应该没问题了
That should do it.
你确定这安全吗
Are you sure it's safe in here?
是的 放几天没问题
Yeah. I mean, it'll be fine for a few days.
你清楚里面的东西能把我们都扳倒吧
You know, there's stuff in there that can bring us all down.
怎么了
What?
我只是很久都没想过
I just haven't thought about
你我还能成为"我们"
you and me as an "us" for a long time.
随意吧
Well, anyway...
你好 我要一杯卡布奇诺
Hi, I'll get a cappuccino, please.
艾瑞亚
Aria?
我可以假装没看见你
You know, I could pretend like I didn't see you,
但我不想骗自己
but I don't want to lie.
咱们没经历过这一步 我要怎么做
This is new territory for us. What--what do I do?
我要和你问好 还是回避你呢
Do I say "hi" to you? Do I avoid you?
我要问好
Well, I'm saying "Hi."
我们大概不该一起喝咖啡吧
We probably shouldn't have a coffee together though, right?
要是昨天我可能会答应
Yeah, yesterday I might have said that that would be okay.
今晚不行吗
Why not tonight?
我有了份固定的工作
I got offered a permanent job.
太棒了
Oh, that's great.
我还没答应 因为是在玫瑰镇
I haven't said yes yet because it's at Rosewood.
以斯拉 你清楚
Ezra, you know it's a lot easier
我见不到你会好过很多
to not see you when I'm actually not seeing you.
我真的亟需这份工作
I really need this.
我现在是有家室的人
I have a family now.
我知道 我理解
I know. I understand.
你可以和其他人约会
And if you want to see other people...
有时这是向前看最好的方法
sometimes that's the best way to move on.
我还没准备好谈恋爱
I'm not ready for that.
再见 费兹老师
Bye, Mr. Fitz.
他遭多次枪击
He was shot multiple times.
案发现场同尸体发现地
And the place that he was killed was a different location
不在一处
than where the body was found.
上面说死亡时间 谢谢
Says that time of death... thank you...
在十点至午夜间
was between ten and midnight.
正是我们在小屋的时间
Which is when we were at the lodge.
所以我们不能用它做不在场证明
So, we can't use that as an alibi.
吃吧
Eat.
A知道他们会
And "A" Knows that they're going to
查出是有人纵火
figure out that fire was arson.
谁会相信我们在场却不是纵火者
And who would believe that we were there and we didn't start it?
看这个 是个叉子
You see this? It's a fork.
你可以用它来享用
You can use it to eat the breakfast
你男朋友刚为你做好的早餐
your boyfriend just cooked for you.
好喜欢你这么说
I love the way that sounds.
你称自己是我的男朋友
You calling yourself my boyfriend.
-快吃啦 -正在吃呢
- Eat. - I am.
这样真好
This is perfect.
不仅是早饭 还有你也在这里
Not just the food. You being here.
还有咖啡吗
Is there any more coffee?
我觉得你最好不要再喝了
It goes against my better judgment.
-最后一杯 好吗 -好哒
- But this is your last cup, okay? - Promise.
好吧
All right.
A到底有我们什么把柄
So, what does "A" have on us?
你一定每天都在思念她 -A
我这个后悔哟
Going through withdrawals over here.
托比
Tobes?
发生什么事了吗
Hey, is everything okay?
没事没事 只是新工作的指导
Yeah, yeah, yeah. It was just a lead on a new job.
谢谢你的早餐
Thank you for breakfast...
男朋友
Boyfriend.
佩奇还不知道威尔登的事
Paige doesn't know about Wilden yet.
不知道该告诉她多少
Not sure how much to tell her.
艾瑞亚
Aria?
你相信悲伤四季理论吗
Do you believe in that four seasons of grief theory?
要花掉整整一年的时间
That you have to live through a year of everything,
才能忘掉一个人
before you can really get over someone.
你们俩以前经历了那么多磨难
You guys have survived so much.
