maybe the police will.
佩吉 你不能把那个给警♥察♥
No, you can't take that to the police, Paige.
怎么不能
Why not?
因为有人需要那笔钱
Because somebody needs that money.
谁
Who?
艾米丽 最后一次机会 我说到做到
Last chance, Emily, I'm serious.
等等
Wait.
钱是给艾莉的
The money is for Ali.
她还活着
She's alive.
感觉好点没
Are you feeling any better?
说实话 更糟了
Worse, actually.
越想越觉得自己是个傻子
The more I think about it, the stupider I feel.
他一定漏过馅
There had to have been signs.
我怎么会没发现
How did I miss them?
艾瑞亚 没人会相信他居然会这么做
Aria, no one thought he'd be capable of doing what he did.
他骗了我们所有人
He fooled all of us.
但是跟他上♥床♥的只有我
Yeah, but you're not the one who was sleeping with him.
而且如果不是我
And if it weren't for me,
他也不会掌握你们的那么多信息
he wouldn't know things about you guys.
那些我因为相信他而告诉他的东西
Personal things that I trusted him to keep between us.
艾瑞亚 不仅仅只有你向他透露了信息
Aria, he wasn't just getting information from you.
你觉得他就是这样知道艾莉还活着在的吗
Do you think that's how he found out Ali was alive?
通过格伦沃尔家的磁带吗
The Grunwald tape?
也许是这样
Yeah, well, it makes sense.
但是首先
I just-- I don't even know
我连他怎么拿到磁带的
how he would have gotten the tape
都不知道
in the first place.
你今天吃饭了吗
Have you eaten today?
你想吃点东西吗
Do you want to get some food?
不了
No.
我们可以叫外卖♥♥
We can order in.
汉娜 你去吃吧
You can go pick up food, Hannah.
让我一个人待十分钟也好
I'll be fine to be by myself for 10 minutes.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
好的
Okay, but
但是在我回来之前不要再纠结以斯拉了
no more torching Ezra until I get back.
不敢相信你那时候就知道了
I can't believe you've known all this time.
你都没跟我提起过
You never said anything.
我也想 但是她求我们不要跟别人说
I wanted to tell you, but she begged us not to.
如果艾莉森没死 那么坟墓里的是谁
If Alison's not dead, who's in her grave?
我们也不知道
We don't know.
她家人知道她没死吗
Does her family know she's alive?
知道这件事的 除了我们四个
The only people that know are the four of us,
还有莎娜和A
Shana and "A".
艾米丽 如果A知道艾莉没死
Emily, if "A" knows that Ali's alive
而她逃避的又是A
and "A" is the one she's been running from,
那么你还在和她联♥系♥的话
then you're putting yourself in danger
就是自己往火坑里跳
by communicating with her.
也许
Maybe.
但是她需要我们
Okay, but she needs us.
艾莉利用并且伤害你们
Ali used and abused you guys.
你们为什么还要帮助她
Why would you want to help her?
她后悔当初那么做
She regrets how she treated us.
当然她会那么说
Of course she's gonna say that.
她就是那样操纵人们 从而达到她的目的
She manipulates people to get what she wants.
她不再是那样的了
She's not like that anymore.
她装死装了两年
She has faked her death for the past 2 years.
肯定还是本性难改
She's definitely still like that.
她脑子有病
She's a sick person.
你要让她的家人去处理这事
You need to let her family deal with this.
我们不能跟她的家人说
Well, we can't tell her family.
那么我去说
Then I will.
如果你这么做 让她被公布于众的话
If you do, if you expose her to the world,
就相当于把她出♥卖♥♥♥给了A
then you're basically handing her to "A".
那个两年来
Okay, the person she's been hiding from
她一直躲避的人
for the past 2 years.
如果我不这么做 你就会处于危险之中
And if I don't, you continue to be a target.
如果艾莉发生了什么不测
If anything happens to Ali,
我不会原谅自己
I'd never forgive myself...
也不会原谅你
or you.
好吧
Fine.
我什么都不说
I won't say anything.
但是你也要答应我一件事情
But you need to do one thing for me.
什么
What's that?
不要再和艾莉森联♥系♥
Cut off communication with Alison.
不要再和她秘密见面
No secret meetings,
不要再寄任何东西
no dropping off packages,
不要接触任何跟她有关的事情
no interaction of any kind.
别开玩笑了
You can't be serious.
只有这样才能保证你的安全
It's the only way I know you'll be safe.
这么急准备去哪里
Where are you up to in such a rush?
帮一个有麻烦的朋友带了点东西
Oh, just picking something up for a friend in need.
你真善良
You know, it's nice
如此在乎你的朋友
that you care about your friends so much.
这种人很难得
It's a great quality.
要保持
Don't lose it.
我本来准备明天去你办公室的
You know, I was gonna stop by your office tomorrow.
我很惊讶你为霍布斯先生辩护了
I was surprised to hear that you spoke up for Mr. Hobbs.
我觉得这么做是对的
Well, that was the right thing to do.
虽说如此 但不是人人都会
Still. I mean, not a lot of people
如此为他人挺身而出的
would put themselves out there like that.
这是很好的品质
It's a great quality.
继续保持
Don't lose it.
说真的 谢谢你
Seriously. Thank you.
汉娜
Hanna.
我的天呐 对不起
Oh, my God. I'm so sorry.
不知道我为什么这么做
I don't know why I just did that.
对不起 我得走了
I'm sorry, I got to go.
茜茜和我说 在艾莉森失踪的那晚
CeCe told me she stopped by the DiLaurentis house
她去迪劳伦提斯家找艾莉聊天
to talk to Alison the night she went missing.
当茜茜到达时 她目睹了一场争吵
When CeCe arrived, she witnessed a fight.
嗨
Hey!
我们还没说完呢
Hey! This conversation isn't over.
说完了 斯宾塞
It is over, Spencer.
我俩也完了
And so are we.
不要走
Don't you walk away from me.
见鬼的 艾莉 我说了别走
Damn it, Ali. I said, stop!
你太不自量力了 斯宾塞
You're way out of your league, Spencer.
是吗
Am I?
你确定吗
Are you sure about that?
把那玩意放下来 以免伤到你自己
Why don't you put that thing down before you hurt yourself?
茜茜没告诉任何人她的所见
CeCe didn't tell anyone what she saw,
因为迪劳伦提斯夫人用钱堵住了她的嘴
because Mrs. DiLaurentis paid her not to.
迪劳伦提斯夫人也目睹了那场争吵
Mrs. DiLaurentis also witnessed the fight.
宝贝
Hey.
休息了吗
Get some rest?
没有 我没休息
No, I was not resting.
我只是在想艾莉
I was just thinking about the night
失踪那晚的事情
that Ali went missing.
斯宾塞 你应该试着放松一下
Spencer, you're supposed to be trying to relax.
我只能想起那晚的一些片段
Yeah, I can only remember pieces of the night
因为当时我吃了药
because I was taking the pills back then
我记得的第一件事是
and the first thing I remember
我和艾莉在这里吵架
I was in here with Ali and we were fighting
接着我只记得我走到谷仓那
and the next thing I know is that I'm out by the barn,
告诉大家艾莉失踪了
telling the girls that she's missing
而且我以为我听到了她的尖叫声
and I thought I heard her scream.
你能不能不要再深挖过去
Why can't you just stop dredging up the past
花点心思让自己的身体恢复健康呢
and focus on getting yourself better?
这是你雇来
Is this the private investigator
跟踪梅丽莎的私♥家♥侦♥探♥吗
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表