我真的是没空
I've just really been swamped.
所以你就要走捷径吗
What, you thought you'd take a shortcut?
而更重要的是
And more importantly,
你认为你不知道
you thought I wouldn't figure out
自己的目的在哪
what you've been up to.
放学后来我办公室一下
I'd like to see you after school.
一般来说 我都是一视同仁的
No normally I wouldn't make this exception,
但我想你这次的情况
but I think in your case--
我接受这个分数
I'll take the grade.
-你确定吗 -确定
- You sure? - Yeah.
斯宾塞 马虎的表现会导致恶果
You know, Spencer, sloppy work leads to consequences.
我不想看到你受苦
I'd hate to see you suffer.
艾瑞亚
Aria.
抱歉 你正要出门
Oh, sorry. You were just on your way out.
正准备去加水
Just about to get a refill.
可以等等 怎么了
It can wait. What's going on?
说得对
You were right.
我也许有点生气 但那和我弟弟无关
I might be a little bit angry but it's not at my brother.
我认为事实是我生自己的气
I think the truth is I'm just angry at myself.
我们能聊聊吗
Is it okay if we talk?
以斯拉·费兹鸦林镇地址
斯宾塞 我和艾米丽在你家外面
Hey, Spence, me and Emily are outside your house.
快开门
Open up.
汉娜 我现在在图书馆
Hey, Hanna, I'm at the library.
不 你不在
No, you're not.
我看到你的车停在车道里
I can see your car in the driveway.
我是走过来的
I walked.
警♥察♥终于把我的鞋还回来了
Um, look, so the police gave me back my shoes finally
未能检索到相关信息
我在想
and I was wondering
你能不能过来帮我
if you could come over and help me
把衣柜好好整理一下
make my closet all neat-freaky.
我很愿意来
I would really like to,
但费兹让我重写论文 所以
but Fitz is making me redo this essay, so...
那晚点来
Well, come over later?
也许吧 我真的得挂了
Yeah, maybe. I really got to go.
以斯拉·菲茨杰拉德 鸦林镇 宾夕法尼亚州
迈克和梦娜的经历 和我的不同
Mike's experiences with Mona, they are different than mine.
所以我想 我必须尊重
So I have to respect that, I guess.
我觉得有点困惑
I guess I'm just confused.
你来的时候说 你对自己很生气
When you came in here, you said you were angry with yourself.
你想好好聊聊吗 还是
Did you want to get into that, or...?
那个
Yeah, yeah, it's...
我其实都不清楚
I mean, I just don't even really know
我还能找谁倾诉
who I can talk to anymore.
我对我的男友撒谎
I'm lying to my boyfriend.
对我的朋友在男友问题上撒谎
I'm lying to my friends about my boyfriend.
听起来很孤单
Sounds lonely.
你想从男友这里开始吗
You want to start with the boyfriend?
我跟这个人
Well, this guy and I,
我们之间的事情很复杂
we've had a really long history.
如果我的朋友们知道我们又在一起了
So my friends just might not be very supportive
不会特别支持我们
if they knew that we were back together.
你为什么觉得你的朋友会不支持呢
And why do you feel your friends would disapprove?
我弟弟今天没有训练
You know what, my brother doesn't have practice today.
我才想起来
I just realized that.
我一直在这儿和你讲话
I'm sitting here talking to you.
好吧 很高兴你能过来 艾瑞亚
Okay, well, I'm glad you stopped by, Aria.
谢谢你
Yeah, thank you.
他可能在等我 所以
Well, he's probably waiting, so...
我们像在蹲点一样
This feels like a stakeout.
这里既没有咖啡也没有甜甜圈
Well, there are no coffee or donuts.
所以 不是蹲点
Ergo, no stakeout.
我不是那个意思 汉娜
It's not the menu, Hanna.
我们现在停在斯宾塞家外面
It's the fact that we're parked outside
一直盯着这里
Spencer's house trying to figure out
想知道她在干什么以及她为什么骗你
what she's doing and why she just lied to you.
如果她真在图书馆呢
What if she really is at the library?
