我们一会再吃 好吗
We can eat later, okay?
我给你做点吃的
I'll fix you something.
我想和警探谈谈
I'd like to speak to a detective
有关谋杀案的事
about a murder.
打扰了你晚间安排 我很抱歉
Hey, I'm sorry if I hijacked your night.
没事
It's fine.
我很高兴来这里
I'm happy to be here.
你想看点什么
Now, what are you in the mood for?
喜剧 爱情喜剧 科幻片
Comedy? Rom-com? Sci-fi?
《阴儿房♥2》
Insidious 2.
你看第一部了吗
Have you seen the first one?
看了两次
Twice.
这部看着更恐怖了
This one looks even more terrifying.
有趣的那种恐怖
Fun terrifying.
它下周末上映 你想去吗
It opens next weekend. You wanna go?
当然了 一言...
Sure, it's a...
听起来不错
Sounds good.
你觉得贝克特怎么样
What did you think of Beckett?
我还没什么想法
I don't think anything yet.
你会喜欢他的 他很聪明
You'll like him. He's smart.
你和汉娜谈了吗
Did you talk to Hanna?
谈了 她和她爸在一起
Yeah, she's with her dad.
她妈妈会怎么样
What's gonna happen to her mom?
他们明天会把她移送到联邦监狱
They'll move her to the state facility tomorrow,
这很过分
which is excessive
而且会干扰我进行辩护的能力
and interferes with my ability to mount a defense.
我会一再要求保释 直到莱丽法官同意
And I'll keep after Judge Reilly until she agrees to bail.
这期间 她得待在牢房♥里吗
Meanwhile, she stays in a cell?
对
Yeah.
我该警告贝克特留心你的
Oh, I should have warned Beckett about you.
你知道里面是什么吗
Do you know what's in there?
他们想用威尔登的材料妨碍我们辩护
They're trying to choke us with Wilden material.
大多都没用
Most of it is useless.
那不是没用的
That is not useless.
那与威尔登 拉德利和托比的妈妈有关
That is about Wilden and Radley and Toby's mom.
托比妈妈去世当晚 威尔登在拉德利
Wilden was at Radley the night that Toby's mom died,
他在笔记上写的和官方报告不符
And what he wrote in his notes doesn't match the official report.
有人付钱让他编造了事实
Somebody paid him off to lie about the facts.
-跟这无关 -无关
- It's not relevant. - Not relevant?
威尔登在撒谎 他一直在撒谎
Wilden was crooked. He was always crooked.
斯宾塞 别想拉德利的事了
Spencer, you're done with Radley.
要心怀感激
Be grateful for that.
妈妈 托比觉得他母亲是自杀的
Mom, Toby thinks his mother killed herself.
也许她并没有
Maybe she didn't.
这与威尔登发生的事有关联
And this links what happened out there with Wilden.
宝贝 我们无法让托比的母亲起死回生
Honey, nothing we do or say is gonna bring back Toby's mother.
如果你想帮托比 就让他朝前看
If you want to help toby, help him move on.
喂
Yes?
不 我没有
No, I haven't.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
这是什么时候的事
When did this happen?
好吧 我这就过去
All right, I'll come right down there.
梦娜·范德瓦尔去了警局
Mona Vanderwaal is at the police station.
她直接走进去 承认杀了威尔登
She just walked in and confessed to killing Wilden.
紧急 梦娜承认枪杀了威尔登 回电
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表