Oh, really?
你让我不要告诉以斯拉
Well, it sure was when you asked me
马尔科姆是他儿子的时候就关我的事了
not to tell Ezra that Malcolm was his kid.
-麻烦你让我 -不行
- If you'll excuse me... - No.
不行 对别人撒这样的谎
No, there is no excuse
把别人的生活弄得一团糟
for someone to lie about something like that
是没有任何借口的
and screw up someone's life.
如果你算上马尔科姆的话 那就是两个人
And if you count Malcolm, that's two people.
我没想到你和费兹老师还是那么亲密
I didn't realize that you and Mr. Fitz were still so close.
他很幸运 有个这么维护他的学生
He's lucky to have a student who's so protective of him.
费兹老师人太好了
Well, Mr. Fitz is too much of a gentleman
所以没把你踢到路边
to kick you to the curb.
但是总得有人这么做
But somebody needs to.
我在想 每当事情涉及到费兹老师时
I'm guessing that you've done some lying yourself
你就在自欺欺人
when it comes to Mr. Fitz.
是 但并不包括勒索他的家人
Yeah, but it's not the kind that includes blackmailing his family
要他们支付一间三居室和昂贵的夏令营
into paying for a three bedroom house and a fancy summer camp.
你没资格说 尤其是
Well, that's rich, coming from a kid
出自一个通过和老师睡觉
who maintains her grade point average
来保持平均成绩学分的孩子嘴里
by sleeping with her teacher.
我的天呐 对不起
Oh, my god. I'm sorry.
不用你捡
Just leave it.
你跑了
You ran away?
没有 我只是走得很快
No. I walked. Fast.
大致说来 我把以斯拉的事情搞砸了
I basically just made things worse for Ezra.
她一定不会再让他见到马尔科姆的
She'll make sure that he never sees Malcolm ever again.
又不是他叫你去面对她的
It's not like he asked you to confront her.
事情就这样发生了
It happened in the moment.
这根本不重要 一旦她告诉他
It doesn't even matter. Once she tells him--
艾瑞亚 你当时表现得像是他的朋友
Aria, you were acting as his friend, okay?
他不会因此而生气的
He's not gonna be that mad.
再说了 你们都分手了
Plus, it's not like you're still seeing him.
好吧 如果我翘他的课
All right, well, if I skip his class,
你会帮我掩饰吗
will you cover for me?
以防他问到
Just in case he asks.
我尽量 课后我也会见到费兹的
I'll try. I'll be seeing Fitz out of class, too.
我爸爸让我和他一起指导剧本
My dad drafted me to co-direct the spring play with him.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
我爸认为我是个废物
My dad thinks I'm a basket-case.
因为你不开车吗
Because you won't drive your car?
因为我试图拿剪刀捅他
Because I tried to stab him with scissors.
你♥爸♥ 什么
Your dad? What--
我得走了
I gotta go.
肖恩很快就从寄宿学校回来了
Sean's coming home from boarding school soon.
他在那引起了轰动
He made quite a splash there.
特别是和女生
Especially with the ladies.
貌似我错过了
Looks like I missed out.
你的第29号♥牙的填充物有些松动
You have a loose filling in number 29.
阿卡德医生要检查一下
Dr. Ackard's gonna have to take a look at that.
今天检查吗 要多长时间
Today? How long is that gonna take?
-为什么 你很急吗 -不急
- Why? Are you in a rush? - No.
蛀牙会导致心脏病 汉娜
Tooth decay leads to heart disease, Hanna.
你在这工作的时候没学过吗
Didn't you learn that when you worked here?
学过了 我知道
Yeah. Yeah, I know.
那我就会到等候室吧
Well, then I'm just gonna go back to the waiting room.
不 你待在这就行 亲爱的 坐好了
Oh, no, you're fine right here, Hon. Just sit tight.
档案室
法尔和亨茨曼餐厅
费兹老师
Mr. Fitz?
斯宾塞
Hey. Spencer, uh...
抱歉 无意打断你
Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt. I just...
没关系
No, it's okay.
