《美少女的谎言》前情提要
Previously on Pretty Little Liars...
这是艾莉森的
It belongs to Alison.
上面还有联♥系♥信息
There's contact information there,
可能是给帮她的人的
maybe for other people who are helping her,
或者是找住处用的
or places to stay.
这位是迪恩·斯特福
This is Dean Stavros.
他会跟我们住一段时间
He's going to be staying with us for a while.
我是毒品酒精滥用顾问
I'm a drug and alcohol abuse counselor.
警♥察♥问你那天晚上发生的事
When police were questioning you about that night,
你怎么不跟他们说
why wouldn't you just tell them?
我妹妹活着的最后一天晚上
Last night my sister was alive.
那样我会有杀人嫌疑
And it would have made me a suspect.
我确定艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯还活着 去找她吧
AD公♥司♥ 邮政信箱537 宾州 瓦林福德镇
这是什么
What is this?
我本希望你能告诉我
I was hoping you could tell me.
这不是我写的
I didn't write it.
有别人知道艾莉森还活着
Somebody else knows Alison's alive
她们还去告诉警♥察♥了
and they told the cops.
迪劳伦提斯夫人吗 我是霍尔布鲁克警探
Mrs. DiLaurentis? I'm Detective Holbrook.
我们想跟你谈谈
We'd like to have a couple of words.
怎么了
Something wrong?
这是我手稿的副本
This is a copy of my manuscript.
我找到一些真正能帮到你的东西
I found some stuff out that could really help you.
以斯拉觉得A是艾莉她妈妈
Ezra thinks that "A" is Ali's mom.
迪劳伦提斯夫人看到我
And Mrs. DiLaurentis saw me
拿起铁锹去追艾莉了
pick up the shovel and go after Ali.
她以为我想杀艾莉
She thinks I tried to kill Ali.
48小时前
慢着 你们觉得是佩奇把纸条交给警方的
So wait. You think that Paige gave that note to the police?
不是觉得 我们确定
We don't think, we know.
那是她的笔迹和信纸
I mean it was her handwriting and her stationery.
艾米 你跟她谈过了吗
Em, have you spoken to her yet?
她去缅因州探亲了
She's in Maine visiting family.
如果警方知道艾莉还活着...
You guys, if the police know that Ali is alive--
那咱们都会被带去警局
Then we're all gonna get dragged in that precinct.
说真的 比起我们 我更担心艾莉森
Honestly, I'm a lot more worried about Alison than I'm about us.
警方问起艾莉坟墓里是谁的尸骨时
So what are we gonna say when the cops ask
我们要怎么说
whose bones are in Ali's grave?
说我们不知道啊
That we don't know.
警方要问讯谁的话
You guys, if the cops are gonna question anybody,
那也是我
it's gonna be me.
艾莉妈妈看到的那个拿着铁锹的人是我
I'm the one who Ali's mom saw with that shovel.
但艾莉还活着 斯宾塞
But Ali's alive, Spencer.
是啊 但有人死了
Yeah, and somebody else isn't.
我才是那个可能一铁锹砸死了
And I'm the one who might have bashed
一个陌生人的人
in the skull of a stranger.
好了 你真得吃点东西了
Okay, you really need to eat something.
汉娜 把你的饼干给她
Hanna, give her your cookie.
怎么不把你的给她 我很饿
You give her your cookie. I'm hungry.
艾瑞亚 面对现实吧
Aria, face it.
这就是自打梦娜陷入困境别无选择后
That's why Ali's mom has been stalking us
艾莉的妈妈就一直跟踪我们的原因
ever since Mona put on a straitjacket.
好了 我们往回倒一点
Okay, let's back up for a second.
我明白迪劳伦提斯太太很吓人
I get that Mrs. DiLaurentis is really scary,
但我不信她就是A
but I'm not buying that she's the devil.
我同意
I agree.
A知道艾莉还活着
"A" Knows Ali's alive.
如果她知道 为什么浪费精力折磨我们
If she knew that why would she waste her energy torturing us
而不是带女儿回家呢
instead of bringing her daughter back home?
也许是因为她认为除非我锒铛入狱
Maybe because she thinks Ali won't be safe
不然艾莉都不安全
until I'm behind bars.
