about Tonya.
但他们在问汤娅的事
Yeah. That was a cover, dumbass.
是呀 那不过是个幌子 蠢货
We pretended to be friends with her to get on the ship.
我们为了上船才假装成她的朋友
Turns out it's your lucky day. Why don't you go tell your boss
看来今天你走运了 去告诉你老板
that I never give anyone second chances.
我可是从不给别人第二次机会的
Now, if you'll all excuse me, I wanna talk to my people here.
不介意的话 我要跟我的人谈一下
Alright? So get out, please.
可以了吗 出去吧 谢谢
Get out of here! All of you!
全都出去
Sorry, Marcel, you know I don't make deals.
抱歉 马塞尔 你知道的 我从不讨价还价
You're driving the car.
你来开车
Oh, my God, I wanna throw up.
我的天 我都要吐了
What are you doing here?! Our case crossed wires
你们在这做什么 我们的案子
with yours. Danica told us about the drugs.
与你的案子交叉了 达妮卡跟我们说了毒品的事
It was supposed to be classified, Danica!
那可是机密 这达妮卡
That's what you're worried about right now, protocol?
章程是你现在该担心的吗
Is this part of the task force?
这是特别行动的一部分吗
Did you say task force to me? They told you about...
你刚说"特别行动"吗 他们连这都说...
Yes, this is all part of the task force, OK?
好吧 这就是特别行动
Three weeks ago, we took down the kingpin
三周前 我们逮捕了一名
of a major drug operation. As part of his plea deal,
大规模毒品交易中的关键人物 他的认罪协议
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表