你不能把我关在这里
You can't keep me here!
有人吗
Hello?
艾莉
Ali?
米兰达
Miranda?
我知道你在找人 不过你也不好找啊
For a guy who's looking for somebody, you're not easy to find.
我不知道你在找我 你还好吗
I didn't know I needed to be. You okay?
待会再说我吧
Um, we can talk about me after.
我觉得你女朋友现在需要一个拥抱
But right now I think your girl needs a hug.
我一直试着联♥系♥你
I've been trying to call you.
汉娜 一切还好吗
Hanna, is everything okay?
发生什么了 大家都去哪里了
What's going on? Where is everybody?
我们走散了
I lost them...
我觉得艾莉在A手里
And I think A has Ali.
天哪
Oh, my God. Oh, my Ggod.
斯宾塞 醒一醒
Spencer, wake up.
斯宾塞
Spencer.
天哪
Oh, my God.
A在这里
A's here!
好了 你安全了
It's okay, you're safe.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
他在哪
Where is he?
我知道看起来不是 但这就是个门
Okay, I know it doesn't look like it, but this is a door.
你们不来帮我吗
Why am I doing this alone?
你确定是这里吗
Are you sure we're in the right place?
米兰达 你怎么了
Miranda? Are you okay?
这是我
That's me.
救命
Help me!
求求你了 他要杀了我
Please. He's going to kill me!
救命
Help me!
求求你了
Please.
你们不该来这里的
You shouldn't be in here.
你们找到隧♥道♥了
You found the tunnel.
我们是跟着艾莉森来的
We followed Alison.
所以她在这里
So, she was here.
这里是
Is this--
这里是我的家 但是永远不会属于我
The house is my home, it will never belong to me.
我只是一个管家而已
I'm merely its caretaker.
这个房♥间是你的办公室吗
And this room, it's your... office?
一个没有打扰的地方更有利于交流
A space with no distractions opens the lines of communication.
所以刚才那是你的疗程录音
So, that was one of your sessions.
六个月之前 这卷录音带被偷走了
Six months ago, this tape was stolen.
怎么了
What is it?
你看到了什么
What did you see?
不是看到了什么
It's not what I see...
而是感受到了
It's what I feel.
你们其中的一个人
One of you has been touched
和艾莉森最怕的那个人有接触
by the one Alison fears the most.
在我叔叔房♥子里找到的
I found it in my uncle's house.
悼念我们挚爱的 伯特·安布罗斯
应该有解释的
There has to be some explanation.
可能是他的兄弟什么的
Like a brother, or something.
上面说我的亲人都过世了
It said I had no living relatives.
好的 在停车的地方碰头
Yeah. Yeah, we'll meet you at the car.
汉娜 她们没事吧
Hanna? Are they okay?
她们都没事 但我们又跟丢艾莉了
Yeah, they're all okay, but we lost Ali. Again.
今晚还能更糟一点吗
Could this night get any worse?
我来拿备胎
I'll get the spare.
有人知道怎么换胎吧
One of us knows how to change a tire, right?
你看着我是因为我是同性恋吗
And you're looking at me 'cause I'm gay?
不 只是你比较健壮而已
No. You just happen to be the sporty one.
-就在这里分道扬镳吧 -不
- So, guys, I think I'll peel off here. - No!
你不必待在这里 你可以跟我们一起走
You don't have to stay here, you can come with us.
你可以带流浪者回家吗
You're allowed to bring home strays?
我以前就这么干过
I've done it before.
谢谢 但我能照顾自己
Thanks for the offer, but I can take care of myself.
这么久也习惯了
Been doing it for a long time.
凯勒 帮我劝劝她
Caleb, help me out here.
你不能让她回那屋子去
You can't let her go back in that house.
我明白渴望答案是何种心情
Look, I know how it feels to want answers.
我也希望你能找到你想知道的答案
And I hope you find the ones you're looking for.
好了 你们快走吧
Come on, guys. Get outta here already.
随时欢迎你过来
It's an open invitation.
玫瑰镇永远欢迎你
You can always come to Rosewood.
谢谢
Thank you.
再见
Bye.
天哪 我们真不该让她留在这里的
God, I really don't think we should let her stay here.
你也听到了 她不只是想知道答案
You heard her. It's not about wanting answers,
而是需要知道答案
it's about needing them.
该死
Damn it.
这是为什么
What was that for?
希望你能让我放心留你在这儿
For being the kind of guy I can ask to stay here
照顾一个这么漂亮的女孩
and take care of a girl that pretty.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
确定
Yeah.
帮她找到叔叔
Help her go find her uncle.
回家了再来找我
Then find me when you get home.
我爱你 汉娜·玛琳
I love you, Hanna Marin.
你不会走的 对吗
You're not leaving, are you?
今晚不行
Not tonight.
难以置信
I don't believe this.
一定是之前我和梅丽莎出车祸时
They must have taken out the spare
他们已经把备胎换上了
when Melissia and I got into that accident.
凯勒在哪
Where's Caleb?
他在照顾一个朋友
Uh, he's taking care of a friend.
好吧 想办法
All right, well let's just figure out
离开这里吧
what we have to do to get out of here,
我不想在这镇子上多待一分钟了
because I don't want to spend another minute in this town.
是谁
Who is that?
以斯拉
Ezra?
我一直在给你打电♥话♥ 但你都不接
I've been calling, but you didn't answer.
我很担心
I was getting worried.
爆胎了吗
Flat tire?
是的 她还没有备胎
Yeah, and she doesn't have the spare.
已经很晚了 我送你们回家吧
Well, it's late. Why don't I give you guys a ride home?
好
Sold.
来吧 斯宾塞 我们明天再找人
Well, come on, Spencer. We'll just send someone
来拖车吧
for your car tomorrow, okay?
艾莉森
Alison?
艾莉森
Alison?
你们想我吗
Did you miss me?
在鸦林镇的真是你 对吧
It was you, wasn't it? In Ravenswood.
我时间不多
Look, I don't have much time.
我留在这里还是不安全
It's still not safe for me to be here.
艾莉 别再离开了
Ali, don't leave again.
我也想回家 但你们得帮我
Look, I wanna come home, but you have to help me.
怎么了 你在害怕谁
Why? Who are you afraid of?
还记得我在医院里跟你说的吗 汉娜
Remember what I told you in the hospital, Hanna?
原来那真是你
That was really you?
艾瑞亚
Aria?
你手♥机♥忘拿了
You forgot your cell phone.
你注意到这墓园里埋了多少孩子吗
Have you noticed how many kids are buried in this cemetery?
凯勒 你姓什么
Caleb? What's your last name?
里弗斯 怎么了
Rivers. Why?
爱儿
凯勒·里弗斯
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表