好了 你确实比我更需要这些饼干
Okay, you do need this more than I do.
我没说她没有帮手
Look, I'm not saying she hasn't had help, okay.
我住过他们家 斯宾塞
I stayed at that house, Spencer.
是啊 你差点被绒线针戳死
Yeah, and you were almost kebob-ed with a knitting needle.
那是我
Um, that was me.
她拿到离婚协议书的时候我在场
I was there when she got the divorce papers, okay.
她非常痛苦
She's been through hell.
是啊 也许就是那时候她萌生了那些恶毒招数
Yeah, and that may also be the birthplace on her passport.
我一直都知道她很恶毒
I always knew she was a witch.
费兹只是证实了而已
Fitz is just confirming it.
是啊 我们都清楚他多可信
Yeah, and we all know how much we can trust him.
-你要去哪 -回家 而你要送我
- Where are you going? - Home. And you're my ride.
我们能走了吗
Can we please go?
那是杰森吗
Is that Jason?
杰森 杰森
Jason. Jason.
什么情况
What was that about?
谁知道 他什么时候回来的
Who knows? When did he get back?
不知道 但他肯定看到我们了
I don't know. But he totally saw us.
快来 快点
Come on, hurry.
快点 我不想跟丢他
Hurry. I don't want to lose him.
他为什么就这样开车离开了
Why would he just take off like that?
怎么回事 卡住了
What's going on? It's stuck.
那是什么
What's that?
什么
What?
你认识我 斯宾塞
是你杀了我
跟钱没关系
It's not about money.
而是因为你在旅馆房♥间里喝得酩酊大醉
It's about getting wasted in a motel room.
我没醉 妈妈
I wasn't wasted, Mom.
跟我在一起的那个朋友才喝了酒
The friend I was with was the one that was drinking.
哪个朋友 只有一个吗
Which friend? This was one friend?
因为你♥爸♥说得好像
Because your father made it sound like
你在招待整个"滚石乐队"
you were hosting the "Rolling Stones".
是的 妈妈 就一个朋友
Yes, Mom, it was one friend.
这事跟费兹老师
Does this have anything to do
从玫瑰镇高中辞职有关系吗
with Mr. Fitz resigning from Rosewood?
你怎么知道的
How did you know about that?
艾瑞亚 到底怎么回事
Aria, what's going on?
没事
Nothing.
我真的没事
I'm fine, honestly.
我只是没法一大早就谈这件事
I just can't really talk about this first thing in the morning.
如果我站在你床边听你说
Well, would it be any easier
你会不会觉得轻松一点呢
if I was at the foot of your bed?
但是杰森不接电♥话♥ 艾米丽
But Jason's not answering, Emily.
他在从车上卸箱子
He's unloading boxes from his car.
我要过去跟他谈谈
I'm just gonna walk over there and try to talk to him.
回聊
Talk to you later.
你起得挺早
You're up early.
是啊 我得在上学之前跟一个人聊聊
Yeah, I have to go talk to somebody before school.
好 我去拿外套
Okay, I'll grab my jacket.
不 迪恩 你不用一起来
No, Dean, you don't have to come.
要的
Yeah, I do.
你父母雇我全天候陪着你
Your folks hired me to be with you at all times.
好 我明白 但我这位
Okay, I get it, but this--
朋友 你会让他很不舒服的
my friend, you're gonna make him very uncomfortable.
为什么停顿了
Why the pause?
什么
What?
你说"朋友"之前停顿了
You paused before you said friend.
为什么
How come?
因为他是我隔壁的邻居
Because he's my next door neighbor, okay,
也是我的... 总之 一言难尽
and he's also my-- it's complicated, okay.
听你这么说 我真是愈发想去了
You're making it sound more and more inviting.
迪恩 说真的 拜托你
Dean, seriously, please.
他自己就刚从戒毒所出来
He just got out of rehab himself.
如果我的戒瘾保姆跟在我身边...
And if my sobriety-sitter tags along as a chaperone--
这是我的工作
It's my job.
很烦人 好吗
It's annoying, okay.
我又不是跟他去垃圾箱后面制毒
I'm not going to meet him behind a dumpster to cook meth.
我只是走到隔壁
I'm just walking next door.
你能在窗口看着吗
Can you just watch us from the window?
那好吧
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表