*只要你*
*Anytime*
是谁在唱
Who's singing?
*感到沮丧*
*You're feeling blue*
我妈妈
My mother.
什么 你哪弄来的
What? Where did you get this?
我不 我不知道
I don't--I don't...know.
不是你放在里面的
You didn't put this in here?
拿出来
Take it out!
托比 拜托 快拿出来
Toby, please! Please take this out right now!
这张碟的出处还有更多 -A
你好吗 能给我一杯水吗
Hey, how you doin'? Can--can I get a water?
你是在找我吗
Are you looking for me?
我不知道你是谁
Look, I don't know who you are
或者为什么认为跟着我很有意思
or why you find me so damn interesting,
但你不停手的话
but if you don't stop,
你这个跟踪狂可是会后悔的
you're gonna be one sorry stalker.
我今晚去找帕默
I'll go to Palmer tonight.
要是他记得把其他碟放在哪...
I-if he can remember where he stored the rest of these--
托比 帕默靠不住
Toby, Palmer is not a reliable source.
他以为我是你妈妈
Okay, he thought that I was your mother!
他以为迪劳伦提斯夫人是...
He thought that Mrs. Dilaurentis was--
他可能记得其他碟放在哪里
He may remember where he kept the rest of his sessions.
这是A的典型招数
Look, this is a classic "A" move.
要不是A这么阴险
I mean, if "A" wasn't being devious,
何必撬开你的车
why did she have to break into your car
把这张碟放在这里
to deliver this to you?
她可能是希望你听到之后
She was probably hoping you'd hear it
会把车一头向树撞过去
and you'd wrap your truck around a tree.
我今晚要去找帕默
I'm gonna see Palmer tonight.
你要不要跟着来吧
You wanna come with me or not?
不要
Not.
我要去见艾瑞亚和艾米丽
I'm meeting Aria and Emily.
为什么
Why?
好去那诡异的地道里
So we can find signs of Cece
找些茜茜的踪迹
in that frickin' crawlspace.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你打给谁
Who are you calling?
帕默
Palmer.
托比 你明白现在的状况吗
Toby, do you understand what is happening?
你正中A的下怀
You are completely under "A's" spell.
求你 求求你
Can we please, please,
在我们找到茜茜就是A的证据前
just take a breath and try to prove that Cece
先别轻举妄动
is "A" before we make another move?
萨♥拉♥托♥加♥花♥园♥
Saratoga Gardens.
请问你找谁
How may I direct your call?
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
斯宾塞在哪儿
Where's Spencer?
她的手电总是最好使的
Always has the best flashlight.
不是她约我们四点见的吗
Isn't she the one that said to meet at 4:00?
没错 她会来的
Yeah, she'll be here.
你上次和以斯拉说话是什么时候
When was the last time you spoke with Ezra?
有好一阵子了 怎么
It's been a while. Why?
你该打给电♥话♥给他
You should call him.
为什么 出什么事了
Why? What's going on?
他说他最近想方设法找你
He just mention that he's been trying to reach you.
确实
He has.
可我不能那么对杰克
But I can't do that to Jake.
我们头三次约会
I spent our first three dates
我一直试图说服他我是单身
trying to convince him that I was available,
现在我 好不容易真这么觉得了
and now I-- now I finally feel like I am.
那是什么
What is that?
一个纽扣
A button.
会是红外套上的吗
Do you think it belongs to red coat?
抱歉我来晚了
Hi. Sorry I'm late.
我们也才来 你可以自报家门的
Yeah, so are we. You could've announced yourself.
嗨 我是斯宾塞 我是爬进来的
Hi, I'm spencer. I'm climbing into the crawlspace.
你去哪儿了
Where have you been?
我刚和托比在一起 就...
I was with Toby. Just--
有点事儿
Stuff's going on.
是 这阵子发生的事可不少
Yeah, there's been a lot of stuff going on for a while now,
自从他给A留了那巢穴
ever since he gave "A" that lair.
