4号♥审讯室
你妻子正在往这赶
Your wife is on her way.
她知道我在这 对吧
She knows I'm here, right?
斯宾塞失踪了 她一定很着急
She has got enough to worry about with Spencer missing.
你知道你女儿去哪了吗
Do you have any idea where your daughter is?
如果我知道 我还会在这吗
If I did, would I be sitting here talking with you?
这一手是你在法学院学的吧
Is that something they taught you in law school?
以其人之道还治其人之身
To answer questions with questions?
你没当过父亲吧
You're not a parent, are you?
我跟你讲话的唯一目的
See, the only reason I'm talking to you
就是弄清楚我女儿哪去了
is because my daughter is missing.
应该是你告诉我你要怎么找到她
So why don't you tell me what you're doing to find her.
这里有一些钱 护照还有机票
You've got cash, a passport, and a plane ticket.
一小时之后我们要赶去机场
We need to leave for the airport in an hour.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们不能再让她离开了
You guys, we can't let her leave, again.
那我们得搞清楚到底是怎么回事
Then we have to put together the pieces.
就今晚
Tonight.
艾莉 我们是来找出谁是真正的A的
Ali... look I understand we're here to figure out who "A" is,
但是我得先知道以斯拉还有没有在骗我
but I need to know if Ezra told me the truth.
以斯拉好像看出我在说谎
Ezra seemed to get that everything I said was made-up stuff.
但在我说我和茜茜是宾大的舍友后
But he believed me when I said that CeCe and I
他似乎信了
were roommates at UPenn.
我们经常在霍里斯的一个酒吧玩
We hung out a lot at this pub near Hollis.
我就是在那里碰见了以斯拉
That's where I met Ezra.
可以给我来一杯金汤尼吗
Excuse me, can I have a gin and tonic?
多谢
Thanks.
《夜色温柔》
搜索 夜色温柔
法国 里维拉 悲剧
悲剧 是吗
It's tragic, isn't it?
不好意思 你说什么
Oh, sorry?
这本书 我也喜欢
The book. It's one of my favorites.
我每个夏天都会看
I read it every summer.
我刚看了第三遍
I just finished it for the third time.
一边读《夜色温柔》
What's better to read the Tender is the Night
一边在法国里维拉晒日光浴真的很惬意
while you're sunning in the French Riviera?
人们还这么做吗
Do people still do that?
做什么
Do what?
在里维拉晒日光浴
Go sunning in the French Riviera?
不知道 我随口说的
I don't know. I made it up.
那么你有点爱说谎[寓言家]
So, you're a bit of a fabulist.
什么意思
What does that mean?
喜欢讲故事的人
A teller of tales.
有时候谎言比真♥相♥要更有趣
Sometimes lies are more interesting than the truth.
他说我让他想起了
He said I reminded him of
《蒂凡尼早餐》里的霍莉·戈莱特丽
Holly Golightly in Breakfast at Tiffany's.
想以我为主人公写本小说
He wanted to write a story about me.
我们还要听下去吗
Do we need to hear the rest of this?
我以为这是种称赞
I thought it was a compliment
毕竟是奥黛丽·赫本演的电影
because Audrey Hepburn played her in the movie,
但没想到她演的是个骗子
but turns out she was a big phony
连名字都不给猫取
who couldn't even name her cat.
她不给自己的猫取名字
She didn't name her cat because
是因为她觉得自己不配被爱
she didn't think she deserved to be loved.
他们只是两个没有名字的笨蛋
They were just a couple of poor no-name slobs.
艾瑞亚 对不起
I'm sorry, Aria.
为什么
For what?
因为所有
Everything.
杜撰自己的暑假过得多么好
Look, it is one thing to
是一回事
make up stories about how you spent your summer,
但是还在上高中
but to lie to a guy and say that you're 21,
却骗一个成年男子说自己21岁了
when you're still in high school--
那又怎么样 以斯拉 我们又没做什么
What's the big deal? We didn't do anything, Ezra.
关键不是这个
That's not the point.
那你生气个什么
Then what are you so freaked out about?
天啊 艾莉森 我是真心喜欢你
God help me, Alison, I actually like you.
不想看到你受伤害
I just don't want to see you get hurt.
你是个好人
You're an all right guy.
回头见
See you around.
你不会再见到我了
No. You won't.
