Okay.
你们叫什么名字
Names?
如果就是那个怪咖一直在整艾莉
If that's the creep who's been messing with Ali
和我们 我们得知道真♥相♥
and the rest of us, we need answers.
我们去找她谈谈
Let's go talk to her.
你们在这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
我们想找到镇里其他的可能
W-we thought we'd try and find other people in town
-和艾莉有联♥系♥的人 或 -或什么
- who might've had contact with Ali, or-- - or what?
你们得离开这里 马上 你们几个都走
You need to leave. Now. All of you.
怎么了
What happened?
他睡觉挺轻
He's a light sleeper.
汉娜 你怎么不接电♥话♥
Hanna, why aren't you answering your phone?
回我电♥话♥啊
Call me, please.
汉娜是谁
Who's Hanna?
我女朋友
My girlfriend.
你俩吵架了吗
You guys had some kind of fight?
不 我...
No. I'm...
我是因为让她去了那里
Angry at myself
而在生自己的气
because I let her go there.
去哪里
Go where?
鸦林镇
Ravenswood.
你是担心她会出轨吗
You worried she's hooking up with somebody else?
我不担心这个
No, that is not what I'm worried about.
别担惊受怕了
Well, hey, don't sweat it.
到了那里以后 如果我们都被踢出了家门
If we get there and both get kicked to the curb,
那我们在下一个公车出口见面
we meet on the next bus out.
你叔叔知道你要来吗
Does your uncle know you're coming?
你都没有给他说一下吗
Did you at least give him a heads up?
为什么要说 难道给他机会让他开都不开
Why? So he could slam the door shut
就砰地一声关上门吗
before he even opens it?
也许... 他要准备一下...
I just... he might want some--
别担心我了 好吧
Look, don't worry about me, okay?
我有其他地方可以去 担心汉娜吧
I have other places to go. Just worry about Hanna.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
还行
Oh, I think so.
是不是有人把你推下去的
Did somebody push you in there?
刚在里面抓着你的那个男生
That guy that grabbed you inside,
是不是他把你推下来的
did he push you in--
不是 那个是我表哥
No. That was my cousin.
不是他推的我
He's not the one who's behind this.
利亚
Leah!
怎么了 出什么事了
Was is it? What happened to you?
她掉下去了 我刚才正拉她上来呢
She fell. I guess. I was just helping her out.
你掉下去了
You fell?
我告诉过你这里不安全
I told you it wasn't safe here.
再次感谢你
Thanks, again.
她俩怎么都不见了
How could you lose both of them?
我说过了 我被格伦沃尔德夫人拦住了
I told you, I got jumped by Mrs. Grunwald.
刚才那是什么东西
What the hell was that?
你们刚去哪里了
Hey? Where have you been?
我以为你们就在我后面
Well, I thought you guys were right behind me.
我还以为你们在我后面呢
I thought you were behind me.
我前面的俩小姑娘快把我吓死了
Well, I was behind two little girls who were freaking me out.
我至今还没看清他们的脸
I still haven't seen their faces.
我们回帐篷好不好
Can we please go back to the tent?
姐♥妹♥们♥ 我觉得那个穿着怪吓人军装的
Guys, I don't think scary uniform
不是"短裤哥"
is board shorts.
旁边那个不是她女朋友 是她的表妹
That's not his girlfriend, that's his cousin.
这个镇子肯定有问题
There's something seriously weird going on in this town.
天呐 你才觉得吗
Uh, gee, you think?
他们用墓碑做酒吧高脚凳
They're using headstones for barstools.
-他们为什么要穿红衣 -谁穿了
- Why were they wearing red coats? - Who?
那些双胞胎
Those twins.
关我们什么事 我们是来找艾莉森的
Why do we care? We're here to find Alison, remember?
给我们讲那个金发双胞胎
Ali's was the one who told us about that blonde twin
刺伤她姐姐的故事的人就是艾莉
who stabbed her sister--
我们能不能不要
Can we not tell ghost stories
在墓地里讲鬼故事
while we're walking through a graveyard?
那个是艾莉吗
Is that Ali?
她跑去哪里了 你看到她了 对不对
Where did she go? You saw her, right?
-我们都看到了 -那她去哪里了
- Yeah, we all did. - Well, then, where is she?
我不理解
Okey, I don't get it.
我们只不过落她十秒钟
We are what? Like ten seconds behind her?
A是怎么从我们眼前把她带走的
How did "A" get her out of here without us seeing it?
我要正式摆脱这顶"飞碟"
I'm officially losing this flying saucer.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 快看
Guys, look.
这里没有落叶
There's no leaves there.
对
Yeah.
这会通向哪里
Where does this even go?
地狱吧 我猜的
Um... hell? Just a guess.
谁关的门
Who did that?
走吧 去找其他的路
Come on, we'll find another way.
怎么找
How?
这里肯定通向某个地方
This has got to lead somewhere.
最好能直接通向你的车
Well, hopefully it leads to your car.
斯宾塞 我想回家
Spence, I want to go home.
深呼吸
Okay, breathe.
我们会找到另一个出口的
We'll find another door.
你们有信♥号♥♥吗
Does anyone else have a signal?
没有 我只有"负"信♥号♥♥
No. I have minus three bars.
这地方真古老
How old is this place?
这股风是从哪里吹来的
Where's that wind coming from?
前面肯定有个敞开的门 接着走
There must be an open door somewhere. Keep walking.
怎么回事
What's going on?
站稳了 靠在墙边
Hold on! Get against the wall!
抓紧 抓紧我
Hold on, hold on to me.
这怎么回事
What is that?
天啊
God, ow!
汉娜 你有没有...
Hanna, are you...
汉娜在哪里
Where's Hanna?
她不是在你后面吗
She was right behind you, wasn't she?
汉娜 汉娜
Hanna? Hanna?
她去哪了
Where did she go?
汉娜
Hanna?
我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry.
我之所以问起你叔叔的事
I was just asking about your uncle because...
因为我了解那种感觉
I've been there.
突然闯入他人的生命
You crash into somebody's life like a cannonball,
还可能产生非常大的影响
and there might be an explosion.
我也有个叔叔
I've got an uncle, too,
后来发现他其实是我爸爸
who turned out to be my father.
-你现在跟他一起住吗 -不
- Are you living with him now? - No.
这不是什么父子团聚的戏码
You know, and if that is what you're expecting, don't.
什么篱笆小院 自己的房♥间
Okay, get the picket fence and the bedroom
千万别有这种幻想
with your own door out of your head.
没人把我笔记本电脑扔到浴缸
I'd settle for someone
我就满足了
who wouldn't toss my laptop into a steaming bathtub.
你当时在浴缸里吗
Were you in it?
没 不过她才不会在意
No. Not that she would've noticed.
她是那种
She's the kind who
一次喝一整瓶伏特加的酒鬼
opens a bottle of vodka and throws away the cap.
那或许离开她是正确的决定
Well, then this was a good call.
船到桥头自然直
Maybe things'll work out.
起码你知道自己要去哪
At least you know where you're going.
回去斯克兰顿
Yeah. Back to Scranton.
宁愿对付那些我了解的人
Rather deal with the devil I know.
你确定要这么做吗
Are you sure you wanna do this?
你对鸦林镇比较熟悉
I mean, you are closer to Ravenswood--
我得走了
Look, I gotta go.
祝你一切顺利
But have a nice life.
你叫什么名字
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表