Thank you, Mr. Fitz.
不能不交哦 等你...
Not forever, though, just until...
家里的事处理好之后
You've got a little less on your plate.
我是谢你这么体贴
I meant thank you for being a really decent guy.
蒙哥马利小姐
Miss Montgomery.
我正要去找你
I was just coming to find you.
-有点事 -是吗
- We have an issue. - We do?
是你弟弟迈克
Your brother Mike.
警方刚给我打电♥话♥
I just got a call from the police department.
一位学生的车被人肆意毁坏
A student's car was vandalized,
你弟弟可能涉案
and it's possible your brother was involved.
你知道什么情况吗
Do you know anything about that?
不 我是说
No. I mean, I--
事情发生时我在咖啡店
I was at the brew when it happened,
但我什么都没看见
but I-I didn't see anything.
-你弟弟 -我邀请他一起去看节目
- And your brother was-- - I invited him to come to the show.
但他说 想和妈妈视频聊天
But he--he said that he wanted to video-chat with my mom,
所以他留在家里了
so he stayed home.
事情发生时康纳的车在咖啡店 所以
And Connor's car was at the brew when it happened, so--
-可以了吗 -没那么简单
- Is that all? - Not quite.
他的药 你弟弟还在服用吗
His medication-- is your brother still taking it?
当然了 但这有什么关系
Yes, of course. What does that have to do--
去年发生了一些问题 艾瑞亚
There were some problems last year, Aria.
我也知道你意识到了
I know that you're aware
你弟弟的一些不妥的行为
of the ways in which your brother acted out.
打架 偷窃
A fist fight, some theft--
我只是想全面的了解情况
I'm just trying to get a look at the overall picture here.
哈克特先生 迈克很好
Mr. Hackett, Mike's fine.
谢谢 蒙哥马利小姐 你可以走了
Thank you, Miss Montgomery. You're excused.
我没想到今天会这么忙
I'm a little busier than I thought I would be here today.
你确定你一个人可以吗
Are you sure you're okay doing this by yourself?
应该没事
I guess so.
坦纳中尉今天来了吗
Is Lieutenant Tanner in today?
早上我看到她了
I saw her in passing this morning.
给你
Here you go.
-但你没跟她说话 -没
- But you didn't talk to her? - No.
-怎么了 -她来K歌♥之夜了
- Why? - Uh, she came by the open mic.
我想问问她是不是喜欢
I wanted to ask her if she liked it.
我已经把服药的资料给他们传真过去了
Okay, so I've already faxed over the intake paperwork.
登记的时候
Just show them the insurance card
给他们看一眼保险卡就可以了
when you check in with the receptionist.
我有个钥匙要登记一下
I've got a key to sign in.
等一下
Hang on one second.
案子编号♥是多少
What's the case number?
达伦·威尔登公♥寓♥钥匙
W46809
W-4-6-8-0-9.
4 6
..4-6...
这里
Here.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
警♥察♥还在寻找杀害威尔登的其他嫌疑人吗
Are the police still looking for other suspects in Wilden's murder?
是的 艾米丽 调查还在继续
Yes, Emily. The investigation is still ongoing.
妈妈 能帮我把去诊所的路线打印出来吗
Mom, can you print out the directions to the clinic?
我不清楚怎么去那里
I'm not quite sure how to get there.
好的
Yeah.
我本来打算早点准备好的 抱歉
I meant to do that earlier. I'm--I'm sorry.
好了 我马上回来
Okay. I'll be right back.
是 不 我理解
Yeah. No, I understand.
好的 那我们到时候见
Okay, well, we will-- we'll see you then.
你弟弟和你在一起吗
Is your brother with you?
他应该在训练
I think he has practice.
好吧 为了他好
Well, I hope for his sake
我希望这只是一场误解
this is all just a huge misunderstanding.
我刚刚
I was...
我刚和学校通过电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with the school,
他的一个队友报案了
and one of his teammates is filing a police report,
这个孩子的爸爸施压要开除他
and that kid's father is pressing to have him expelled.
-开除 -是
- Expelled? - Yes.
就因为损毁了车子
Over some kind of damage to a car?
就是那个孩子 康纳
It's that kid. Connor.
