米兰达呢
I mean, how's Miranda?
以现在的情况来说
She's good--
她很好
Um, under the circumstances.
只是 她家里的一些事
Just the... family stuff with her,
情况极其复杂
It's, um, extremely complicated
你搞得定的 对吧
Well, you fixed them, right?
我在努力
I'm trying.
重要的是 汉娜
The thing is, Hanna, um...
我之所以回来
The reason I came back...
是因为我想你了
I missed you.
我想念抚摸你的感觉
I missed touching you.
我想念亲吻你的感觉
And I missed kissing you.
我想念你赤脚走过厨房♥的样子
I missed watching you walk barefoot cross the kitchen floor.
我疯了似的想你
I thought I'd go crazy missing you.
我们离开这吧
Let's get out of here.
迪克劳丹集团
名薇女士
Mrs. Mainway?
-见你一面可真难 -因为我很忙
- You're a hard woman to see. - That's because I'm very busy.
忙到不介意公♥司♥会损失百万
Too busy to save your company a couple million dollars
和遭受负面新闻吗
snd a lot of bad press?
你就是加瓦诺吗
Is your name Cavanaugh?
对 是我
Yes, it is.
我们一共有四个人
It was the four of us:
我 莎拉 克莱尔 阿芙丽
Sara, Claire, Avery, and me.
但是莎拉失踪后
When Sara disappeared,
我们就像失去了主心骨
it was like all of a sudden, the center was gone.
我们很理解
We know what you mean.
对 就像艾莉是我们的核心一样
Yeah, Ali was sort of the middle for us.
是莎拉把我们聚集在了一起
Sara was the reason we were all friends.
总有这么个女孩
There's always this one girl
是一切的中心
who just seems to be everything
拥有一切
and have everything.
也不知道为什么 她选中了你
And out of nowhere, she decided to talk to you.
她让你觉得自己与众不同
She makes you special.
阿芙丽觉得莎拉还活着
Avery thinks Sara's still out there somewhere
只不过失忆了之类的
with amnesia or something.
有一天她会突然出现
One day she'll just show up out of the blue,
重新回到我们的生活
walk back into our lives,
然后嘲笑我们瞎担心
and wonder what all thewas about.
阿芙丽今天来不了
Avery couldn't make it today.
她有些事情要处理
She had to do something.
你们四个人来过玫瑰镇吗
Did the four of you guys ever go to Rosewood?
你们镇有一个奇怪的电影院
You've got that funky little movie theater.
我们去过几次
We went there a couple of times.
她失踪后
It's like she kept us all on hold
好像仍然在和我们保持联♥系♥
when she disappeared.
不让我们放下
Left us dangling.
听起来像是她故意那么做的
That sounds like she did it on purpose.
但她不是
She didn't.
她肯定发生了什么
Something happened to her.
大家都是这么想的
That's what everybody thinks.
除了阿芙丽
Except Avery.
她是最后见过莎拉的人
She's the one who saw her last.
在劳动节那天吗
On Labor Day?
劳动节第二天
Day after Labor Day.
第二天吗
The day after?
开学的第一天
The first day of school,
阿芙丽看见莎拉骑着自行车
Avery saw Sara riding on her bike
往我们的大公园去了
out to the big park we have.
后来他们找到了自行车 但没找到莎拉
They found the bike but not Sara.
知道她已经去世了
Is it different...
感觉会不同吗
knowing she's dead?
很不同
It's different.
但是不轻松
But it's not easier.
费兹老师
Mr. Fitz!
你真是书不离手
You always have a book in your hands.
只是总被你碰上
Oh, d-- seems that way.
我想告诉你
I wanted to tell you
化身博士真的很好看
I'm having a lovely time with Jekyll and Hyde.
特别惊悚
Oh. It's just so gruesome
当然 我很喜欢
in a really good way.
很高兴你喜欢那本书
Oh, I'm--I'm happy you're enjoying it.
我很高兴你回来教书
I'm happy you're back teaching.
我也是
So am I.
斯宾塞和艾米丽觉得你是最棒的
Spencer and Emily think you're the best.
艾瑞亚也这么觉得
So does Aria.
我都有点嫉妒了
I'm a little envious.
嫉妒吗
"Envious"?
嫉妒其他的女生们
Of the other girls.
你总是支持她们
The support they get,
她们如此信任你
how they depend on you.
我在想 我要是当初找到一个好导师
Makes me think how much better I'd be doing
我一定会做的更好
if I found the right mentor.
拉德里的人认为该掩盖这个真♥相♥
Someone at Radley thought this should be covered up.
他们找了一个警官帮助他们
And they got a police officer to do it.
单凭一纸文件 似乎没什么说服力
That's a great deal to assume based on one document.
还有很多证据呢
Well, there's more where that came from.
加瓦诺先生 你想怎么样
What is it that you want, Mr. Cavanaugh?
我想让每个人都知道
I want everybody to know
我妈妈没有自杀
my mother did not commit suicide.
我也不知道
Well, I-- I don't really know
怎样可以帮助你
how we could help you with that.
你们旗下的一个疗养院
Someone at a sanitarium you own
花钱买♥♥通威尔登警♥察♥ 篡改了调查报告
paid Detective Wilden to alter his report.
拉德里只是
Radley is just one facility
迪克劳丹家族旗下的一个医疗机构
in the Declodyne family.
但它惹的麻烦可不小
Well I bet it causes more trouble than most.
这样的小问题
A loss like this--
很难结案的
closure's difficult.
不光是结案 你们等着关门吧
Look, you need closure, too.
也许就在下次股东大会之前
Preferably before your next stockholder meeting.
什么意思
Meaning what?
就是说 我们来找你
Meaning if we're here,
说明这地方的问题或许不止这些
you probably have more problems with this place.
更严重的问题
Maybe even worse.
这只是推想
It's all conjecture.
你手里的证据不足以证明什么
You can't prove any wrongdoing with what you have.
我们不用证明
Well we don't need to prove anything.
我们在网上散播消息就可以了
We just have to go on the internet and say it.
日期不对
The dates don't work.
那是什么意思
What do you mean they don't work?
在倒水泥之后 有人见过莎拉
Someone saw this girl Sara after they poured the cement.
见鬼
Crap. Yeah,
可不是嘛 真见鬼了
"Crap" is right.
我们待会再聊好吗
Hey, we'll talk later, okay?
好的
Right.
汉娜 你好
Hello, Hanna.
一切还好吗
Everything okay?
不错
I think so.
我要为迪劳伦提斯夫人工作了
I'm going to work for Mrs. Dilaurentis
在房♥地♥产♥部门
in the real estate office.
真的吗
You are?
我那里正好缺人
I need someone in there.
我把我的地♥产♥代理资格证复印一份给你
I will get you the copy of my real estate license.
你让我妈妈高兴了起来
You made my mom so happy.
听说她不在银行干了
When I found out that she wasn't working at the bank anymore,
我猜不是她自愿辞职的
I figured t wasn't her choice.
这个镇上的人比较刻薄
People in this town can be very intolerant.
谢谢你
Well, thank you.
也不是我的主意
It wasn't my idea.
艾莉森提出的
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表