难道她带着她爷爷的钟一起去了吗
Well, did she take her grandfather clock?
我在电♥话♥里听到钟响了
I could hear it clanging through the phone.
那是莎娜吗
Is that Shana?
她在迪劳伦提斯家做什么
What is she doing at the DiLaurentis's house?
低一点
Get down.
现在真的像蹲点了
Okay, this right here, this feels like a stakeout.
这说不通
This doesn't make sense.
昨晚在咖啡店
Last night at the Brew,
我敢肯定莎娜是在和艾莉通话
I'm pretty sure Shana was talking to Ali.
第二天 她就来见艾莉森的妈妈了吗
And the next day, she gets in touch with Alison's mom?
迪劳伦提斯夫人知道这些事吗
Does Mrs. DiLaurentis know everything?
她知道艾莉坟墓里的是谁吗
Does she know who's bones are in Ali's grave
难道莎娜是过来告诉她的
or was Shana over there telling her?
也许她们是在谈桃子 阳伞
Or they were they talking about peaches and parasols
和郝思嘉呢
and Scarlet O'Hara.
你说她们是在乔治亚州认识的嘛
You said they knew each other from Georgia.
我虽然说过我们应该相信莎娜
I know I said we should trust Shana,
但我们现在应该跟踪她
but I think we should follow her.
不 我们不跟踪任何人 A说过...
No. We are not following anybody. "A" Said that--
但如果是我们中的一个就没问题吧
But it's okay if it's one of us?
我们要不要停在艾瑞亚家旁翻翻她的垃圾
Should we stop by Aria's next and dig through her trash?
也许你说得对 汉娜
Maybe you were right, Hanna.
如果莎娜真的是在利用我们呢
What if Shana really is manipulating all of us?
我根本不在乎莎娜
I don't give a flying crap about Shana.
我在乎的是你
I care about you.
所以如果你觉得这事
So if you think this has anything
和艾莉森有任何一点关系
even remotely to do with Alison,
就放到一边吧
just please leave it alone.
我们走
Let's get out of here.
斯宾塞·海斯汀
玫瑰镇高中
斯宾塞·海斯汀
多动症药物治疗 医嘱见校护档案
这不是教师休息室吗
And this is not the teacher's lounge.
我又走错了
Man, I keep doing that.
往前再过两扇门 右手边
Two doors down to the right.
杰西·林达尔
Jesse Lindahl?
学生咨♥询♥办公室 我们还没见过呢
Student counseling office. We haven't met yet.
-我是以斯拉 英语教学部 -费兹
- I'm Ezra, English department. - Fitz.
我还在熟悉环境 把名字和人对上号♥
I'm still making the rounds, putting all the names to faces.
希望没有打扰到你
I hope I didn't interrupt you.
没有 我只是在看文件
No, no, I was just pulling a file.
我的一个学生学习上出了点问题
I'm having an academic issue with one of my seniors.
想看看背景情况
Just hoping to get some background.
如果你想了解根源问题
Well, if you want to get to the bottom of it,
最好让他们自己跟你谈
you've got to get them talking, you know.
他们会说吗
Do they talk?
会 你会惊讶于学生们
Yeah. You'd be surprised how much students
多么愿意讲讲他们的生活
are willing to reveal about what's going on in their lives,
特别是当他们觉得
especially when they feel like
没有人可以倾诉的时候
they have no one else to talk to.
也对
Right.
见到你很高兴 杰西
It was great meeting you, Jesse.
我也是 回头见 费兹
You too. See you around, Fitz.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
好的
Okay.
我能怎么帮你
How can I help you?
别在这儿 进去说
Not here. Inside.
如果你想要我的帮助
If you want my help,
得先回答几个问题
you're gonna have to answer some questions.
我一定奉告
I'm an open book.
所以佩奇是怎么一回事
So what about Paige?
你是故意的吗
Was that on purpose?
你是为了接近我才和她约会的吗
Did you date her to get to me?
我在游泳俱乐部遇见她的时候
When I met her at swim camp,
并不知道你就是她朝思暮想的那个人
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表