Okay.
放马过来 开始吧
Game on. Let's go.
来电
哪位
Who is this?
不是小鸟蒂皮
It ain't Tippi the bird.
斯宾塞 慢点说
OK. Spencer. Slow down.
像是某种安全房♥ 或仓库什么的
It's like some kind of panic room or bunker, or something
电♥话♥号♥码怎么会引到那里
Why would the phone number lead there?
我不知道 也许...
I don't know, maybe...
也许艾莉在这里躲过一段时间
Maybe Ali spent some time hiding out here.
但是有人接过电♥话♥
But someone was picking up that line.
艾莉不会给自己打电♥话♥
Ali was not calling herself.
但为什么短裤哥得跑到
Okay, but why would board shorts need to go
女生联谊会去接他的电♥话♥
to a sorority house to answer his calls?
听着 我得走了
Look, I have to go, Okay?
我得去找汉娜和艾米丽
I have to go find Hanna and Emily.
汉娜
Hanna?
汉娜在那里干嘛
What the hell is Hanna doing there?
我真得挂了
Look, I've got to go.
拜拜
Bye.
哥们 我触底得分一次
Dude, I scored a touchdown, man!
感觉棒极了
It was awesome!
对不起
I'm sorry.
大约在过去的一年里
In the past year or so
我的厨艺越发精湛
I've actually become a pretty good cook.
你喝完了
Oh, you look out.
再帮你拿一杯吗
Can I get you another?
好的
Sure.
艾米丽
Emily?
艾米丽
Emily?
-怎么了 -什么
- What's wrong? - What?
不好意思 我刚刚以为看见了一个朋友
Oh, sorry, I think I just saw one of my friends.
你看起来很失落
You look upset.
不 不 只是奇怪她出现在这儿
No, no, it's just really strange that she'd here.
所以我得找到她 问问怎么回事
So, I need to find her and see what's going on.
别紧张
Don't stress.
我跟你一起去
I'll come with you.
抱歉 布兰登
I'm sorry, Brendan.
你看起来是个好男生
You seem like a really great guy,
但我想我可能让你误会了
But I think I may have given you the wrong impression.
好的
Okay.
我不是单身
I'm not available.
我有另一半
I'm with someone.
说不定他不再让你感到开心了
Maybe he's not making you happy anymore.
"他"是个女孩
He's a she.
而且特别好
And she's amazing.
对不起
Sorry.
我还是打算帮你找朋友 如果你愿意
I'll still help you find your friend, if you want.
外面挺黑的 大家都喝了不少
It's pretty dark out here, people have been drinking.
这样的派对可能会有点
These parties can get a little...
失去控制
out of control.
我没事的
I'll be fine.
汉娜
Hanna?
汉娜 是你吗
Hanna, is that you?
汉娜
Hanna!
有人吗
Hello?
谁在那边
Who is that?
告诉我你是谁
Tell me who you are!
欢迎来到大学 准新生
Welcome to college, pre-frosh!
艾米丽
Emily!
-汉娜在哪儿 -我不知道
- Where's hanna? - I don't know.
她在这儿干嘛
What is she doing here?
我们得在她做蠢事之前找到她
We need to find her, before she does something really stupid.
别动
Hold it!
不许动
Don't move!
趴在地上
Get down on the ground,
把双手放在身前
put your hands in front of you!
嫌疑人姓玛琳
Suspect's last name is Marin,
名叫汉娜
first name Hanna.
收到
Copy that.
等等
Wait!
汉娜
Hanna!
未知号♥码
友情提示 说不定汉娜和她妈妈可以共用一个律师
亲亲 A
卡拉·格伦沃尔德
女舍监
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表