我们就可以道...
so we can say...
我就可以看见你了 好吗
So I can see you, okay?
好的
Okay.
我爱您 妈妈
I love you, mom.
我也爱你
I love you.
我该挂了
I should let you go.
好吧
Okay.
再见
Bye.
谢谢你过来
Thanks for coming.
你想怎样
What do you want?
我打算承认是我杀了威尔登侦探
I'm gonna confess to killing Detective Wilden.
你要帮我
You're gonna help me.
他们对我就像对她一样狠
Whatever they do to me will be as bad as what they do to her
很有可能
That's probably true.
但你在冒很大的风险
You're taking an awful big chance.
我不能让我妈妈进监狱
I can't let my mom go to prison
我是说 你告诉我 是在冒险
I mean talking to me.
如果我就是陷害你妈妈的人呢
Suppose I'm the one who actually set up your mother.
你说你不希望
Were you serious when you said
A伤害我妈妈时 你是认真的吗
you never wanted this "A" to hurt my mom?
是 我是认真的
Yes, I was.
好吧 那你就得帮我
Well, then you have to help me do this.
为什么是我
Why me?
因为这会是我这辈子说得最大的谎话
Because this is going to be the biggest lie I've ever told.
我需要你让它无懈可击
I need you to make it sound perfect.
我 斯宾塞 其他人
Me, Spencer, the others,
我们都说谎
we all tell lies,
但是只有你是懂得如何在谎言中生活的人
But you're the only one who actually knows how to live in a lie.
汉娜
Hanna?
你是谁
Who are you?
我是贝克特
I'm Beckett.
那个作家还是主教
Sam or Saint Thomas?
山姆·贝克特 著名作家
圣托马斯·贝克特 坎特伯雷大主教
我叫贝克特·弗莱 你一定是斯宾塞吧
Beckett Frye. You must be Spencer, right?
是 你在这里干嘛
Yeah. What are you doing here?
我是你妈妈的实习生
I'm interning with your mother.
毕业于哥德堡宾大♥法♥学院
Goldberg Penn Law School alumni fellow.
所以你会在她办公室
Right, that's why you'd be at her office,
但你怎么跑到我们厨房♥来了
Why are you in our kitchen?
都怪地方检察官
Blame the District Attorney.
在调查玛琳案件
Discovery in the Marin case.
他们把所有东西都发你 让你过一遍
They send you everything and make you wade through it.
地方检察官玩花样 把东西送到了家里
D.A. got cute and sent to your mother's home address
而不是办公室
instead of her office.
都有人被关起来了 他们还当儿戏
Somebody's in a jail cell. They make it like it's a game.
这就是游戏
It is a game.
所以他们说输或者赢
That's why they use the words "Winning" and "Losing."
你会是个好律师的
You're gonna make a great lawyer.
谢谢
Thanks.
这些东西你还有很多吗
Do you have many more of these?
很多
Plenty.
让我来帮你一把
Let me give you a hand.
W-46809案件
你这是在干嘛
What do you think you're doing here?
我杀了威尔登警探 是我♥干♥的
I'm the one who killed Detective Wilden. I did it.
回家去小姑娘 你只是为了救你母亲
Go home, little girl. You're just trying to save your mother.
不 她只是替我受过 是我♥干♥的
No, she's just trying to take the blame. I did it.
你不能只是一直重复 是我♥干♥的
You can't just keep repeating, "I did it."
你得告诉他们
You have to tell them
谋杀过程 以及谋杀动机
how you did it and why you did it.
好吧 我知道了
Okay, I know that.
所有的线索都指向你妈妈
Everything that seems to point to your mom,
要让焦点转移到你身上 知道吗
make it point to you, okay?
动机 你的动机是什么
Motive. What's your motive?
他威胁我因为我告诉人们
He was threatening me because I told people
他把艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯肚子搞大了
he got Alison Dilaurentis pregnant.
他可能是杀害她的凶手
I think he might have killed her.
