但飞行计划还是要登记的
But they still have to register a flight plan.
如果他的飞机在这里做过停留
If his plane took off or landed here,
会有记录的 对吧
you'd have it on file, right?
通常是的
Usually.
能帮个忙吗
Think you could help us out?
奈杰尔·赖特
预计19:15飞往DE04
驾驶员 约翰·史密斯
飞机最后一次起飞
The last time the plane left this airfield
是在起火那晚
was the night of the fire.
这个目的地代码是什么意思
Where's that destination code?
可能是德拉维尔州的地方机场
Looks like a regional airport in Delaware.
离康山很远
It's nowhere near Thornhill.
没有乘客
No passengers,
驾驶员叫约翰·史密斯
pilot's name is John Smith.
均为电影《风中奇缘》中的人物
那是 我还宝嘉康蒂呢
Sure it is. And I'm Pocahontas.
那么
So, uh,
假设这架飞机
let's just say that this plane
要在别的地方降落
maybe wanted to stop somewhere else.
-比如康山 -嗯 只是假设
- Like Thornhill. - Yeah, let's just suppose.
可能会通知航♥空♥管制 不过不一定
They'd inform air traffic control. Or not. Depends.
他可能不想让人知道自己要去哪里
This guy may not want people knowing where he went.
我们一无所获
We got nothin'.
目的地不同 没有女乘客
Different flight plan, no girl onboard.
原来不是厨房♥的问题 是要找个姑娘
Ah. So it's not about a kitchen-- it's about a girl.
说实话 那晚雾很大
To be honest, there was a lot of fog that night,
康山也只是有跑道而已
and Thornhill's barely a landing strip.
在那种情况下
It would have been really hard to land there
飞机很难在夜晚降落
under those conditions in the dark.
抱歉
Sorry.
好吧 谢谢你提供的信息
All right. Well, thank you for the information.
祝你早日找到那个女孩
Hope you find your girl.
真希望我没说
I wish I'd kept my mouth shut.
汉娜知道情况不容乐观
Hanna knows it doesn't look good.
问题是 会不会变得更糟
The question is, can it get any worse?
父母们基本都遭了殃 现在又轮到我弟弟
Hanna's mom, Emily's parents, my mom, and now my brother?
你觉得是A砸了康纳的车
You think "A" took a bat to Connor's car?
拜托 上面有A的经典涂鸦
Please. This has "A" spray-painted all over it.
快点 姑娘们 我们走
Come on, guys. Let's go.
陪你去看医生吗
To your doctor's appointment?
艾米丽 只是打一针而已
Emily, it's just a shot.
是去找杀害威尔登的凶手
This is about who shot Wilden.
现在还有机会找出另一个嫌犯
We still have time to find another murder suspect.
或许这样可以救汉娜的妈妈
Any maybe save Hanna's mom?
不论怎样 我们都加入
Whatever it is, we're in.
很好
Good--
我们要闯入威尔登的家
'cause we're breaking in to Wilden's apartment.
他家和他的工作一样杂乱无章
Looks like his apartment's as messy as his police work.
调查人员可能把这里彻查了很多遍
The investigators probably turned this place over a few times.
这么乱应该不是他一个人的责任
I don't think this mess is all him.
他的箱子也是他们搁在地上的吗
They the ones who left his boxes on the floor too?
记得不要开灯
Lights stay off, remember.
挪动过的东西要归还原位
And try and put things back where you found them
以免警♥察♥再来时察觉
in case the police come back again.
艾瑞亚 手套
Aria, gloves.
给你
Here.
我又不是真来"挖"线索的
I'm not literally digging for clues.
我只找到了这种
I grabbed what I could find.
找信件 相片
Look for letters, pictures--
任何可能牵涉莎娜和詹娜的东西
anything that might connect Wilden to Shana and Jenna.
我觉得要救汉娜的妈妈
I still think they're gonna be
还是从她们入手希望最大
our best shot at saving Hanna's mom.
卧室在这边
The bedroom's over here.
也许只是个电♥话♥促销员
It's probably just a telemarketer.
要接吗 还是
Do we pick it up? Or--
转到语♥音♥信箱就不响了
It'll stop when it goes to voicemail.
我说吧
See?
继续找
Keep looking.
我累了 我要回家休息
I'm blitzed. I'm gonna head home and get some rest.
