No, nobody's with her.
那她是要去哪
So where's she going?
他以为是要来这里
He thought that they were coming here,
但她没从这出口下高速
but they just passed the exit.
姐♥妹♥们♥
Guys...
从这里进去 过来
It's this way. Over here.
如果A想要我们看他表演
Well, if "A" wanted us to watch
如何把一个女孩变没 那倒赶上了
him make a girl disappear, we're right on time.
好像有人在监视我们
I think we're being watched.
我们千万不要分开
Let's all stick together.
我吗 我才不干呢
Wh-- me? No way.
-你去吧 -别推辞了
- You have to. - You can't resist.
真的 我不喜欢待在箱子里
Really, I just don't do boxes.
选她吧 她喜欢魔术
Here, take her. She loves magic.
他不会罢休的
I don't think he's going away.
我知道这个魔术的原理 不会有事的
I know this trick. You'll be okay.
她去哪了
Wait, where'd she go?
等一下
Just wait a second.
太棒了
That was great!
艾米丽呢
Where's Emily?
灵巧的双手
亲亲贱♥人♥们 -A
"啤酒的主要"
"Lager dee main"?
是法语 "灵巧的双手"的意思
Lager dee main. "Slight of hand."
刚才我们关注你的时候
While we were watching you,
A把艾米丽带走了
"A" Took Emily.
艾米丽 是你吗
Emily, are you there?
艾瑞亚
Aria?
你还好吗
Are you all right?
我不知道我在哪
I don't know where I am!
你看看四周 能看到什么
Look around you. What do you see?
什么都看不到 黑漆漆的
Nothing! It's dark!
我们会找到你的 我保证
We're gonna find you, I promise.
你得帮帮我们
You just have to help us out.
我觉得我被锁在棺材里了
I think I'm locked in a coffin!
有把锯 我听到了锯子声
It's a saw! I hear a saw!
链锯吗
Like a chainsaw?
不是 是很大很响的那种
No! It's big and loud!
正在锯木头
It's cutting wood!
是锯木厂吗
Like a saw mill?
声音越来越大了 越来越近了
It's getting louder! Closer!
格伦沃尔德住在锯木厂路
Grunwald lived on saw mill road.
我的天 就在这里
Oh, my god. It's right here.
我们就在它上面
We're practically on top of it.
坚持住 艾米 我们来了
Hold on, Em, we're coming!
艾米丽 艾米丽
Emily? Emily!
我在这 我在这
I'm here! I'm here!
我的天哪
Oh, my god!
-我在这里 -艾米丽
- Guys, I'm in here! - Emily!
锁了 锁了 去拿工具 快
It's locked! It's locked! Go! Go get something! Hurry!
-等等 -快救我出去
- Hold on! - Get me out!
快点 快点 坚持住 艾米
Hurry! Hurry! Hold on, em!
快点救我出去
Guys, get me out!
快点 快啊 天哪
Come on, hurry! Oh, my god!
居然有两个
There are two of them?
快点救我出去
No! Just let me out!
艾米丽 没事了 马上拉你出来
Emily, it's okay. You're safe. I'm getting you out.
我的上帝啊
Oh, god!
放弃吧 茜茜
Give it up, CeCe!
-救命啊 -坚持住
- Help me! Help me! - Hold on!
-坚持住 茜茜 -艾瑞亚
- Hold on, CeCe! Hold on. - Aria!
坚持住
Hold on!
抓住
Hold on!
艾瑞亚 救命
Aria, help!
她...
Is she...?
她摔下来了
She fell.
你尽力了
You tried to save her.
艾瑞亚 这不是你的错
Look, Aria, this is not your fault.
你确定你没事吗 艾瑞亚 她没伤到你吧
Are you sure you're okay, Aria? Did she hurt you?
我们应该报♥警♥
We should just call the police.
她不见了
She's gone.
那贱♥人♥怎么都死不了的
God, that bitch has nine lives.