很好 这么说很好
That's good. That's really good.
他们把威尔登语法学校的成绩单寄给我们了
I think they sent us Wilden's grammar school report cards.
不 我在签收前检查了盒子的编号♥
No, I checked the box numbers before I signed for them.
达伦·威尔登 W-46809
不 你女儿在这里
No, your daughter's here.
你妈妈想知道为什么你没在学校
Your mother wants to know why you're not at school.
我去看汉娜了
I'm checking on Hanna.
你听到了吗
You hear that?
不 只有她一个人
No, she's the only one here.
不 不用担心
No, don't worry about it.
慢慢来
Yeah, yeah, take your time.
我会没事的 我答应你
I'm gonna be fine. I promise you.
杰克
Hey, Jake.
太感谢你了
Hi. Thank you so much.
我没有害你从课堂上过来吧
I'm not taking you away from a class, am I?
我很好
I'm good.
我弟弟在上你的课
So I think that my little brother is taking a class from you.
-迈克 -蒙哥马利 不错的孩子
- Mike... - Montgomery. Yeah, great kid.
实际上我真的很担心他
Yeah, I'm actually really worried about him.
他和你说过什么吗
Has he said something to you?
一些我该知道的人或事
Something that someone like me should know about?
我知道我不该问
I know that I shouldn't even ask that.
既然你问了 应该挺重要的
Since you are, it must be important.
-谢谢你的理解 -他的确说了些奇怪的话
- Yeah, thank you. - He did say something odd.
什么
What?
他说 "很难将注意力集中在比赛上
He said, "it's hard to focus on the game
当你的队友们都在对付你"
when your own teammates are playing against you."
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
我猜他的某些队友可能认为他好欺负
I'm guessing some of his teammates think he's an easy target.
你家是怎么回事 先是你 现在是你弟弟
What is it with your family? First you, now your brother.
你没有告诉他我说过有点害怕的事 是吗
You didn't tell him that I said that I was scared, did you?
不 我没说 不过
No, I didn't, but --
我不想让你说 这
I don't want you to. It's --
我不会说的
I won't.
好的
Okay.
这很重要 他不用担心我
It's important. He doesn't need to worry about me.
艾瑞亚 我知道我们这段对话
Aria, I know we had the conversation
并不是因为你需要...帮助
about you not being... available.
不过你要是害怕 需要帮助
But if you're scared and you need help,
我在这里等你
I'm here for you...
毫无怨言
without any complications.
知道了吗
Okay?
访客通行证 海斯汀
严禁拍照 打电♥话♥ 或携带锋利物品
-你好啊 -你好
- Hello. - Hello.
是时候感谢曾经照顾过我的人了
I thought it was time I thanked everybody who looked after me.
不用谢
You're welcome.
我给你带了点东西
I brought you something.
玫瑰镇警局事故报告
达伦·威尔登 W-46809
吃块曲奇饼吧
Have a cookie.
托比妈妈死的那个晚上 你被警♥察♥问话
The night Toby's mom died you were questioned by police.
被警探威尔登问话 当时他还是警官威尔登
By Detective Wilden, only he was Officer Wilden then.
我没有被问话 找我了解情况而已
I wasn't questioned, I was interviewed.
拜托 爱迪
Come on, Eddie.
那天晚上上班的人 他们都一一谈话了
They talked to everyone who was working that night.
你说了什么
And what did you say?
就是纸上写的那些
You've read it.
病人加瓦诺夫人
"Subject reported patient Cavanaugh
在夜间查铺时并不在她的房♥间里
"was not in her room at bed check.
他发现通往屋顶的门没有锁
"He discovered the roof access door unlocked.
他上了屋顶 向东边的窗台张望
"He went up to the roof and looked over the east ledge
看到地上有具尸体
and saw a body on the ground below."
威尔登就是这样写的
That's what Wilden wrote in his notes.
是的 是我跟他说的
Yeah, that's what I told him.
但为什么在正式报告上写着
Then why in the official report
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表