艾米丽
Emily!
《美少女的谎言》前情回顾
Previously on Pretty Little Liars...
瓦格斯医生来电♥话♥了
Dr. Vargas called.
他想知道
He wanted to know
我有没有把去年开的
if I'd ever given you any of the hydrocodone
氢可酮拿给你
I was prescribed last year.
跟我走 上车
Let's go. Get in the car.
放开我
Let go of my arm!
宾夕法尼亚大学
我今天收到了宾大的通知
I heard from UPenn this morning....
我没有被录取
and I didn't get in.
你离家的那段时间 是一直待在纽约吗
Were you in New York the whole time you were gone?
当然了 我还能在哪儿呢
Of course. Where else would I be?
她打电♥话♥约见我
She called me, came over.
我有把枪锁在书桌里 可不见了
I keep a gun locked in my desk. It's missing.
我白用房♥车和A交换了
I gave the RV to "A" for nothing.
A给你的文件恐怕是真的
I think "A" gave you something real.
得找到帕默医生
Gotta find dr. Palmer.
-维也纳 -你会跟我一起来吗
- Vienna. - Would you like to come with me?
这是从艾莉去的工作室拿来的吗
This was from the studio that Ali went to?
他复♥制♥了你姐姐的脸孔
He copied your sister's face
就像复♥制♥艾莉森的
just like he did Alison's..
那种面具你制♥作♥了多少
How many of those masks did you make?
我给你们提供信息 你们给我相应的回报
I'll tell you what I know, and you give me something in return.
-你想要什么 -你的脸
- What do you want? - Your face.
你撒谎了
You lied to me.
我没必要事事向你汇报
I do not have to account for myself to you.
你跟急救医生说是骑自行车摔的
You told the EMT you fell off your bike.
事实如此
That's what happened.
家庭服务中心打给我了 说要找我谈话
Family services called. They want to interview me.
-谈什么 -我在校外对你做出了
- About what? - Something thought I was a bit excessive with you
过激行为
outside the school.
谢谢
Thanks.
好啊 艾米
Hello, Em.
上学别迟到了
Don't be late for school, huh?
那他认为是我妈偷走了枪吗
Okay, so he thinks my mom stole the gun?
你♥爸♥不确定
Your dad's not sure, okay?
也可能她到那儿之前就丢了
It could have been missing before she got there.
只是他在她走后才发现
He just knows it was gone after she left.
-不 不可能 -这是有可能的
- No. It's not possible. - It's beyond possible.
这是事实
It's what happened.
汉娜 你♥爸♥有一把.38口径手♥枪♥
Hanna, your dad owned a .38.
如果证实威尔登是被这种口径手♥枪♥射杀的
If it turns out that Wilden was shot with a .38,
那你妈需要的 就不只是不在场证明了
your mom has a lot more to explain than not having an alibi.
你把这些信息也叫有用
Is this what you call helping?
事实上 是的
As a matter of fact, yes.
我不觉得
Well, it's not.
汉娜 如果连我们都觉得这很不利
Hey, Hanna. If this looks bad to us,
那你想想 那些州警♥察♥会怎么看
how do you think it's gonna look to those state cops?
-就忘了吧 -忘了什么
- Just forget it, okay?! - Forget what?
忘了那把枪 忘了你跟我爸聊过
Forget the gun, forget you spoke to my father,
把你刚才跟我说的所有都忘掉
Just forget everything you ever told me!
汉娜 现在这种情况 忘记是没用的
Hanna, forgetting is not gonna work in this situation.
就...什么都别做 行吗
Just...don't do anything, okay?
斯宾塞
Spence.
把面具给你姐看了吗
Did you show your sister the mask yet?
-早上好 汉娜 -好 看了吗
- Morning, Hanna. - Hi. Did you?
-还没 -你在等什么呢
- Not yet. - What are you waiting for?
我们不能因为她是你姐
We can't just let her get away with it
就这么让她侥幸逃脱了 斯宾塞
because she's your sister, Spencer.
慢点慢点
Take it down a notch.
那个面具说明梅丽莎去过工作室
That mask puts Melissa at the studio.
-目前就这么多 -她要出城了
- Right now that all it does. - She's leaving town
还准备在走之前栽赃到我妈身上
and she's about to pin it on my mom before she goes.