你要想的话 可以睡在这里
You can crash here if you want.
你有什么困惑吗
Is something bugging you?
雾
The fog.
他怎么知道那天晚上有雾
How'd he know it was foggy that night?
也许是因为他以前在那里降落过
Maybe 'cause he's landed there before?
那个飞行员 约翰·史密斯
You know, and the pilot, that John Smith--
他的名字也找不到任何线索
name never led anywhere either.
我试着追踪机主
I tried to trace down the owner of the plane,
但是被受托保管了
but it's in a trust.
有人施了很多障眼法
Somebody's blowing a lot of smoke.
看看这个你能想到什么
What do you make of this?
"NW"大一点 西北
Uh, the "NW" is bigger-- "NorthWest".
或者奈杰尔·赖特
Or "Nigel Wright."
看到指南针 我一直在想"水手"
And with the compass I kept thinking "sailor".
但也可能是飞行员
But it could mean "pilot".
-你从哪找来的 -那晚在小屋发现的
- Where did you get this? - I found it at the lodge that night.
纵火者可能用这个放的火
I figured whoever started the fire probably used that,
可我不知道还能做什么
but I couldn't do much else with it.
我们都在那里 要是把这个交给警♥察♥
We were all there. If I would have turned it over to the cops,
会带来很多问题
there'd be questions-- lots.
你觉得是他放的火吗
So you think he started the fire?
正如你所说
Well, like you said,
有人施了很多障眼法
somebody's blowing a lot of smoke.
我猜是那位奈杰尔老兄
I'm guessing it's our buddy Nigel.
厨房♥检查完毕 一无所获
Kitchen's clear. I got nothing.
信件内容都平淡无常
Yeah, mail's pretty tame.
就是些没用的账单
It's just junk, bills.
就算带上手套 翻他的东西还是很奇怪
I feel weird touching his stuff even with gloves on.
-有什么发现吗 -没什么
- Come up with anything? - Not a lot,
就是些家庭照片 很多黑袜子
just some family photos, lots and lots of black socks
还有他 收藏的电影
and his, uh... film collection.
威尔登是个影迷吗
Wilden's a film buff?
还收藏经典电影吗
What, like classics?
如果你觉得《伯爵的丁字裤》也算经典的话
Yeah, if you consider "Lord of the G-strings" a classic.
不过还是很奇怪 没有植物 艺术品
It's weird, though, there's no plants, no art,
没什么小装饰或私人物品
there's not a lot of, like, knick-knacks or personal stuff.
-我的发现还挺私人的 -斯宾塞说得对
- I think what I found was pretty personal. - Spencer's right.
就好像他只来这里吃饭睡觉换袜子一样
It's like he came here to eat, sleep and change his socks.
他除了换袜子肯定还做别的
I think he did a little more than just change his socks.
电影都没放在他的袜子下面
And they weren't even under his socks--
就堆在他的床头柜里 类似
they were just stacked on his nightstand like,
"今晚我要看点什么呢
"Hmm. What do I want to watch tonight--
吉米·坎摩尔秀还是胸部"
Jimmy Kimmel or boobs?"
艾瑞亚 注意重点
Aria, focus.
我们都知道威尔登是个怪咖
We already knew that Wilden was a creep, okay?
我们漏掉了什么
And what are we missing?
那个盒子检查过了吗
Did you check that box?
我都没看见
I didn't even see that.
可能是个礼物 那可是相当私人
Might be a gift. That's pretty personal.
易腐烂品
这是那个高档牛排公♥司♥寄来的
This is from that fancy Steak Company
我爸过生日时 叔叔总给他送这个
my dad always gets from my uncle for his birthday.
天啊 真难闻
Ohh! God, that's ripe!
我没看到卡片什么的
I don't see a note or anything.
我的天啊 熏得我流泪了
Oh, my God, it's making my eyes water.
不想这么说 不过我现在真的很感激
I hate to say this, but I'm really grateful
能戴着这副丑陋的手套
for these hideous gloves right now.
"迫不及待想在烧烤会上见到你们
"Can't wait to see you at our little barbecue.
亲亲 A"
Kisses, 'A.'"
艾瑞亚
Aria.
你是来找哈克特先生的吗
Are you here to see Mr. Hackett?
不 我在这儿等迈克
No. No, I'm here for Mike.
他和我爸在里边
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表