你就不能再等几个月吗
Can't you just wait it out for a few months?
感觉我们好像回到了原点
Just feels like we're back where we started.
我们再也回不到从前了
And we can't go back to where we were.
现在风头正紧
There's too much at stake now.
我完全支持你和以斯拉在一起
You know I totally support you and Ezra together,
但他也许是对的
but maybe he's right.
到毕业季了 你该好好玩的
You know, it's senior year. You should be having some fun.
你看他
Look at him.
他们专注于他的每一句话
They're hanging on his every word.
你从没参与过
You've never been on one,
但有一种两对情侣一起的约会
but there's this thing called a double date.
当你终于可以光明正大的
And it's what you do with your friends
跟你喜欢的那个人在一起的时候
when you can actually be seen in public
你一定要来一次双人约会
with the person you're going out with.
天哪 我惨了
Oh, my god. I am so busted.
哈克特刚才看见我盯着以斯拉了
Hackett just saw me staring at Ezra.
他过来了
Now he's walking over here.
我认为费兹先生是说
I think that what mr. Fitz meant was Steinbeck used
斯坦贝克用农夫暗指自己所受的挫折
the farmer as a metaphor for his frustration.
走了没
Is he gone?
没 他在看你呢
No. And he's totally watching you.
放学后你家见
Let's just meet at your house after school.
有时间吗
Do you have a minute?
有的
Yeah, sure.
你看起来很累
You look tired.
我昨晚只睡了几分钟
Well, I only slept for like twelve minutes last night.
一闭眼我就看到威尔登
Every time I closed my eyes I saw Wilden.
然后是猪 最后变成有张猪脸的威尔登
And then I saw a pig, and then I saw Wilden with a pig face.
现在不要
La bride surlecou.
我觉得我们不是在等A露出马脚
Look, I don't think we're waiting for this "A's" shoe to drop.
我们是在等A的马脚踩死我们
I feel like we're waiting for it to stomp on us.
注意措辞 汉娜
Careful, Hanna.
每次你一说"我们" "咱们"
When you use words like "Us" and "We," my mind goes to
我都错以为
this place where I think we could
我们还能重新做回好朋友
actually be friends again.
还记得我爸离开的时候吗
Do you remember when my dad left?
我不想起床
I did not want to get out of bed,
你逼我起床去商场的每一场夏季促销
but you forced me to go to every sale that summer at the mall.
是啊
Yeah.
我想念我的购物搭好友了
I miss my shopportunist friend.
我放学要去一个法语学习小组
Look, I have a french study group after school,
如果你想转街 我可以取消
but I can cancel, if you want to hit Macys.
我不仅是想 我太需要了
I don't just want it. I need it.
约会 说定了
C'est un rendez-vous. It's a date.
可可·香奈儿
Coco Chanel.
艾瑞亚·蒙哥马利
Aria Montgomery,
请到副校长办公室
report to the vice principal's office.
艾瑞亚·蒙哥马利 请到副校长办公室
Aria Montgomery, please report to the vice principal's office.
我给你机会实话实说
I gave you a chance to be honest with me.
但你却选择说谎
And you chose to lie.
我不明白你的意思
I'm not sure what you mean.
我知道你跟老师有染
I know you're sleeping with your teacher.
我想相信你
I wanted to believe you.
但收到一名相关学生的
But after receiving an anonymous correspondence
匿名信之后
from a concerned student--
我说过我跟费兹老师是在
Well, I told you that Mr. Fitz and I had seen each other
他离开玫瑰镇高中后约会的
after he left Rosewood High--
偶尔约会 但在认真之前分手了对吧
Only occasionally, but broke it off before it became serious.
我们给你父母打电♥话♥了 他们马上过来
We've called your parents. They're on their way.
你好
Yes.
知道他被拘留我就放心了 谢谢
I'm relieved to know he's in custody. Thank you.
你们逮捕了他
You're arresting him?
在我们州 教师和未成年人
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表