you hired to follow Melissa?
你翻过我的书桌了吗
Were you in my desk?
我和你说了不要进我的办公室 斯宾塞
I told you to stay out of my office, Spencer.
爸 你有雇他来跟踪梅丽莎或是我吗
Dad, did you hire him to follow Melissa or me?
你认为
Do you think
我和艾莉的谋杀有关吗
that I had something to do with Ali's murder?
我认为的是 你在停药期间
What I think is that you're having a tough time
会很难受
with your withdrawal.
也许我们该打电♥话♥给医生
And maybe we should just call the doctor.
不要这样
Please don't do that.
我已经觉得我疯了 不要让我觉得更严重
Please don't make me feel any crazier than I already do.
-托比 -海斯汀先生
- Hi, Toby. - Hey, Mr. Hastings.
没什么事吧
Everything okay?
没事
Yeah.
我想斯宾塞只是
Yeah, you know, I think Spencer's just been
关禁闭太久了
cooped up a little too long.
要不你俩出去散散步
Why don't you guys go take a walk or something?
我不想出去散步 爸
I don't want to take a walk, Dad.
我想知道真♥相♥
I want to know the truth.
做好你自己
Just be you,
一小时后能回来是最好的
could be back in about an hour it will be great.
我会准备好晚饭
And I'll have dinner ready.
来吧 我们去散步 呼吸点新鲜空气
Yeah, let's go for a walk and get some fresh air.
好吧
Okay.
好什么
Okay what?
我会远离她
I'll stay away from her.
你说认真的吗
You mean it?
但我得把信封交给她
But I have to drop off that envelope.
艾莉需要那笔钱 我也答应她了
Ali's depending on it and I gave her my word.
然后就结束了吗
And then you're done?
是的
Yes.
我这么做是为了你 艾米丽
I'm doing this for you, Emily.
因为我很爱你
Because I love you so much.
格拉斯文稿代理人
以斯拉·费兹 宾州玫瑰镇海伯特街33号♥三楼B室 邮编19387
亲爱的以斯拉 兰登书屋喜欢您最新一♥期♥作品 请致电商议故事结局 我们都为之兴奋
谨致问候 安娜·吉布斯 文稿代理人
格拉斯文稿代理公♥司♥
Galassi Agency.
你好
Hi.
你好 我是维多利亚·布莱克威尔
Hi, my name is Victoria Blackwell.
我就职于玫瑰镇高中
I work at Rosewood High School,
也是以斯拉·费兹工作的地方
where Ezra Fitz works.
你好
Oh, hi.
你在宾州是吗
You're in Pennsylvania, right?
是的 是的
Yeah, yeah, I am.
我们刚刚才知道他新书的事
Actually we just found out about his book
所以我们想给他办个惊喜派对
and we wanted to throw him a little surprise party.
不知出版日期
Do you know if there's a publication date
是否已经确定
set for that yet?
没确定 但他正在这和安娜商议此事
No. But he's actually here now discussing it with Anna.
如果你明天再打来
So if you call back tomorrow,
我应该能给你提供更多的信息
I should have more information then.
托比
Toby.
斯宾塞在吗
Is Spencer here?
说什么
What?
我以为她和你在一起
I thought she was with you.
本来是的
She was.
她让我去咖啡店买♥♥咖啡
She asked me to go into the Brew and get some coffees
我回去时她就不见了
and when I turned around she was gone.
斯宾塞
Spencer?
我要跟你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
你还好吧
Is everything all right?
你是不是觉得是我害了艾莉
Do you think that I hurt Ali?
什么
What?
你是不是和我父亲
Do you and my father
达成某种协议要对此保持沉默
have some kind of agreement to keep it quiet?
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
别骗我
Don't lie to me.
求你了
Please.
求你了 我不想再被骗了
Please, okay, I can't take any more lies.
你看起来不太好 斯宾塞
You don't look well, Spencer.
我去打给你父母
I'm calling your parents.
求你了 这问题很简单
Please, it's a simple question, okay?
你那晚有没有看见
Did you or did you not
我拿着铁铲站在那儿
see me standing with the shovel that night?
如果你真的看见我害了艾莉
And if you did see me hurt Ali,
为什么不叫警♥察♥
then why didn't you just call the cops?
你弄疼我了
You're hurting me.
我要你离开
I want you to leave...
立刻就走
now.
艾瑞亚
Aria?
你去哪儿
Where are you going?
以斯拉的书有新进展了
Ezra's moving forward with the book.
什么
What?
他正在和他纽约的代理人会面
He's meeting with his agent in New York right now
讨论出版日期
discussing a release date.
出版日期 你能不能停一下
Release date? Can you just stop?
我居然还一厢情愿地觉得
I cannot believe that I actually believed
他会为了挽救我们的关系而把书毁了
he was going to destroy the book to save our relationship.
现在我知道他现在和以前
Now I know that everything he says
所说的都是谎言
or has ever said is a lie.
天大的谎言
It's a big fat lie.
可你为什么来哈克特校长家
Why are you going to Principal Hackett's house?
我要告诉他我和以斯拉之间的一切
'Cause I'm telling him everything about me and Ezra.
告诉他一切是什么意思
What do you mean, you're telling him everything?
我不要成为唯一一个
I'm not going to be the only one
因这段关系而痛苦的人 汉娜
that suffers from this, Hanna.
艾瑞亚 如果你告诉哈克特校长
Aria, if you tell Principal Hackett
你们的关系
about your relationship,
以斯拉不只会痛苦 他会坐牢的
Ezra is not just gonna suffer, he's going to go to jail.
你要站在他那边吗
Are you taking his side?
当然不是
No, of course not.
我不是说你不该这么做
Look, I'm not saying you shouldn't do this.
我只想让你清楚
I just-- I want you to be clear about
这么做的后果
what will happen if you do.
我一清二楚
Oh, I'm clear.
艾瑞亚 如果这件事曝光你也会受伤的
Aria, look, if this gets out, it's gonna hurt you, too.
这件事会上报纸传得满天飞
It'll be in the papers all over town.
你真的觉得我还会在乎这个
Yeah. Do you think I really give a crap about that?
听着 这也会影响你的家人
Look, this is gonna affect your family too.
你真的要这么做吗
Are you sure you want to do this?
你做得对
You did the right thing.
或许是 或许不是
Maybe I did. Maybe I didn't.
那我们在你家见
So I'll meet you back at your place?
不 我现在想一个人待着
No, I really want to be by myself right now.
艾瑞亚 我不会扔下你一个人的
Aria, I'm not gonna leave you alone.
汉娜 你没听到我说的吗
Hanna, you are not listening to me.
我不想让你陪 好吗
I don't want your company, okay?
听着 我知道你在痛苦什么
Look, I know what you're going through.
我也经历过这些
I've been through this myself.
我不想和你说话
I don't want to talk to you.
不想和任何人说话
I don't want to talk to anyone.
我只想一个人待着 这要求过分吗
I want to be left alone. Is that too much to ask?
好吧
Okay.
你赢了
You beat me back.
你想自己做饭
Are you still up for cooking
还是出去吃
or do you want to go out instead?
我不是很饿
I'm not really that hungry.
有点晚了
It's getting kind of late.
我要去看看艾瑞亚
I should probably check up on Aria.
好吧
All right.
那就明天见吧
Well, I'll just see you tomorrow I guess.
好的 明天见
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表