Yeah.
你为什么不再过来了
Why don't you come over anymore?
有时候人们一忙起来
Sometimes people get busy,
就没时间做自己想做的事了
they can't always do what they want to do.
你最好在爸妈找你之前
Look, you better get back inside before
赶快进去 好吗
your mom and dad start looking for you, okay?
好的 再见
Okay. Bye.
- 再见 -回头见 小朋友
- Bye! - See ya later, buddy.
乖孩子
Nice kid.
是的
Yeah. He is.
以斯拉是谁 你们家的朋友吗
Who's Ezra? Friend of the family?
不 只是我的老师而已
No, just one of my teachers.
我知道认识你之后 你对我有兴趣
Well, I knew you were interesting when I met you.
只是不知道有多感兴趣
I just didn't know how interesting.
当我和你讲完这所有的故事
Yeah. I mean, when I tell the whole story like that,
听起来像部电影
it kinda sounds like a movie.
黑白电影还是彩色电影
Black and white or color?
快乐的部分是彩色的
Happy parts are in color,
悲伤的部分就是黑白的
the sad parts are in black and white.
你和他还没完 不是吗
You know you're not finished with him, don't you?
不 我必须得结束
No, I-I have to be finished.
对所有人都好
For everybody's sake.
你也许必须这么做 不过你还没放下
You might have to be, but I'm telling you you're not.
不 结束了 电影演完了
No, it's done. The movie's over.
你凭什么这么确定
What makes you so sure?
你真的想和这样的人在一起吗
Do you really want to be with someone who'd kiss you
在听完这样一个故事后还能吻你
after you tell him a story like that?
可我得做点什么
But I have to do something.
我不能就 这么坐在这里
I can't just... stay in this place.
有时候 当我上课时
Sometimes when I'm teaching a class
如果有小孩子被重重地打到 开始哭泣
a kid'll take a bad hit and he starts to cry.
我会问他 你是心里委屈还是真的受伤
And I'll ask him, "Are you hurt, or are you injured?
要是受伤了 我会送你回家
"If you're injured, I'll send you home."
可你要只是心里委屈
"But if you're hurt...
那么你要忘掉它 坐回垫子上
shake it off and get back on the mat."
你得弄明白你是委屈还是真的受伤害
You have to figure out if you're hurt or you're injured.
我知道那么做有好处
Look, I know that that was supposed to be helpful,
不过我只想全部忘记
but that just went clean over my head.
我只有这么一个建议
It's the only advice I have.
遇到事我都会这么做
I use it for everything.
有时候挺管用的
Sometimes it applies.
我还能联♥系♥你吗
Can I call you?
可以
Yes.
当然可以
You can call me.
谢谢你
Thank you.
帕默医生
Dr. Palmer?
我是路易斯·帕默 怎么了
I'm Louis Palmer, yes?
我叫托比·加瓦诺
My name is Toby Cavanaugh,
我想和你打听一名患者
I'd like to ask you about a patient you had...
是你在拉德利疗养院工作时接收的
when you worked at Radley Sanitarium.
玫瑰镇吗
In Rosewood.
是的 先生 在玫瑰镇
Yes, sir, in Rosewood.
那名患者是我的母亲
The patient was my mother.
玛丽恩·加瓦诺
Marion Cavanaugh.
她自杀了
She killed herself.
坐下吧
Please sit down.
他们怎么说
So what'd they say?
他们说我暂时
They said for the time being
不能带客户去保险库
I won't be taking clients into the safe deposit vault.
是因为国家调查员和威尔登的盒子吗
Wait. Is this because of the state investigators and Wilden's box?
-是他们让银行这么做的吗 -不知道
- Did they tell the bank to do this? - I don't know.
-问问他们 -再别多事了 汉娜
- Well, ask them. - No more questions, Hanna.
妈妈 你有知道的权力
Mom, you have the right to know!
那如果他们说是呢
And what if they say yes?
是的 州警建议我们
"Yes, the state police suggested
暂时让你远离保险库
it might be a good idea to keep you out of the vault."
那时我该怎么办
What do I do then?
我希望威尔登的死
I was kind of hoping with Wilden dead
能让所有事都结束
it'd be the end of it.
我也这么想过
I thought so too, for a minute.
现在他死了 事情却更糟糕了
Now he's dead and things are worse then ever.
是吗
Are they?
这件事不会影响到你的
This will not touch you.
我发誓 无论发生什么
I promise. No matter what happens...
都不会和你扯上关系的
it won't touch you.
妈妈 我知道你在这儿
Mom, I know you were here...
威尔登被害那晚 你在玫瑰镇
in Rosewood the night that Wilden was killed.
你是怎么知道的
How do you know that?
我本来心存侥幸 希望你再次否认的
I was kind of hoping that you would deny it one more time.
发生那种事情以后
When something like that happens,
你会努力回想
you look back.
分♥析♥每一次谈话
You take apart every conversation...
我是否做错了什么
"Did I do something wrong?"
有没有漏掉什么征兆
"Did I miss a warning sign?"
她去世那天 你们谈过话
You talked to her on the day she died.
是的 没错
Yes. Yes, I did.
对于一些人 似乎...
You know, some people, it's like...
空气都让他们不堪负重
the air weighs more for them,
将他们压垮 耗尽他们的生命
pushes them down, wears them out.
你的母亲
And your mother...
就是这类人
she was like that.
于是她垮掉了
And then she fell.
自己掉落和被人推下 两者大不一样
There's a big difference between falling and being pushed.
我看过顶棚了
I've seen the roof.
您也不认为她是自己跳下去的吧
You don't think she jumped, do you?
医生也会有自我疑虑
Doctors can experience denial, too.
她和其他病患有过矛盾吗
Did she have any trouble with any of the other patients?
除您以外 她还和其他员工交谈过吗
Who on the staff, aside from you, did she talk to?
有没有人探望过她
Did she have any visitors?
她很爱你 托比
She loved you, Toby.
她不喜欢和你分开
She hated being away from you.
但那股力量太强了
But there were forces... just too much for her.
力量 有人强迫她吗
Forces. People?
她有没有提到过谁
Did she ever mention any names?
我说过了
As I said,
空气让她不堪负重
the air, it just got too heavy for her.
这个问题不可小觑
I mean, that's a real problem.
空气 让他们不堪负重
The air, it's just to heavy for them.
我现在就在研究这个
I'm studying that now.
研究什么
Studying...what?
空气的重量
The heaviness of air.
这是我毕生的事业
I've made it my life's work.
有太多好人
There are too many good people
被空气压垮了
being crushed by the heaviness of air.
您在这里工作多久了 帕默医生
How long have you been working here, Dr. Palmer?
他们让我在这里做研究
Oh, well, they let me, um, do some research here,
但我不算正式员工
but I'm not formally affiliated with the staff.
可您不是住在这里吗
But you live here, don't you?
是啊
Ye-yes.
我住在这里
Yes, I live here.
你真的不要来一块马卡龙吗
Are you sure you won't have a macaroon?
不用了 谢谢
Oh, no. Thank you.
抱歉 打扰了
Sorry I bothered you.
不 没那回事
No. It-- it's no bother.
有人来访总是好事
It's always nice to have visitors.
欢迎再来
Come back, all right? But...
下次和你母亲一起来吧
Bring your mother next time.
我很想再见见她
I'd love to see her again.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
能让她别和那个女孩来往吗
Will you tell her to stay away from that girl?
哪个女孩
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表