你上周辅♥导♥过的孩子
The one that you tutored last week.
你注意到他们之间有什么问题吗
Did you notice any tension between them?
我是说 这件事是真的吗
I mean, is it-- is there any truth to this?
艾瑞亚 要是你知道些隐情
Aria...if you know something about this,
我需要你告诉我
I need you to tell me.
我觉得这一切都是因我而起
I think this is happening because of me.
康纳亲了我 我说我对他没意思
Connor kissed me, and I said that I wasn't interested,
所以他就开始在学校散布谣言
so he...started this rumor at school.
什么谣言
What kind of rumor?
就是那种不值得一提的谣言
The kind that's really not worth repeating.
你为什么不来找我
Why didn't you come to me with this?
因为我觉得我能处理好
Because I thought I'd handled it.
我跟康纳和他的朋友澄清了 我
I set Connor and his friends straight. I--
他为什么这么说你
Why would he say these things about you?
显然 一直有一些闲话
Look, apparently there's been some talk...
是关于我和以斯拉的
about me and Ezra.
我 我猜康纳以为
Well, I-I guess that Connor figured
既然我和年长的人约会
that since I'd... dated an older guy
那我就可以和任何人在一起做任何事
that I would do just about anything with anybody.
爸爸 我知道您要说什么
Dad, I know what you're gonna say--
不 我一点都不关心以斯拉·费兹
No, I'm not concerned with ezra fitz.
我关心的是你弟弟
I am concerned with your brother
确保他不会惹上麻烦
and making sure that he hasn't gotten himself into trouble.
目前看来 这个叫康纳的孩子
And from the sound of it, this Connor kid is the one
才是需要接受检查和惩罚的
who needs to be scrutinized and punished.
你去哪
Where are you going?
我需要和你弟弟谈谈
I need to speak with your brother about this.
艾什莉·玛琳
好吧 你都宅得快长蘑菇了
Okay. You are several steps beyond getting yourself out of gym.
你怎么就觉得我一周都没出去过
How do you think I've been staying home all week?
我只是不想让我妈妈一回家就没电没热水
I just don't want my mom to come home to no lights, no hot water,
没有整齐的草坪
and a weedy lawn.
汉娜 听我说
Hanna, um, I need you to hear me.
别摆出那副表情
Okay, quit making that face.
一看就是有坏消息
That's your "bad news" face.
我妈妈近期回不了家了是不是
My mom's not coming home anytime soon, is she?
我偷听到我妈和我爸商量辩护对策
I overheard my mom talking strategy with my dad.
然后呢
And?
听他们的意思
And from what it sounds like,
如果真是她干的可能更好
it'd probably be better if she had done it.
你妈妈和威尔登的关系一度很紧张
Your mom and Wilden had a really tense history.
只要能证明他威胁过她
Prove that he threatened her,
就可以争取定为蓄意谋杀
and they could go for voluntary manslaughter...
判二十年的刑
which is twenty years.
如果找不到证据
And if not...
那就是一级谋杀
...then it's first-degree murder.
那样我妈妈要在监狱里待一辈子
And my mom spends the rest of her life in jail.
也可能更糟
Or worse. Maybe.
情况就是这么糟糕
That's just how bad it looks.
不 是因为A才会变成这样
No. That's how bad "A" made it look.
31号♥跑道可以起飞
Runway 31 left cleared for takeoff.
豪厄尔·埃克斯飞行中心
有什么需要帮助的吗
How can I help you guys?
我这位朋友改装厨房♥的用具没收到
Uh, yeah, my buddy here, he got stiffed on a kitchen remodel,
送货方有私人飞机
and the guy owns a plane,
可能把货寄放在这儿了
we think he keeps it here.
能帮我们查一下他有没有经过这里吗
Maybe you could help us see if he skipped town?
航行信息都可以在网上查到
Anybody can look up a flight plan online.
你们知道飞机尾号♥吗
Do you have the tail number?
我们试过了 但什么都没查到
We tried that and nothing came up.
估计他的登记信息设置了禁止访问
Must be enrolled in the blocked aircraft registry.
名人或企业有时会这么做
Happens sometimes-- celebrities, corporations.
-私人飞机也会吗 -有时也会
- Private planes? - Sometimes.
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表