她脑后有一道伤口 佩奇
She had a gash on the back of her head, Paige.
可能是摔进湖里 撞到了头
She could have fallen in, hit her head on a rock.
我觉得是有人想要确保
I think someone wanted to make sure
她不会把艾莉森的事告诉我们
we didn't find out what she knows about Alison.
多谢你过来
Thanks for coming over.
谢谢
Thanks.
我一直在想 如果艾米丽当时
I keep thinking if Emily had pulled that girl out
没有立即救她出来
just a couple of seconds later,
她可能已经不在世上了
she probably wouldn't be here.
我知道你的生活很复杂
I knew your life was complicated,
但我没想到会这么严重
but I didn't know it was anything like this.
我认识梦娜和詹娜很久了
I've had a long history with Mona and Jenna.
要想说完我们的故事
If I explained everything,
那得说到我毕业
we'd be here till I graduated.
我开始明白你为什么总这么焦躁了
I'm starting to see why you're so on edge all the time.
不过跟你在一起我觉得很安心
I feel safe when I'm with you, though.
很抱歉我破坏了你的夜晚
And I'm sorry if I ruined your night or anything.
金姆只是个朋友 艾瑞亚
Kim's just a friend, Aria.
你来过夜我很开心 然后...
Look, I was really glad when you stayed over, and...
是啊 我今晚吃醋了
Yeah, I was pretty jealous tonight.
我 我现在没办法
I-I just--I don't see how I
让任何人参与我的生活
can involve anyone else in my life right now,
我现在的状态
It's like I'm either spinning in circles
不是原地转圈就是坠落
or I'm in a constant state of free-fall.
也许你可以让别人帮你一下
Maybe you can let someone else help you navigate for a while.
试试看嘛
See what happens.
好吧
Okay, yeah.
我可以试试
Maybe I could.
试试又没坏处
Ya know, and see what happens.
从一到十来计算的话
So on a scale from one to ten,
你今晚有多嫉妒
how jealous were you tonight?
艾米丽
Emily.
艾米 你睡着了吗
Em, are you asleep?
你见到托比了吗
Hey. Have you seen Toby?
他跟父母在一起 跟医生说话呢
He's with his parents, talking to the doctor.
我还不能进去看她 她还在昏迷
I'm waiting to see her. She's still not conscious.
等等 是谁干的
Hey. Who did this to her?
我只知道
All I know is nothing good
跟你们四个在一起就没好事
every comes from being around you four.
拜托 莎娜
Please. Shana--
下一个可能就是你
You could be next.
或者我
Or me.
是艾莉干的吗
Was it Ali?
艾莉森吗 她都死了
Alison? She's dead.
那詹娜到底是在怕谁
Well, then who Jenna so afraid of?
莎娜
Shana!
茜茜·德雷克
Cece Drake.
循环会中止吗
循环会中止吗
托比·加瓦诺
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表