得快点走 离开这里
We need to get out of here. Now.
我要给你们看点东西 快点
I have to show you something. Come on.
快来
Come on!
我当时追的那个红衣人可能是艾莉
I think that the red coat that I was chasing might have been Ali.
她一路都在等我
She waited for me at the door,
门口 拐角处 故意引我追她
at the corner. She wanted me to follow her.
这就是艾莉想让我们看到的
And this is what Ali wanted us to see.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
应该是艾莉的藏身之处
I think it's "A's" lair.
后窗酒吧
现场神秘音乐会
医院 保险箱 偷档案
每个人都有一条时间线
There's a timeline for each of us.
我们的每一个秘密瞬间
All our secrets, private moments--
他什么都有记录
He's documenting everything.
拜伦的婚外情 冰岛
那是什么
What is that?
A就是这样监视我们的
That's how "A" has been watching us.
A侵入了警方系统
"A" is monitoring the police,
监视街道 警戒系统
watching the streets, our alarm systems.
系统已锁定 请输入密♥码♥
所以A才无处不在
That's how "A" is everywhere.
里弗峡谷
你确定她没事吗
You sure she's okay with this?
她别无选择
She doesn't have a choice.
坐下吧
Have a seat.
yzm
凯勒 密♥码♥没用
Caleb, it's not working.
你输入密♥码♥的时候有没有按shift键
Did you hit shift-command when you entered the numbers?
你怎么说我就怎么输的
I did exactly what you told me to do.
我实在不放心你们几个单独待在那
I don't like the idea of you guys being there alone.
而我从这里也黑不进去那台电脑
And I can't get into that computer from here.
我不会劝你别过来的
Well, I'm not gonna say don't come.
我在等托比 他在旅馆那边
I'm not waiting for Toby. He's still at the hotel.
梦娜可能没事 但不代表她没有参与
Mona might be safe, but that doesn't mean she's not in on this.
那你什么时候过来
So when will I see you?
我坐下一趟班车过去
I'll get on the next bus.
我好像发现了A的银行账号♥
I think I just found A's bank account.
你上路之后给我电♥话♥
All right, well, just call me when you're on the road, okay?
-好 -拜
- Okay. - Bye.
A似乎开了个公♥司♥
It looks like "A" formed a corporation.
茜茜在宾夕法尼亚大学是学的商务专业吧
Didn't CeCe study business at Upenn?
对 但是老板好像不是她
Yeah, but I don't think this is hers.
她只是个普通职员
It looks like she's just on the payroll.
上周茜茜收到了两笔薪资
There are two payments made to CeCe Drake Last week.
也许A花钱雇她穿红大衣假扮自己
Maybe "A" paid her to dress up as red coat.
对 引开我们的视线
Yeah, to lead us away from Ali.
我觉得A是个男的
I think "A" is a guy.
你们看到这些了吗
Have you guys seen these?
等等 我当时陪艾莉去买♥♥的这些衣服
Wait, I was with Ali when she bought that shirt.
她说是买♥♥给一个年纪较大的男友
She said she needed it for a date that night with an older guy.
难道是伊恩
Maybe Ian?
或者是任 他一直跟莎娜在一起
Or Wren. He's been hanging out with Shana,
还跟梅丽莎旧情复燃
and he's back with Melissa.
我觉得A不是任
No, I don't think that Wren's "A."
因为A也在监视他
'Cause "A" has been watching him. Look.
我觉得事情跟海滩帅哥脱不了关系
Well, I still think that all roads lead back to board shorts.
公♥司♥名字是雪比
I mean, the name of the company is Shigbee,
那是艾莉在五月岬附近最喜欢的海滩
and that was Ali's favorite beach in Cape May.
你觉得海滩帅哥
Do you think that board shorts
就是那个拍照的人
is the one who's taking these pictures?
也就是茜茜的幕后老板
Is that who CeCe's working for?
快看 这是艾莉写的信
Look, this is a letter from Ali.
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表