你们有什么发现吗
Have you found anything?
一个纽扣
A button.
我看看
Lemme see.
就说她的手电最好使了
Told you she has the best flashlight.
我以为迪劳伦提斯夫人和汉娜在一起
I thought Mrs. D. was with Hanna.
迪劳伦提斯夫人和你在一起吗
没错 迪劳伦提斯夫人和我在一起——汉娜
等等 那儿有多少编织针
Wait, go back. How many knitting needles were there?
有一个还不够吓人吗
Does there need to be more than one?
我想说或许当时
I'm just saying there could
不止一个人在那儿
have been more than one person up there.
只有一个人 一个脚步很重的家伙
There was one person, one heavy-footed person
而且还清楚知道小孔的位置
who knew exactly where those holes were.
艾米丽 这或许能帮我们
Em, this could help us.
如果那个人是茜茜 我们能设陷阱套住她
If that person is Cece, we can trap her--
或许可以利用那个魅力天后的信封
Maybe with the diva dish envelope;
当你再回去的时候 你应该
when you go back there, you should--
如果我再回去 也只能是打包行李了
If I go back there, it's to pack up my suitcase, okay?
我可不想再在那屋子里过夜了
I'm not sleeping in that house again.
-我要搬进来 -搬到哪儿
- I'll move in here. - Moving in where?
这儿 你房♥间 睡这沙发
Here. Your bedroom, this couch--
任何铺着地毯的地方
Anywhere where there's carpeting.
你今晚就要搬进来吗
Do you wanna do this tonight?
是啊 有问题吗
Yeah. Is that a problem?
你刚在楼上和谁说话
Who were you talking to upstairs?
托比 怎么了 我错过了什么
Toby. Why? What did I miss?
应该问我们错过了什么
What did we miss?
斯宾塞 你现在好像有双重身份
Spence, it's like you're living a double life.
你为什么这么觉得
What makes you think I'm living a double life?
因为我经历过 我知道那是什么样子
Because I have and I know exactly what it looks like.
每次托比打来
Every time Toby calls,
你就出去接电♥话♥ 情绪大变
you leave the room, your mood changes.
-你怀孕了吗 -别瞎说 汉娜
- Are you pregnant? - Shut up, Hanna.
你人在这儿 心思却不在
Okay, it's like you're here but you're not.
我们明白 也理解你有男朋友
We get it. We understand you have a boyfriend.
我们都有
We've all had them.
对 连艾米丽都有
Yeah, even Emily.
你够了 汉娜
Shut up, Hanna.
可我们谁也没重色轻友啊
Okay but we don't put anyone above our friendship.
我没有重色轻友
I'm not putting him above you guys.
我只是 托比他
I just--Toby is--
他在处理一些很重要的事情
He's dealing with some really serious stuff.
斯宾塞
Spencer,
汉娜的妈妈可能真要进监狱了
Hanna's mom might be going to prison, like, for real.
艾米丽的卧室里闯进了一辆车
Emily's got a car parked in her living room,
而我今天下午还差点弄瞎了眼睛
And I nearly lost an eye this afternoon.
我觉得
I think...
这些都算是重要事件吧
all of our stuff ranks on the "serious" charts.
我答应过他保密
I promised him.
我们知道
We know.
斯宾塞 到底是什么事
Spence, what's the deal?
是不是托比又和A一伙了
Is Toby working with "A" Again?
不是
No.
但A也给了他一些礼物
But "A" is giving him gifts, too.
托比的妈妈可能是被谋杀的
Toby's mother might have been murdered.
我知道他状态不好 你之前告诉过我
Yeah, I know he's not well. You told me that earlier.
就是一个简单的问题而已
It is just a quick question!
能不能请你叫人
Could you please just get someone
去让帕默医生接电♥话♥
to get Dr. Palmer on the phone?
好的 谢谢 你帮了很大的忙
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表