如果她是A
If she's "A."
-她一定是 -姐♥妹♥们♥
-She has to be. - Guys.
艾米丽 告诉她们 我们得行动了
Emily, please tell them. We have to do something.
-你还好吗 -我爸回家了
- You okay? - My dad's home.
通常这不应该是好事吗
Isn't that usually a good thing?
不是 他回来是因为
No. He's back because
家庭服务中心要跟我们谈话
family services wants to talk to us.
-你跟我说的就是她们 -是的
- Those are the ones you told me about? - That's them.
如果我在高中时穿的像这样
If I dressed like that when I was in high school,
我爸会中风的
my dad would had a stroke.
我可以适应的
I coulda gotten used to it.
别让我为选你做此事而失望
Don't make me sorry I picked you for this.
我们不是来享受的
We're not here to get cozy.
我知道 我们来这儿是要解决一些
I know. We're here to solve a couple of homicides
困扰当地人许久的谋杀案
the locals keep tripping over.
并且查明为何这四个小美女
And find out what it is about those four pretty girls
所到之处死了那么多人
that attracts so many corpses.
如果赫柯特发现
What if Hector realized
梅丽莎的面具不见了怎么办
that Melissa's mask is missing?
那人有这么多面具
That guy has so many headss
少一个也发现不了的
he'll never miss one.
我得把这句记下来
I think I have to write that sentence down.
是我爸爸
It's my dad.
他让我放学之后立刻回家
He wants me to come straight home after school.
不是吧 他们难道真的认为
Come on, they can't really think
你的家庭有矛盾吗
that there's something wrong with your family.
我不知道他们是怎么想的
I don't know what they think.
在受伤和吃药的事情上我都说谎了
I lied about getting hurt, I lied about the pills...
-只是些小谎 -这就是问题所在
- Little lies. - That's the problem.
一个大谎迫使你撒另一个谎言来圆谎
A big lie gives you something to hang onto.
而在你刚开始掩盖真♥相♥时问题就出现了
The trouble starts when you shave the truth
问题和谎言都交织在一起
and it just gets all twisted up.
好了 我得走了
All right, I gotta go.
杰克怎么样
Hey, how's Jake?
他挺好的
Jake's fine.
上一次我们问你的时候他就"挺好的"
He was "Fine" the last time we asked.
他依然挺好的
Well, he's still fine.
你妈妈真的要和那个烘焙师
Is your mom really going to Austria
一起去奥地利吗
with that muffin man?
我觉得是
I think so.
奥地利离这里太远了
Austria's a long way from here.
希望A没有护照
I'm counting on "A" not having a passport.
斯宾塞 好好想想怎么对付梅丽莎
Hey, Spence. Figure out what you want to do about Melissa.
高三学年应该是人生中最美妙的一年
Senior year's supposed to be the best year of your life.
你知道吗
Did you know that?
前提是你得顺利过完这一年
Yeah, if you survive it.
我觉得你买♥♥了外套真是太明智了
I think you were really smart about the coat.
它超过了我的预算
It was more than I wanted to spend,
但我考虑到了旧金山的天气
but I thought the weather in San Francisco,
和伦敦的天气 我在哪儿都用的上
the weather in London-- I could use it either place.
没错 你要带上另一件短外套吗
Exactly. Are you taking your other trench coat?
-不带了 -那就给斯宾塞穿吧
- I don't think so. - Well, Spencer could use it.
你不是喜欢梅丽莎
You like Melissa's coat,
那件系着新款皮带的外套吗
the one with the new belt.
你会穿的 对吗
You'd wear that, wouldn't you?
这真是我的荣幸与特权
It would be an honor and a privilege.
斯宾塞 别这样
Spencer, don't be like that.
怎样
Like what?
-嫉妒你姐姐 -我没有嫉妒
- Jealous of your sister. - I'm not jealous.
妈妈别说了
Mom.
这对她来说是一次大好的机会
This is a wonderful opportunity for her.
她为之付出了很多
She's worked really hard.
近来我们都诸事不顺
Things have not been easy for any of us.
这一切发生之后
We should be happy for her
我们应该替她感到高兴
after all that's happened.
没关系 我很理解
It's all right. I understand.
如果我是她 我也会心生妒忌的
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表