如果你的小说出版了
If you ever get your story published,
最好把我的名字写对
you better spell my name right.
然后我就去了亲吻石见伊恩
And then I walked to the Kissing Rock to see Ian.
谢谢赏脸 刚才只是个告别吻
Thanks for meeting me. That was some goodbye kiss.
没什么好生气的 对吗
No hard feelings, right?
拜托 这只是我在等到真命天子之前
Please. This was just me killing time,
打发时间而已
while I'm waiting for someone better to come along.
我们就这么
Look... why don't we just end this
友好地结束吧
on a positive note, OK?
你和梅丽莎真是天生一对 她就是个婊♥子♥
You and Melissa deserve each other. She's such a bitch.
嘴放干净点
Hey, watch your mouth.
你会进监狱的
And you're going to jail.
艾莉森 我们又没上过床
You know, we never had sex, Alison.
所以我没犯法
So, I didn't do anything wrong.
伊恩 我看了你的录像
I saw your home movies, Ian.
N.A.T.到底是什么鬼玩意 你有病的缩写吗
What does N.A.T. Stand for anyway? Need A Therapist?
别想靠这个逼我和你在一起
Listen, you are not gonna blackmail me into staying with you.
你搞笑吧 跟你没关系
That's hilarious. This isn't about you.
有人在威胁我 如果这个人是你
Someone's threatening me. And if it's you,
或你的神经病女友 给我马上住手
or your crazy girlfriend, it stops tonight.
因为我已经拷贝了你电脑里的所有录像
Because I've made a copy of every single video on your laptop.
如果我再接到莫名其妙的短♥信♥或者奇怪的娃娃
If I get one more text or stupid doll,
你就等着吃不了兜着走吧
you're going to be buying your soap on a rope.
如果你把这些视频给任何人看
You have no idea how much trouble you're going to be in,
你就是自掘坟墓
if you show those videos to anyone.
看着我
Look at me!
那些东西可以毁了任何人
There are things on here that could bring everybody down.
包括你的家人
Including your family.
那你最好滚回去告诉那群变♥态♥
Well, I guess you better go back to that posse of pervs
让他们离我远点
and tell them to leave me alone.
伊恩看起来比我想的还要害怕
Ian was more freaked out than I thought he was going to be.
他像只斗败的公鸡一样灰溜溜地逃走了
I mean, He took off out of there like a plucked peacock.
天呐 汉娜
Geez, Hanna!
不好意思
Sorry.
-艾瑞亚 你还好吗 -还好
- Aria, you OK? - Yeah.
以斯拉还在找我 艾瑞亚
Ezra's still looking for me, Aria.
但现在不是因为那本小说了 是因为你
But it's not about the book now, it's about you.
你怎么会知道
What would you know about that?
他在佐治亚州找到了莎娜
He found Shana in Georgia.
他知道我们曾有联♥系♥ 他想帮我
He knows that we were in touch, and he offered to help.
他觉得如果他救了我 就能挽回你的心
He thinks if he saves me, he'll win you back.
你希望被拯救过吗
Do you even want to be saved?
我知道我曾经是怎么对待别人的
I know how I treated people.
很多事都是我咎由自取
I deserved a lot of what I got.
但我觉得我应该有重新来过的机会
I think I deserve a second chance.
伊恩走之后发生了什么
What happened after Ian left?
我回了谷仓
I went back to the barn.
我一直在等你
I've been waiting for you.
你能去看看我妻子到了没有吗
Would you see if my wife is here, please?
当然可以 不过还有一件事
Absolutely. Just one more thing, though.
艾莉森消失的那个夏天
Why did you hire a private detective
你为什么要雇私♥家♥侦♥探♥
the summer Alison went missing?
工作需要
It was business related.
你确定不是斯宾塞需要吗
You sure it wasn't Spencer related?
给你的文件里 全是她的名字
Her name is all over the file he gave you.
马克·蒲柏私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 彼得·海斯汀 机密文件
我以为来这是为了找斯宾塞的
I thought this was about finding Spencer,
而不是来指控她的
not accusing her of something.
事后你才知道还涉及到了毒品
In hindsight you knew it was the drugs,
那个夏天一定是个多事之秋
that must have been a rough summer.
斯宾塞恍惚不定又异常暴♥力♥
With Spencer's erratic behavior and violent outbursts.
到此为止 我要打电♥话♥给律师
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表