没想到会在这种情况下见到你
I just didn't expect to see you in this setting.
你以前来过这吗
Have you been here before?
没有 从未来过
No. No, I never have.
那看起不错 是什么
That looks good. What is it?
杂交草莓
Boysenberry.
也可能是黑莓
Or actually it might be blackberry.
我也不知道
I don't know.
是服务生给我推荐的
I'm going off a recommendation from the waitress.
抱歉 我能取消我剩下的点单吗
Oh, excuse me, could I actually cancel the rest of my order?
我不知道已经这么晚了
I didn't realize how late it was
我得走了
and I actually need to get going.
-没关系 -太好了
- No problem. - Great.
抱歉要抛弃你一人在这 你来在这见谁吗
Sorry to run out on you. Are you meeting someone here?
是的
Yeah, I am.
好极了 很高兴遇到你
Great. Well, it was great running into you.
-试试他们的派 非常好吃 -好的
- Try the pie. It's pretty great. - Yeah.
好的 我也听说了
Yeah, so I've heard.
是我
Hey, it's me.
我只是想知道麦琪是否致电过
I was just wondering if Maggie had called.
我无意冲她发火
Look, I didn't mean to go off on her like that.
她可能已经给她的律师打电♥话♥了
She's probably already called her lawyer and told her
律师告诉她 你可能和暴♥力♥神经病狂有关系
that you're involved with some violent psychotic freak.
我不知道我被什么影响了
I don't know what came over me.
我想我只是太生气了
I think I'm just so angry and...
有空了回电给我吧
just call me when you can.
或者不回
Or not.
拜
Bye.
汉娜
Okay, Hanna...
阿卡德医生 看来汉娜·玛琳等不了了
Dr. Ackard, it looks like Hanna Marin couldn't wait.
那我明天打电♥话♥给她安排续检
So I'll call her tomorrow to schedule a follow-up.
她是最后一个病人 那我下班了
She was the last on the books, so I'm going to head out.
明天早上见
I'll see you in the morning.
劳工节
谢谢
Thank you.
进行得怎么样
How's it going?
很好
Hey. Good.
在那花了不少时间吧
Been at it for a while over there, huh?
是的 这是历史考卷 需要时间阅读
Yeah, it's a history paper, so there's a lot of reading.
我想问你
I wanted to ask you,
你有考虑过加入我们的小队吗
have you given any more thought to joining our group?
没有
Um... no.
杰西 我也不是个笨蛋
Look, Jesse, I'm not totally clueless.
我知道有些事我需要解决
I know that there's some things that I need to work through.
我只是需要个途径
I just need an outlet, like...
旱冰滑速赛
Roller derby?
你也有个这样的小队吗
You have a group for that, too?
没有 但是我有篮球队
No, but I got basketball.
周六上午是训练日
Saturday morning pick-up games.
-我不去了 -好吧
- I'll pass. - Fair enough.
我想你知道
Well, I want you to know
我随时可以单独会面
I'm always available for a one-on-one meeting.
我的大门为你敞开
My door is always open.
好的
All right.
谢谢
Thank you.
我只是
I just...
我真的不想失去我的弟弟
I really don't want to lose my brother.
要坐下聊吗
Would you like to sit down?
什么 不了 我要走了
What? No. No, I gotta go.
谢谢
Thanks.
阿卡德医生 知道吗
Hey, Dr. Ackard. You know,
我想肖恩回来真是太好了
I think it's really great that Sean's coming back.
和他失去联络 我很难过
I feel bad that we lost touch.
但愿他不会对我生气
I hope he's not mad at me for--
爱与死亡
这是什么
What's this?
他已经付钱了 我想为什么不给你呢
He already paid for it, so I figured why not?
但如果有人问起 就说我看过你的身份证了
But if anyone asks, I checked your I.D.
杂交草莓派还是啤酒 这是他点的吗
Boysenberry pie and beer? That's what he ordered?
我知道 有点恶心是吧
I know, kinda gross, right?
是的 谢谢
Yeah. Thanks.
你觉得我的故事怎么样
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表